Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan (27047 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by blamingthedevil: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1535711983433023488

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by LeoDeKing: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu already hitting the ground organising for the general elections while Meth cannibals are everywhere insulting him.

Such a good campaign they have. grin

191 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
From all indications he's the next president.

Unfortunately but that's the truth.

Mark this date.

lipsrsealed

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Ready100: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Whenever I see most Nigeria politician, I feel like crying cry

Take a look at Ukraine president.
Take a look at Norway president.

Young peoples.

Do you think if Ukraine president is as old as buhari, he'll join his people to fight?

When coming to this Earth, I actually took Canada as my first choice and UK as my second choice.

But I don't know who changed my file cry

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by BabydiHot(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
thank you before you edit it back

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Fahdiga(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerians have decided to be OBIdient

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Still be looking like a slave despite all the stolen wealth

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Bomboiy: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu doesn't have any plans for Nigeria,he doesn't communicate with the people he intends to lead.

He keeps visiting one politician or the other, wasting Lagos State revenue.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by aribisala0(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
1271 grin

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by alsudan: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
See Sick monkey Abeg. That pastor prophecy fit come to pass ooo.

Thiefnibus wife and his 60 years old daughter are not being fair to him

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Emma2Seconds: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chaiiiii what a working Corpse. When 9ja go better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Baba has hit the ground running like he did before the APC primary. If he wins now people that have been campaigning in night clubs and ashewo joints will say he bribed voters with $1bilion each

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by funshint(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:
Tinubu doesn't have any plans for Nigeria,he doesn't communicate with the people he intends to lead.

There's no need telling your plans to people who are not ready to believe... don't worry you'll see his plans physically. Ẹ lọ f'ọkan balẹ grin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by WibusJaga: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Opolopoopolonio: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Piggiddiootts go wail tire... grin

Piggiddiootts amaka grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by richiemcgold: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope mr rubberstamp is licking his wounds in peace

7 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by BabydiHot(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piggiddiootts go wail tire... grin

Piggiddiootts amaka grin

stale

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by adekolaelect(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:

he has plan for Economy,Security and unity of Nigeria but he doesn't plans for lazy and bitterness minded Nigerians like you than to go back to your Terrorists activities and Tinubu will send his Python and Amontekun to Dance on you poeple.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by seunmsg(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:

As governor of Lagos state, Tinubu developed a very comprehensive Lagos state developmental master plan that is being implemented by successive governors in the state till today. Tell us the plan that was developed by Peter Obi and Atiku when they were in government and the state of implementation.

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by PussyMiners: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kalu is a loyal friend

9 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Freedom34: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Esama: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
So Kalu abobaku still not go home yet.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by lathrowinger: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunmsg:

As governor of Lagos state, Tinubu developed a very comprehensive Lagos state developmental master plan that is being implemented by successive governors in the state till today. Tell us the plan that was developed by Peter Obi and Atiku when they were in government and the state of implementation.

Nice 1.

Plz, Omoluabi don't insult..

ABAT 2023

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by JAMO84: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Jagaban, always on the move

Shukwudi that has not left his 4×4 metre Okrika shop since January will be telling you that Tinubu is too old

184 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Freedom34: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Igbos and selective amnesia.
U don forget say last 2 presidents of America (Trump and biden) are over 70) abi?

Ready100:

Young peoples.

Do you think if Ukraine president is as old as buhari, he'll join his people to fight?

14 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by BabydiHot(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Are you tired of reporting me

Piggiddiootts amaka jor

the youths are coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Babaken(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:

those that he will loot the national treasure with he's the same man that push this calamity Nigeria is passing through during 2015 election vote wisely
As for me and my family we are ON THE PETERSIDE.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Bomboiy: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Babaken:
those that he will loot the national treasure with he's the same man that push this calamity Nigeria is passing through during 2015 election vote wisely
As for me and my family we are ON THE PETERSIDE.

You Sabi ball.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by Emilokoiyawon: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ready100:

Young peoples.

When coming to this Earth, I actually took Canada as my first choice and UK as my second choice.

But I don't know who changed my file cry

Take a look at US presidents? Biden and Trump older than Tinubu. Isn't America the standard you guys like to use?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by ronalmagic10(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
No election will hold in biafra land. Give us nnamdi kanu our Lord and saviour. We don't need Nigeria

No leferedum.. No erection

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.