Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Music Executive, Audu Maikori Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Executive, Audu Maikori Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary (419 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Executive, Audu Maikori Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by pepezaz: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2018
GistMore.com

Chocolate City president, Audu Maikori yesterday, February 9, 2018 celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary with his pretty wife, Zel Umunna Maikori.

Celebriting the anniiversary, his wife wrote 'My 10th Wedding Anniversary. Just the thought of it has had me beaming with so much joy. As I look back on these years; I am filled with so much gratitude that God counted me worthy to have such a beautiful marriage. So excited about the future with YOU'.

Audu and Zel met at the university back in 2004 and kicked off a relationship that led to their marriage years after. While Audu hails from Kaduna State and graduated as a lawyer from the University of Jos, Zel is from Anambra State and graduated as a Medical Doctor from the same university.

https://www.gistmore.com/music-executive-audu-maikori-celebrates-10th-wedding-anniversary

Re: Music Executive, Audu Maikori Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by SIMPLYkush: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2018
This man that wanted causing crisis in kaduna... i pray el rufai take him back to prison so that i can marry his fine wife, cos certainly she don't deserve such a useless man, i wonder hw she stayed with him for 10 miserable years
Re: Music Executive, Audu Maikori Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary by 007author(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2018
This man should have been jail. Happy weeding anniversary sha

(1) (Reply)

FREE BEAT (val Special) Extra Dope. (download) / Heartbroken Eva Alordiah Apologizes To Fans For Inactivity / Date Has Been Set For The Burial Of Late Lance Atsu Vondee, Ebony’s ‘bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.