Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) (34966 Views)

Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
excel101:
You're posing on matching Ankara with your wife, while your people are slaughtered everyday.

True.. He should be walking around nakeddd
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Bmedels26(f): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2018
see as 2baba leg sef be

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Larrey(f): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Makuos:

You look like a Harlot in your appearance/outfit in your profile picture......True or False
you no make sense at all
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
007author:
Annie is ugly

Better looking than Laura Ikeji.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Meajor(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
2face just married this ugly biitch so that he can be fuccking all those young girls in style, we all know how he fuccked that girl in usa, 2014
You dey maaaad you and who all know Better use your head, when next you dey write
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Larrey:
Some people don't know the meaning of ugly at all,if una see person wey ugly una go fear now. And na person go marry person wey ugly now

U have a cute face but ur body not that attractive cool
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=Makuos post=64938097]

You look like a Harlot in your appearance/outfit in your profile picture......True or False[/quot

U re a good observer and the same time a guy man grin
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by DaInferno(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
This is very nice...
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Tnicemario(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2018
007author:
Annie is ugly
fool Shebi ur mama fyn reach her idiot....u think love is all about Physical Appearance.....
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by kollinpowel(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
2face just married this ugly biitch so that he can be fuccking all those young girls in style, we all know how he fuccked that girl in usa, 2014
hmmmmm wetin weed go do for our youth of now adays life ehen .oga oo

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by rewarder: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
This girl ugly die grin
But she go sabi fvck grin
Her ringtone go mehd cool

Idibia fvck me hard
Idi fvck me
Baba u go tear my pvssy
baba pound me harder
Yes tubaba
Dig me harder cool

U lack common sense... must u comment... shhh
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by akigbemaru: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Make we see you

Beautiful looks like same Ankara mercy took pics with yesterday
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Larrey(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nizguy:

U have a cute face but ur body not that attractive cool
thank u and thank God that I am married with the unattractive body and my hubby loves me like that

2 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Cutefavy(f): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
007author:
Annie is ugly

U don't lyk her
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by shegjazz: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
facebook account for sale 6 years old.....serious buyer call/whats app 08135353509...
I prefer what's app
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by lobell: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
shegjazz:
facebook account for sale 6 years old.....serious buyer call/whats app 08135353509...
I prefer what's app

Sell your 6-year old facebook account to anybody anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's known as the Nigerian ebay. See link below and in my signature.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Spidermon: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
This girl ugly die grin
But she go sabi fvck grin
Her ringtone go mehd cool

Idibia fvck me hard
Idi fvck me
Baba u go tear my pvssy
baba pound me harder
Yes tubaba
Dig me harder cool

Ani Weyrey ni e se

But I give you 1 Like
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
SWEET COUPLE
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by folabounce: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
excel101:
You're posing on matching Ankara with your wife, while your people are slaughtered everyday.

should he put his life on hold because of that? Even your president whom you voted for doesnt give a fvck. Abeg, stop stressing your brain please.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by seunfape(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
007author:
Annie is ugly
shot up, na lie, she is too beautiful show me your wife make i assess her
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by seunfape(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
swiz123:
Annie is not too beautiful but she is far from being ugly
she is too beautiful .the best beauty is attitude i think she gets it
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Larrey:
thank u and thank God that I am married with the unattractive body and my hubby loves me like that

sorry ooh if u are married....then u must be beautiful
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) by christ007(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2018
007author:
Annie is ugly
he dey pain you say no be you marry her lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.