Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (38232 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Newsmic: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerian footballer, Ahmed Musa took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter's birthday, IgbereTV reports.

He shared her photos with the caption;

" I can't keep calm because my baby girl is a year older today. You light up every room you walk in with your lovely smile, ever so caring and my treasure. I wish you a wonderful birthday because you deserve it and so much more. Daddy loves you ❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSKr56qBO9y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Newsmic: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2021
More

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday to you baby girl

Kriss216:
This girl shakara too much o cool

Happy birthday to her.
Normal na ..Once your papa get money you suppose do shakara

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Happy birthday to her,
Money is good oooo,this is not one of alamajiri's daughter

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Musacetamol.
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Kriss216: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2021

Happy birthday to her.

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by fati2001(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2021
awera beauty.
happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Who else can give such a beautiful baby aside my arewa sisters but the Yeye Ahmed musa separated from the woman who gave her this damsel because of his sexual perversion and been unable to stay true with one woman. hbd to the little cutie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2021
fati2001:
awera beauty.
happy birthday.
Fati you know areas beauty rocks abi compared to none

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by fati2001(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Fati you know areas beauty rocks abi compared to none

100% naturally especially their skin tone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
fati2001:

100% naturally especially their skin tone.
Yes ooo these people won't understand why we always underate their beauty down there

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2021
This girl must be his daughter from his first wife, happy birthday kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]Who else can give such a beautiful baby aside my areas sisters but the Yeye Ahmed musa separated from the woman who gave her this damsel because of his sexual perversion and been unable to stay true with one woman. hbd to the little cutie[/s]

18 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=lkillbrokehoes post=104450642][/quote]You hate me with passion its fine by me but let me breath at least the air is free

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by 9benz(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Happy Birthday To her
All these Nigerian footballers daughters are always beautiful ( saying with clear conscience) cheesy cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nuelito: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2021
The girl is so beautiful...More life and greater heights

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by prezee1: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
W
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by sebrenaayo: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
This 28 yrs old man boy

Well done oh

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ha
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Achico: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
I guess the daughter will be two weeks old football age
Happy birthday to you cutie

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Age gracefully pretty girl.
I wish you many glorious years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nice one smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Tony3245(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Enter road na....

Happy Birthday to her...more Grace

Kindly check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by zolajpower: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Baawaa:
Happy birthday to her,
Money is good oooo,this is not one of alamajiri's daughter
grin
I mean this wan escape alimajeri life . Ahmed Musa good job for not bringing her up in the almajeri way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Happy birthday to her.
thank you
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Who else can give such a beautiful baby aside my areas sisters but the Yeye Ahmed musa separated from the woman who gave her this damsel because of his sexual perversion and been unable to stay true with one woman. hbd to the little cutie
a Terrorist spotted

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by dboo442: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Money is good,who could have thought that a handsome man like Musa is d father to this little goddess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by blueyonder6: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Southernigbo: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
zolajpower:

grin
I mean this wan escape alimajeri life . Ahmed Musa good job for not bringing her up in the almajeri way
Ahmed musa an edo-borno chap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player / John Utaka Wins Japanese League Highest Goalscorer Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.