Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,435 members, 7,833,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? (1261 Views)

Check Out This Black Oil Pouring Carnival In The Carribean Island Of Grenada / Cost Of Nigerian Foodstuffs In Saint Vincent And The Grenadines / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by fetomowo: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please help a friend get to Saint Vincent. The person is Ghanaian and She will be traveling from Lagos. How can she do that and avoid getting transit visas? Thanks. Contributions welcomed!
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by onatisi(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Saint vincient of all places !!!
Someone seems eager to waste millions
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by kenevision(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
St. Vincent and Grenadines grin... Wow.

Well hope the person isn't going there to hustle? And hope the person isn't you?

1 Like

Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by Demonicide(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Na school or vacation wan carry you go there?
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
My oga there is noting there oo.. except you're going on vacation if not you're on your own.
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by fetomowo: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Found Someone who knows the route. My Friend (not even a Nigerian), came to Lagos and was trying to get him there. Long route, big money. she's got there now. Thanks all!
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by YAOE: 6:46pm On Apr 17
fetomowo:
Found Someone who knows the route. My Friend (not even a Nigerian), came to Lagos and was trying to get him there. Long route, big money. she's got there now. Thanks all!

Hi! Please could you share the route your friend used?Thanks
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by Adeoluwa022: 5:23pm On Apr 18
Please I have Evisa for Trinidad and Tobago that expires in May 2024, who can help me with the route won't need transit visa please

Hi! Please could you share the route your friend used?Thanks[/quote]
Re: Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? by YAOE: 6:37pm On Apr 18
Adeoluwa022:
Please I have Evisa for Trinidad and Tobago that expires in May 2024, who can help me with the route won't need transit visa please

Hi! Please could you share the route your friend used?Thanks

Trinidad and Tobago has an Evisa?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Turkish Father Locked Truck In Shed For 39yrs(photos) / Sango Ota To Ojuelegba / My Experience Traveling From Lagos To Kotoka International Airport Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.