Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites (1340 Views)

Settling In Germany Without Stress / Have You Ever Had The Opportunity Of Living Nigeria Eventually Didn't Work Out? / How Cheap Is Settling In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Stephen2324(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you had an opportunity of settling in one of these cites with a paying job of 300k monthly, which would you go for?

LAGOS or ABUJA
Re: If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Benki003(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
I will carry the money and travel out from nigeria

3 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Yewandequeen(f): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Benki003:
send me ur address, let me send you breakfast.

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Benki003(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yewandequeen:
send me ur address, let me send you breakfast.

Please do I live in owerri grin grin
Re: If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Yewandequeen(f): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Benki003:

Please do I live in owerri grin grin
grin
Re: If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Igbankpa(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Abuja
Re: If You Had An Opportunity Of Settling In One Of These Cites by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Benki003:
lol ..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week / Confusion About Introducing Myself To The Uk Embassy,urgent advice pls / Best Time To Shop In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.