Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lawyers In The House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lawyers In The House (540 Views)

Vacancy For Lawyers In A Law Firm In Ikoyi / For Lawyers In The House! / Lawyers In The House, Heeeeelp Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House by lioncoolst(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2010
HELLO LEARNED FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES, I'D LIKE US TO CREATE A FORUM FOR YOUNG, CREATIVE, SMART, ENERGETIC, HARD-WORKING AND INTELLIGENT YOUNG LAWYERS, INTER ALIA, TO MEET WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS ISSUES AND EXCHANGE IDEAS.

SO,WE START HERE?

PEOPLE CAN ALSO POST THEIR QUESTIONS HERE AND WE SHALL TRY TO PROFFER ANSWERS TO THEM TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES.

HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ANY URGENT LEGAL ISSUES OR OTHERWISE THAT YOU'D LIKE US TO DISCUSS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON

0803 646 5219

'NIYI
Re: Lawyers In The House by ssumpta(f): 3:14am On Apr 21, 2010
I saw this in the Romance section.
Why not move it to the Careers section.
I am a lawyer too, but not practising. Ciao smiley
Re: Lawyers In The House by lioncoolst(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2010
Thanx Ssumpta, I already did that.
I posted this here for people having legal issues in their romance lives or even marriage. thats it.

have a 9c day learned colleague.

(1) (Reply)

A Secretary And Accountant Needed In Lagos / A Job In Lagos State. / 10 Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.