Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo (5806 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (2) (3) (4)

More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by johnnyvid(m): 2:46am On Feb 10, 2018
More drama has continued to unfold in the Stephanie Otobo sex saga as the scandal with Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministries, drags on.

Stephanie, a Canada based musician had earlier alleged that Apostle Johnson Suleman was her secret lover who promised her marriage and breached the promise to marry her.

Otobo went back to Apostle Suleiman’s church in Auchi during the monthly Fire Night programme (an all-night vigil programme) on Friday night of January 26th to confess before the mammoth crowd that she was used by “some powerful politicians and men of God” to destroy the character and reputation of Apostle Suleman.

To strengthen her resolve to free her mind from her manipulators she has deposed to an Affidavit of Disclaimer, stating, interalia that the statement of defence filed at Ikeja high court, purportedly on her behalf by Keyamo was a ruse and a huge scam. According to Otobo the statement and photographs exhibited by Keyamo in the court processes did not emanate from her.

According to her, she was invited to Keyamo’s chambers to sign a bundle of documents. When she asked what the bundle of documents were meant for, she alleged she was deceived and told they were to be sent to the Nigeria Police to release her phone handset seized from her in March 2017 when she was arrested by the Police for blackmail and extortion, following the complaint of Apostle Suleman.

According to reports, lawyers from Festus Keyamo's chambers have since gone to Ikeja high court where the civil suit filed by Apostle Suleman against Otobo came up for hearing seeking to withdraw as Otobo”s counsel.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/02/more-drama-stephanie-otobo-files.html

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by johnnyvid(m): 2:47am On Feb 10, 2018
more

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by johnnyvid(m): 2:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Keyamo is a FRAUD! He has been rewarded for his role with a seat on the NDIC board by the clueless govt. The legal profession needs some cleansing. If SANs can be paid to blackmail people, then the profession has gone to the dogs.

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by johnnyvid(m): 2:49am On Feb 10, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc dominique cc fynestboi
Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by obstead200(m): 4:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Festus keyamo!!! Guy
Stephanie otobo don fall ur hand.
If I were a lawyer, I won't accept cases from confused and hungry souls like otobo. The babe just dey chop from everybody not minding the damage she is causing to other parties. She is the real MVP. Chop apostle Suleiman, chop "powerful politicians and pastors" still come back and chop Suleiman again.
I comot yansh for her abeg

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2018
The Lord is really working wonders, freeze and all those devillish beings will not be happy about this one

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by SIMPLYkush: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2018
i just want to fvck this otobo pussy, how my dick will be making that otobotoboto inside her warm hairy pussy is all what im interested in
Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2018
more drama will continue to be unfolding till Festus keyamo expose more of who sponsor her. I don't support keyamo cos' he has been bought with Apc money. he will used and dump.

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
i just want to fvck this otobo pussy, how my dick will be making that otobotoboto inside her warm hairy pussy is all what im interested in
lol why can't you contact her directly through her phone numbers or through her lawyers. if you have the capacity to approach her, you can go ahead.
Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
SteveGossipsBlog:
The Lord is really working wonders, freeze and all those devillish beings will not be happy about this one
#why. you never finish what you started now.
Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2018
obstead200:
Festus keyamo!!! Guy
Stephanie otobo don fall ur hand.
If I were a lawyer, I won't accept cases from confused and hungry souls like otobo. The babe just dey chop from everybody not minding the damage she is causing to other parties. She is the real MVP. Chop apostle Suleiman, chop "powerful politicians and pastors" still come back and chop Suleiman again.
I comot yansh for her abeg
the same Festus keyamo is a confused lawyer that only believe on what politicians give him. Stephanie otobo isn't satisfied with him, so she has to stop keyamo when she discover that keyamo isn't straight forward in his argument. keyamo shouldn't be trusted.
Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by terrezo2002(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
This festus keyamo will not last if he doesn't take his hands off dirty jobs

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
terrezo2002:
This festus keyamo will not last if he doesn't take his hands off dirty jobs
festus keyamo has been bought with Apc money. nothing good can come out from him. this is not how the late gani fawehinmi when he was in his chamber. keyamo has changed drastically. he has disappointed the masses.

Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by tsleazy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
somebody praaaaaaiiissseeee the lord... The children of hate are getting heart attack. The lord will fight out battles and give us victory
Re: More Drama:stephanie Otobo Files Affidavit Of Disclaimer To Disown Festus Keyamo by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
cc lalasticlala, cc ishilove, move this news to front page, it has not reach fp this week.

Nigerian Guys Miraculously Acquires The New Iphone11 Before Launch Date. PHOTOS / 25-year-old Queen Of #saggyboobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs / Confirmed! Regina Daniels Is 4 Months Pregnant (exclusive Photos)