Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (58518 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by lalasticlala(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/56417_27698_Qhiphopw001_122_459lo_jpg1a894db1e08d1c7a486fa39107290f13
Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary, Dismiss Marriage Crash Rumours

Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande and her husband, Olumide Akande are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.

This is coming after a viral rumour that the two had parted ways and are now divorced.

But dismissing the marriage crash rumours, Dakore shared a new video with her husband and their 2 daughters to mark their 10th wedding anniversary.

Sharing the video on her Instagram Page, Dakore wrote:

"Best support system. Happy 10th Anniversary babe @_o.lou ❤❤❤"Sadly once they realize hating isn't working they start telling lies" #Psalm35 ��
#shametobadpeople"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjq0rNNt9o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10871395_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Hypnotise: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
So it was fake news?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by daddytime(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Thank Goodness the story about their divorce wasn't true.

This is so how to shut dem haters up.

Come to think of it oh, abi na dem put out that rumor just to trend in anticipation of this anniversary?

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by NwaAmaikpe: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of both TeeBillz and K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by softwerk(f): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2020
grin

They first of all push a fake news just to trend!

I don't trust any of these celebrities......But i'll keep this family in prayers because her husband's eyes suggests one with the love for wide hips and well rounded butts which our darling Dakore lacks! Lord save us from Yoruba demons

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by MexManuel(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations to her and her family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Richdad50(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

There is joy in my heart when a marriage stands. I pray their union go strong beyond decades. For the sake of their children, love will reside in their home. No child deserves to grow in a broken home.

Richdad

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by christiandating: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Beautiful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by FlyoruB: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Smh. Some bloggers fit no make heaven (if indeed there's one). Why the fabrication of lies just to gain traffic Bloggers whyyyy?

12 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Franchise21(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by TheGameYard(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Ode it's their tenth anniversary. A decade of their union
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of TeeBillz and also reminds me of K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Remvar: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Happy anniversary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by davidtemi(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations.
Mine is 27th

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Dozie32(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
There shall be no confusion in you guys marriage, Amen!

21 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Richdad50(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Take a bow Son, it is the end of an era. Your time is up on Nairaland. If you continue like this, even guests members will start writting mentions to mock you.

Richdad
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

Very fishy.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by davidtemi(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations.
Mine is 27th of dis month

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by donprinyo(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Ur private life should be kept private.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Yankiss(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
They look cute together. The divorce rumours should not be true. Though there's storm in every marriage and substance in every rumour, God will still keep them together, amen. Divorce rates these days is too much. We need to pray for our young couples ceaselessly.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by dangotesmummy: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
They've sorted their disagreements and issues

Woni talarena bati Shishe tan,Oman yago fun awon tokotiyawo so eyin bloggers otoyin.ewankanmi so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Hallelujah the rumour was just a rumour

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by misterjosh(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by pweeryambre: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

Very fishy.

just shut the F up Biko... what truth are you waiting for? for her union to crash? and what is wrong with the lady trying to cover up and protect her marriage and ward off evil eyes from her marriage actually crashing. you really wish her marriage would crash. this one is not even funny at all.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Jaorure(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Nice
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Olalan(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2020
As much as I wish them well in 5heir union celebs breakup always start off as rumours and denials just hope their won't end like others
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Zico5(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Fake bloggers will not ruin us in this country

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking / Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.