Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB (17086 Views)

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket / S’east Govs: We’ll Resist Attempt To Use Security Agencies To Rig Election / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by potterdon: 4:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Yes o tell of them all hail biafra the land of the raising sun grin if it's paining u put ur head down for the ur fulani gods to celebrate salah later this year

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Please,you people should allow sarrki to wallow in stewpeedity.a man that cant afford a plate of garri,sugar and groundnut.he can even sell his father's p***s for a plate of rice.allow him to rant on his borrowed 100# data.Bmc is his only source of income.ozu aburu onu

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by DRISKLEF(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Fulani should bury the thought of conquering the Nigerian state. Oje ka werk.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2018
We shoulda listened to Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Newpride(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Ipob again, they should change their name to something else.
Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by whirlwind7(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are foolish

Where were they when part of there land have been ceded to Their masters up north

Fulani's

God help us.
I have been trying to make heads or tails of this statement.
For the life of me, I don't know what this deranged BMC felon is trying to say.

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by whirlwind7(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Fulani herdsmen land Dispute I not a grammatical or online negotiations

You have to leave with the next ikenedili chukwu or GUO bus tomorrow

See, try to stand on your head for 30 minutes, three times daily, morning, afternoon and evening. Its likely your brain could start working again. cheesy

You keep accusing people that they don't have "comprehensive capacity," or whatever you call it, yet you can't stitch a decent sentence together to make any sense. How can anyone make sense out of your disjointed, meaningless typing?

Who do you dis thing? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by sanerugwei: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Ranting and demented parrot cloned fake patriot, inarticulate and swimming in buffons ocean.

Chai.. We too go school.. Even if na nepa certified..

Airheads full this place o

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by compressordaf(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2018
sarki is d greatest jobless man I av ever known, He is always online just to masturbate on IPOB thread!
shame on you and your whole self, A big disgrace to Manhood

11 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Niceman4u(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are foolish

Where were they when part of there land have been ceded to Their masters up north

Fulani's

hey! little nincompoop must u always expose ur stupidity online?
is it not time ur hid ur mongrel face in shame.
little boy u should b reading ur books and helping ur parents at home nd wasting ur father's hard earned mb online

11 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by poseidon12: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

I don't speak stupidity. Biko can someone translate what this illiterate without a life is trying to say.

You should ignore the fool. He is a confused Fulani slave.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by LBanks(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2018
compressordaf:
sarki is d greatest jobless man I av ever known, He is always online just to masturbate on IPOB thread!
shame on you and your whole self, A big disgrace to Manhood
That guy is the most senseless person that comments on this forum

He is a big fool and not worth your replies

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

I you observe very well

I don't engage online miscreants
erh? Between you and that guy who's an online miscreant? You're actually a crazy online troll

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

That Igbos and their online miscreants are hopeless in the invasion coming

Also that you lack comprehension and sense of reasoning to understand that its not an online or chest beating battle

INVASION COMING?, FINALLY UR TRUE COLORS R REVEALED

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by phoenix45(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad cool pythons reset faulty/abnormal to Normal.The hunch back terrorist one and his worthless,imbe ragtag BSS nearly turned S/E to another Rwanda. God bless PYTHONS leader

This idiot have been programmed to be talking nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by jeroba1(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2018
no sinner will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by EternalTruths: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

Thank you for letting everyone know that your master president, buhari, is planning an invasion to steal lands for the fulanis.

Thanks for snitching

This is exactly what happens when illiterates make effort to try and mock. They end up revealing secrets they've been online desperately trying to hide. We now know why cattle colony was suggested and being forced on people. Thank you sarrki for snitching.

Lastly, even the fulanis have mentioned that they won't dare colonize igboland like they trying to do to the rest of una. Instead of worrying about a possibility of invasion in igboland, i suggest worry about the droves of fulani already coming into your lands.

He will be sacked for exposing their secret to invade the South in 2019.

Sarrki thank you for exposing you guys secret.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by achi4u(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Go and fight for your father land in Ebonyi

I am least of your problem now
Bia anuofia a, stop mentioning Ebonyi state unnecessarily.
You are a bad son.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by EternalTruths: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2018
buchilino:

INVASION COMING?, FINALLY UR TRUE COLORS R REVEALED

He just exposed Buhari's plan to destroy the South through Fulani Terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

He just exposed Buhari's plan to destroy the South through Fulani Terrorists.

I THINK HE WANTS D INVASION, STILL CALLS HIMSELF A PATRIOT

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikechuob:

I don't speak stupidity. Biko can someone translate what this illiterate without a life is trying to say.
Long time, how far

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by EODforce: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
. i am a foolish man and i will die with cruelty
. we have known this since Abraham's time

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by kelechi17(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Your land is under siege

I am not your problem right now

That's what that terrorist organization suppose to face than chanting and chest beating under Onitsha bridge
ive been following ur post ..dis guy must be drinking too much urine or something...where in ebonyi is under siege ? Or is falae from ebonyi..jus asking

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by KushLyon(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
in all my time in nairaland, I haven't seen anyone more foolish and stupid than sarrki. his stupidity is the type other stupid aspire to be like..... such a baffling stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Hargbo(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are foolish

Fulani's

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by nwanwaoge(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are foolish

Fulani's
honestly, you sound like a kindergarten most times, and as if you’ve got no other life apart from your cheap lines here. Get a sound life....it will show when you have one.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Indeginous People Of Biafra (IPOB) are agitating for those that hates us with passions.
Because IPOB is love, the creatures of the Almighty Creator of the universe. The maker of heaven and earth, Heavenly Father is giving IPOB the uncountable truths as the greatest weapons to fight Nigeria government and its evil political office holders and its politicians wickedness against taxpayers and humanities.

One Nigeria in stealing taxpayers money to banking in abroad's banks for those countries developments.

Let there be referendum, for Biafra restoration.

All those so called south south and southeast(Igbo) leaders conniving with their corrupt counterparts in the north to massacred unarmed civilians in Biafraland, kama will never stop I visiting all those ganged up send armed Fulani terrorists in military uniforms with armored tanks to unleashed massacred on unarmed innocent IPOB agitators.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by DriveByKiller: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are foolish

Fulani's
do you mean like illorin and Ajaokuta etc?

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by anaton(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Fulani herdsmen land Dispute I not a grammatical or online negotiations

You have to leave with the next ikenedili chukwu or GUO bus tomorrow

RIP English Language.Brutally murdered by sarrki

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB by madakimuwada(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Asshole Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has No Business Presenting Candidate In Rivers - Governor Wike / Kwankwaso Cannot Divide Votes In The North - Deji Adeyanju / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.