Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Naijacutee It Is Rude For You To Ban Me And Refuse To Respond To My Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naijacutee It Is Rude For You To Ban Me And Refuse To Respond To My Questions (576 Views)

Shoemaker Urges Buhari To Ban Footwear Importation. / FG To Ban Packaged Sugar Importation In January / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijacutee It Is Rude For You To Ban Me And Refuse To Respond To My Questions by Biggoozz: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Moderator, you are till owing me a response o!
Re: Naijacutee It Is Rude For You To Ban Me And Refuse To Respond To My Questions by naijacutee(f): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
Biggoozz, it is rude of you to assume I banned you without any proof/confirmation. I REPEAT - This forum has a robot which automatically deletes (some) spam-like/scam-like posts and bans repeat offenders. When did you send me an e-mail? I have responded to all e-mails I've received until Monday,19th April.
Re: Naijacutee It Is Rude For You To Ban Me And Refuse To Respond To My Questions by Biggoozz: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2010
Thank you. I have sent you a mail, please revert ASAP.
Re: Naijacutee It Is Rude For You To Ban Me And Refuse To Respond To My Questions by Biggoozz: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
o

(1) (Reply)

Useful Asset Protection Scheme / Google Adsence Is It Real? / How Much Is The New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.