Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo (27081 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by MisterSols(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Sanchez01: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Firefire:

Which job did you lose?

I pity you brainwashed elements who refused to see how your future is being mortgaged.

Wake up & claim your rightful place.
And what would you say Nigerians achieved in its 16-year rule? @ the emboldened, the joke is on you. I don't play partisan politics. The earlier you wake up to smell the coffee, the sooner you would realise that the PDP is no good for Nigeria, just as the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by datribune: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2018
What do you expect from a Cultist who is despised not only by his Kinsmen but also by his immediate family. A former head of state who should be held in such high regard but is so loathed that his own people ensured that he never won even his ward in 1999.
This man can only deceive d ignorant. OBJ cares only about OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Mummy Jibola, Mummy Jibola, ah Emmanuel are you sure of this? Apostle must hear this.
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by dotdauda: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2018
I think the first problem is where d girl get to know her young husband lives on 100k a month.
Look at her look, her status, class & background 100k is not even enough for her makeup let alone her shopping ... So despite the Mrs Taiwo obj brouhaha.... D poor income is enormous enough to set the house on fire & that one of the two chief should have augmented especially where the lady is well trained or the boy have a mind of his to decide. In all Obj still mess up ...this is not a world to decide for Ur son especially once married. His good gestures could have silence the ex' notices .
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2018
i do not understand how possible it is for a woman to be beating her husband.
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Sanchez01:

And what would you say Nigerians achieved in its 16-year rule? @ the emboldened, the joke is on you. I don't play partisan politics. The earlier you wake up to smell the coffee, the sooner you would realise that the PDP is no good for Nigeria, just as the APC.

That is exactly my point, when you people mentioned APC as Progressive forgetting that PDP = APC.

Nothing like CHANGE & Progressive.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by RjaysonG: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
exlinkleads:
i knew something was wrong when these two got married.

this woman lamented so much and kicked against this wedding at yet the boy married that huge lady looking like witch.

even she threatened to stop the wedding on that day but she was allowed in the venue.

the wedding was wrong mehn
Oshey Prophetess
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by PrettySleek(f): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:
Check it out. For sale
How much?
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
So, Kenny Martins is an in-law to former President Obasanjo. The same Kenny martins that embezzled funds for the procurement of equipments for Nigerian Police force. Haha... Nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Unclerukus: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Occult arranged marriage decided in their coven, that young man is in trouble. Not the first time I've heard of it.
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by HerXLNC(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Kayanmata is working if you know you know

Check my signature
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by millionboi2: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
i do not understand how possible it is for a woman to be beating her husband.
u never jam
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
The rich also cry
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by billyG(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
That boy must b a slowpoke to allow his dad force him on a bitch,even sponsored d marriage for him,cnt those kids frm wealthy father leave their own life?last time it was atiku's son marriage hell.i never wish to hav obj as a father ask gbenga of his regret.he is a tight fisted selfish man,morally bankrupt oldman,most of his children only hav his big name & nothing else to b proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by playboy19(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Isn't this the same marriage they warned not to do? They disregarded all warnings and are here crying to high heavens. Obedience they say is better than sacrifice. Abeg let them carry their cross and enjoy it while at it.
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
millionboi2:
u never jam
na to use that kind woman for money ritual

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by readyornot: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
undecidedCelebrity marriages
The more you look, the less you see.
The more you listen, the less you hear.
Re: Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo by millionboi2: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

na to use that kind woman for money ritual
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan / The N125bn 2017 Budget Of The National Assembly (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.