Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom (814 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by frankdoz24: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2018
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?

Ever since the invasion of the home of leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerian Army, I can't seem to understand the silence on his disappearance after the intense attack that lead to the death of over 20 people.

Honestly I can't place the ease attitude of IPOB on this unsavoury development, everyone seems calm and relaxed with the disappearance of MNK. I don't see Igbos showing concern on their son's whereabouts, is he dead or alive? Did he voluntarily run away? Was he bribed to go underground? Where are his parent, siblings and wife?.

I don't believe the theory he is in hiding, the IPOB leader has been a vocal person, who insisted on restructuring the country or separation from "zoo" (Nigeria). Several incidences have happened which even in hiding he could lend his voice to. He can't on his own temporarily go mute unless Nigerian government has him.

Many theories of his disappearance seems not to addup to me, first I heard this beer parlour talk, he is in PH with militants; that is a lie, there have never been meeting or supports for the non-violent agitation by millitants, nothing could make me believe MNK is in PH. Secondly he left the shores of Nigeria through Calabar border; that's so hilarious to accept. Third helicopter took him away. I believe if helicopter did take him it could be from Nigerian government to manage the situation in Umuahia.

My conclusion on his disappearance is that Nigerian Government has Nnamdi Kanu for reasons best known to them, I categorical have the strong assumption Nigerian Army whisked him away the day his house was invaded. I don't believe he is dead or in exile.

The whole scenario is shady, it was Orji Uzo Kalu who came up with the rumour of his whereabouts laced with twisted lies that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London, he escaped from Nigeria through Malaysia. Even when we all know the government ceased his Passport. There is no way MNK could sneak into UK and UK government will turn around to ask Nigerian government of his whereabouts of her citizen.

That was a Distraction Strategy by APC lead by Buhari. For sometime now the embattled ex governor has been playing the role of Judias Iscariot for APC, leading negotiations, and trying to win the hearts of igbos to accept the government of Pharaoh they hate because of his pending corruption case with EFCC. I believe he is among the people that sold MNK to the government like Joseph was sold to Egyptian in the Bible.

Going by the events in Nigeria after his disappearance, expecially the sudden withdrawal of the operation python dance in SE, the muteness of SE governors, the manner government threatened Kanu's suties to produce him or face jail term. The manner Northern APC accepted restructuring stance of MNK and Southern Nigeria. I strongly believe government is with the anointed son of Isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku.

2 Likes

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
frankdoz24:
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?

Ever since the invasion of the home of leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerian Army, I can't seem to understand the silence on his disappearance after the intense attack that lead to the death of over 20 people.

Honestly I can't place the ease attitude of IPOB on this unsavoury development, everyone seems calm and relaxed with the disappearance of MNK. I don't see Igbos showing concern on their son's whereabouts, is he dead or alive? Did he voluntarily run away? Was he bribed to go underground? Where are his parent, siblings and wife?.

I don't believe the theory he is in hiding, the IPOB leader has been a vocal person, who insisted on restructuring the country or separation from "zoo" (Nigeria). Several incidences have happened which even in hiding he could lend his voice to. He can't on his own temporarily go mute unless Nigerian government has him.

Many theories of his disappearance seems not to addup to me, first I heard this beer parlour talk, he is in PH with militants; that is a lie, there have never been meeting or supports for the non-violent agitation by millitants, nothing could make me believe MNK is in PH. Secondly he left the shores of Nigeria through Calabar border; that's so hilarious to accept. Third helicopter took him away. I believe if helicopter did take him it could be from Nigerian government to manage the situation in Umuahia.

My conclusion on his disappearance is that Nigerian Government has Nnamdi Kanu for reasons best known to them, I categorical have the strong assumption Nigerian Army whisked him away the day his house was invaded. I don't believe he is dead or in exile.

The whole scenario is shady, it was Orji Uzo Kalu who came up with the rumour of his whereabouts laced with twisted lies that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London, he escaped from Nigeria through Malaysia. Even when we all know the government ceased his Passport. There is no way MNK could sneak into UK and UK government will turn around to ask Nigerian government of his whereabouts of her citizen.

