Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews (77115 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Burial Photos Of Franky Kuri, Ebony Reigns Friend Who Died In Accident / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Veetee(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2018
it's very obvious she's the man in the amorous relationship. I have a tomboy living with me in my apartment. all she does is bringing girls to Bleep. anytime they woman Bleep, they will raise the volume to maximum. anyways to be honest I still prefer lesbians to gay poo. even though they are both sinful in the sight of God
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Nelchuksmandela(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Make una allow d dead rest ........abeg
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018
LAI MOHD, WHAT IF SHE WAS HER MANAGER OR JUST ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE. @OP ABI NA MANDYNEWS U CALL URSELF! MAKE UNA LEAVE D GIRL MAKE SHE REST
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Ewedegubbler: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Her life her partner her death her afterlife .. non of my goddam business
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by exlinkleads(f): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2018
African dont ever believe that life happens sometimes

they always believe in superstitious things and tying everything to religion or witch craft.

karma karma karma

our stupidity no get part two.

You have accident and survive, Gods will or because of the prayer u prayed yesterday.

You have accident and die, probably because of the gateman you fired or your lover you dumped. karma karma.
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2018
selfmadeboss:
And you and I very well know what it means when two ladies are soooo close…with one dressing like a male?
Seriously man? God will punish your generation. So any girl that dresses like a man or tomboy is a lesbians?
Hope you die like her
Lesbian spotted
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Bullhari007(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
hehehehehehehe she don book appointment with her maker, how I wish bobrisky that Yoruba prostitute should borrow sense and repent now
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by ikevictor: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
OP,

When i read sh*t like dis from debased minds like you, I realize again that Nigeria has bigger problems than the government. What the heck is your problem?

Lesbian or no lesbian, e concern you? I think you should first sort out your frustrated life before tarnishing someone's image with your very idiotic mindset.

I am sure you have no life that's why you are looking for a mate. #mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Apination(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Only God knows the truth of the matter and would give to her what her actions and conduct deserve. On a more serious note, this is mere hearsay and should have remained in the beer parlour where it belongs undecided
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by flamingREED(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
ajebuter:
I refrain from commenting in silly threads like this..

But l think bloggers should refrain from slandering dead people..

Haba, whatever she did or whoever she was or whatever sin she committed, she has paid with death for goodness sake..

Why can't they just respect her since she cannot defend herself anymore

This is sooooo not right..

But David's sin is recorded in the Bible.
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by jennifer22(f): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
The will not rest, they will surely have their place in hell. Gbam
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Veetee(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Pepsi101:
Lesbian spotted
majority of our girls are into lesbianism. They get so attracted to tomboy. while some prefer girly ones..the tomboy act as a boyfriend and takes charge.
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by selfmadeboss: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Pepsi101:
Lesbian spotted
An idiot spotted. So a guy is a lesbians Abi. I bet you drink too much cum
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by jennifer22(f): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2018
The will not rest, they will surely have their place in hell gbam
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Philinho(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Donpresh95:
What's wrong with Africa sef. The other foolish pastor or prophet proudly came out braggingly to tell us that he cursed her to death. Now another Fake friend is talking nonesense. Please have some sympathy for once at least for people in pain
sit there and be spewing rubbish .People need to learn even in pain .

1 Like

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
those worms in hell will not spare these two... so sad!

1 Like

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by eseveli(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
d lesbian girl come resemble Wizkid with style
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
selfmadeboss:

An idiot spotted. So a guy is a lesbians Abi. I bet you drink too much cum
Don't deflect what is obvious to the blind and loud to the deaf. You're a retard lesbian,perhaps you act as the man that's why you see your dirty self as a man.

Continue licking cvnt,shameless lesbian.
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by shineeye1: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Only God knows the whole truth about these people but there are indeed growing multitudes of so called celebrities living in waywardness.
Be not deceived, God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man or woman sows, of the same shall he or she reap! God makes sure of that irrespective of your personal ideology
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by DidierDrogba: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Donpresh95:
What's wrong with Africa sef. The other foolish pastor or prophet proudly came out braggingly to tell us that he cursed her to death. Now another Fake friend is talking nonesense. Please have some sympathy for once at least for people in pain
shut that your smelly mouth

1 Like

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by Leonbonapart(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Donpresh95:
you are the only one foolish here... You manner less brat

1 Like

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by talk2percy(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
I dunno about the dead dancehall singer buh if u are familiar with lesbians and the signs they show, that girl na confirm lesbian. Staunch one o

1 Like

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by djfiifi(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
No one kmows any Mandynews in Ghana here,by force popularity. They're dead now, can't respond to your allegation but if i were her family member, i would have searched for you and drag you before the law court. Our laws as Ghanaians prohibit such things. Show some respect

(1) Any person who, in the presence of at least three persons, commits the offence of insult to the memory of a dead person shall be sentenced to a penalty of imprisonment for a term of three months to two years, or a judicial fine. If the offence of insult is committed publicly the penalty shall be increased by one sixth.
(2) Any person who removes, fully or partially, or makes insulting statements about, the body or bones of a person, shall be sentenced to a penalty of imprisonment for a term of three months to two years.

1 Like

Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by talk2percy(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Donpresh95:
, Guy, shut up, that girl nah her lesbian partner for real. If u know lesbians and their signs then u won't be saying this, a core lesbian I know confirmed that she's one. So shut up already.
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2018
So with the fact that you don't know her boyfriend and a girl was with her, you concluded that she was her lesbian partner?! no wonder your blog is garbage. no respect for the dead at all. copy and paste bloggers like you will post anything to attract a little relevance. poppycock
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by kbzee11(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Good for them. At least they will continue from where they stopped... undecided
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by EODforce: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by EODforce: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=kbzee11 post=64940924][/quote]
Re: Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews by makydebbie(f): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2018
selfmadeboss:
And you and I very well know what it means when two ladies are soooo close…with one dressing like a male?
Seriously man? God will punish your generation. So any girl that dresses like a man or tomboy is a lesbians?
Hope you die like her
Honestly this blogger is so foolish!!!

They're childhood friends and Franky just came back from the states. So was it a low key Lesbian long distance relationship? Or I don't understand these very foolish bloggers who won't respect the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.