Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix (1337 Views)

Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead / Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by stephenduru: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
A terrible accident along Ore road has claimed the lives of many passengers.According to an online user who shared the story,they were on their way to Lagos when the accident happened.She did not state how it happened but from the photos,it appears that the bus conveying the passengers lost control and veered into a bush.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/terrible-accident-kills-many-passengers.html?m=1

Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by stephenduru: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2018

Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by stephenduru: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2018

Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by Troublemaker007(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Since Buhari came to power, it’s blood everywhere. Fear nor dey even allow me travel to Lagos on road again. I just waybill or close my eyes and use flight. RIP to the dead.

Untimely death can never be our portion.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by biafraisdead(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Since Buhari came to power, it’s blood everywhere. Fear nor dey even allow me travel to Lagos on road again. I just waybill or close my eyes and use flight. RIP to the dead.

Untimely death can never be our portion.
u are not immuned to the fate that befell those passengers, be responsible for once and don't joke or politicise ever thing this is life we are talking about and u should at least be sympathetic rather than posting what u posted, remember the aeroplane u fly on can equally crash.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by Troublemaker007(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
biafraisdead:

u are not immuned to the fate that befell those passengers, be responsible for once and don't joke or politicise ever thing this is life we are talking about and u should at least be sympathetic rather than posting what u posted, remember the aeroplane u fly on can equally crash.

I know but flying is much more safer than that Lagos road. The death rate in that road is just too much to ignore and my sympathy goes to the family despite I didn’t voice it out.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by biafraisdead(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I know but flying is much more safer than that Lagos road. The death rate in that road is just too much to ignore and my sympathy goes to the family despite I didn’t voice it out.
Thank God for that and hope u didn't misconstrue my post for insult?
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by Troublemaker007(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
biafraisdead:

Thank God for that and hope u didn't misconstrue my post for insult?

Naaaa I didn’t.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by eTECTIVe(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
And to think I was on dat route jus 2days ago makes it d more scarier.. Thank God for Journey mercies and his grace
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by wahles(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lord have mercy!!
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rip cry
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by biafraisdead(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
mhizenugu:
Rip cry
Hi pretty!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by stephenduru: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by kenevision(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mercy Oh Lord... cry

RIP to the dead.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Lagos Involved In Accident Along Ore Road,Many Dead(pix by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
Nice use of white in this shot!!

(1) (Reply)

Canada Fswp- Noc For Bank Cash Officer Between Noc 1212 And Noc 6314 / How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport / If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.