That was a Distraction Strategy by APC lead by Buhari. For sometime now the embattled ex governor has been playing the role of Judias Iscariot for APC, leading negotiations, and trying to win the hearts of igbos to accept the government of Pharaoh they hate because of his pending corruption case with EFCC. I believe he is among the people that sold MNK to the government like Joseph was sold to Egyptian in the Bible.

Going by the events in Nigeria after his disappearance, expecially the sudden withdrawal of the operation python dance in SE, the muteness of SE governors, the manner government threatened Kanu's suties to produce him or face jail term. The manner Northern APC accepted restructuring stance of MNK and Southern Nigeria. I strongly believe government is with the anointed son of Isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku.
Those who refused to listen to the prophet are now seeing pepper and hearing nwii

2 Likes

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by frankdoz24: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2018
imhotep:

Those who refused to listen to the prophet are now seeing pepper and hearing nwii
nnamdi KANU is really a prophet! after ojukwu, I have never witness such a courageous man again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2018
In d same vain,
We're is Nwaamaikpe?
D only bold man on NAija social media dt talks it d way it is.
D unbias teacher n raw profet.

Sinx Xmas.
No post in twitter, no post in Nairaland.
If u no him,u wl no it is very strange.
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
frankdoz24:
nnamdi KANU is really a prophet! after ojukwu, I have never witness such a courageous man again.
others are busy recycling talking points

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by benzene00: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by OneCorner: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2018
frankdoz24:
But he didn't prophesy the part where ibo land will be donated to the fulanis grin
Before u bite me... Goan ask ur ebonyi governor cool
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by frankdoz24: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:

But he didn't prophesy the part where ibo land will be donated to the fulanis grin
almajiri terrorist spotted!

2 Likes

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:

OneCorner is a fulani herdsman

1 Like

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by frankdoz24: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2018
imhotep:

you mean he is a foooolani terrorist?

1 Like

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2018
frankdoz24:
you mean he is a foooolani terrorist?
yes, OneCorner is a devoted Fulani

1 Like

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by OneCorner: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2018
imhotep:

frankdoz24:
almajiri terrorist spotted!
Okay. By the time they include your family land to donate to your fulani masters your eyes go clear cool
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:

Okay. By the time they include your family land to donate to your fulani masters your eyes go clear cool
Back to D.a.u.r.a

1 Like

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by thesicilian: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Where is Nnamdi Kanu self, is he still alive?
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by frankdoz24: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:

kikikiki...go to sambisa where you belong! cow brain!

1 Like

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Where is Nnamdi Kanu self, is he still alive?
He is in Kazakhstan at the moment

2 Likes

Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by mejai(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by thesicilian: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
imhotep:

He is in Kazakhstan at the moment
Lol
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Jakumo(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
frankdoz24:
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?

Chai ! This man sabi write big-big grammar no be small ting.

Kanu repeatedly dared the might of the federal government, while his followers filmed themselves confronting FEDERAL troops, and taunted them to "shoot" on several filmed and publicized occasions.

When the lion finally awakened, and troops rolled into Kanu's town, those taunts where met with live fire, and many bodies hit the ground dead.

It is known with absolute certainty that Kanu was INSIDE his father's house when the troops forced their way inside to deal with him.

Gunfire could CLEARLY be overheard in the background during Kanu's last phone calls placed to his lawyer from his father's home, in the moments before he was killed by the soldiers.

Kanu is DEAD, sir. Dead and gone. He dared to confront a former military dictator who returned to power as an elected president, and with his very life did he pay that ultimate price, for his temerity, and his disregard of both court bail conditions, and legal advice from his own counsel.

Kanu's corpse will likely NEVER be found, since all who participated in the dismemberment and disposal of his remains will be bound by an oath of secrecy that will last for the lifetime of all who took part in the strategic murder of Nnamdi Kanu on that day.
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by adeolakemi: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by anibirelawal(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
DEAD OR ALIVE ,
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Caseless: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
He's gone for good.
Re: My View About Nnamdi Kanu, The Anointed Son Of Afaraukwu Kingdom by Caseless: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
adeolakemi:
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased
rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Seun Please save Nairaland / Gov Wike Commissions EDEOHA,IKATA,OCHIGBA Roads In Ahoada East, Rivers (Photos) / Peace Corps: Aims And Objectives As Passed By Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.