Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos (31058 Views)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by MarilynNash(f): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2018
ubunja:

if in nigeria you are doing genotype testing before marriage you are the only ones doing it. america, australia, russia, all the countries are not doing it. coz its a shiity thing to do.noone else is that crazy
who is this one? the advanced countries who advised us to carry tests before marriage are not doing it abi, I hear you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by ubunja(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2018
MarilynNash:
who is this one? the advanced countries who advised us to carry tests before marriage are not doing it abi, I hear you.
post their advice here or shut up.
and post how many from those countries are doing genotype testing or go jump off the lagoon
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
ubunja:

keep supporting women in their shallow persuits and see how far that will get you. you think from Eden people have been making babies by testing each other's genotype? you think anyone normal even today does that nonsense..smh

Bros, you sound so sure of this marriage without genotype brouhaha. Whats your source courage please? See me this issue is tearing apart. A man like you is about to back out of a relationship because of this issue.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

I am sure that if it were possible to do genotype testing to avoid bringing a child with Down's syndrome into the world, many people would do it.

But for Sickle-cell, a simple, inexpensive genotype test exists, that prospective parents can take, to avoid bringing SS children into the world. That is why in this day and age, it is sad if parents still go ahead deliberately to have SS kids, when they could have avoided it.

If you are bi-polar it would explain why you have been giving such strange responses on this thread. Please take your medications. Accept my sympathy on your condition.

Please help. Like how much could the inexpensive testing be done? Where can i get it please?
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
gypsey:
there are tests Available to determine if a child is down syndrome or not here in England, problem is it's not Always Accurate, before my son was born the doctors suggested the tests to which we declined, the doctor was %90 sure that my son would be down symdrome, but he was wrong! the child is now 5 years old good looking boy just like his father grin**jokes** this is also one of my reasons of not taking the genotype issues Too serious.

thanks! i am Always on meds. it can be difficult but i have no choice.

Is the test you used amniocentesis? How much did it cost you there in england.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by ubunja(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

Bros, you sound so sure of this marriage without genotype brouhaha. Whats your source courage please? See me this issue is tearing apart. A man like you is about to back out of a relationship because of this issue.
6000 yrs of marriages without genotype brouhaha and we now start living in fear?? not happening in my world.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

Is the test you used amniocentesis? How much did it cost you there in england.
i don't know what the test is called and it was free, we didn't have to pay for it, we do not pay for hospital treatments or tests.

but we didn't do the test we refused to do it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

Please help. Like how much could the inexpensive testing be done? Where can i get it please?
You can get your genotype test done at any good hospital, manned by professional doctors.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2018
gypsey:
i don't know what the test is called and it was free, we didn't have to pay for it, we do not pay for hospital treatments or tests.

but we didn't do the test we refused to do it.

are you both UK citizens?
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

You can get your genotype test done at any good hospital, manned by professional doctors.

i mwan genotype of the unborn child
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

are you both UK citizens?
yes! we were both born in the UK
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
gypsey:
yes! we were both born in the UK

thats why. i am not but the man is. so, i am not entitled to those benefits.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

thats why. i am not but the man is. so, i am not entitled to those benefits.
Really? i believe that if he is and you are not, as long as you are both married or partnered for a number of years you should be entitled to All benefits or Atleast some benefits.

It's hard for people who aren't properly documented, i know these nigerian couple they had a child at home just because they are Afraid to Attend hospital and Doctors Appointments. the poor woman didn't even Attend ante natals till she gave birth. until i Advised that they should visit the A&E that the Doctors and nurses are not the immigrations. their job isn't to Arrest Undocumented individuals, Although i didn't know their circumstances. they didn't want to disclose their positions to me.

I even offered our my NHS cards if push comes to shove
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sterope:
Have you ever witnessed a crisis?
Gangster1ms:

It's better not to take chance with these things... are u ss? Do u know what they go through?

Don't mind those clueless jokers who do not even have the slightest idea of what sickle cell is all about. I lost a dear cousin to the disease in 2011, and lost 3 other friends to SS crises, over the years. It was tough!
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
gypsey:
Really? i believe that if he is and you are not, as long as you are both married or partnered for a number of years you should be entitled to All benefits or Atleast some benefits.

It's hard for people who aren't properly documented, i know these nigerian couple they had a child at home just because they are Afraid to Attend hospital and Doctors Appointments. the poor woman didn't even Attend ante natals till she gave birth. until i Advised that they should visit the A&E that the Doctors and nurses are not the immigrations. their job isn't to Arrest Undocumented individuals, Although i didn't know their circumstances. they didn't wanted disclose their postions to me.

I even offered our my NHS cards if push comes to shove

we wanted to know if we could use that procedure to give birth due to genotype palava but he said that the price at which pgd and amniocentesis is offered is outrageous. we may be going our separate ways afterall.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

we wanted to know if we could use that procedure to give birth due to genotype palava but he said that the price at which pgd and amniocentesis is offered is outrageous. we may be going our separate ways afterall.
I still believe he didn't have to pay.

Awww!! that's quite unfortunate, embarassed Good luck! grin i am sure it will turn out much better.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2018
gypsey:
I still believe he didn't have to pay.

Awww!! that's quite unfortunate, embarassed Good luck! grin i am sure it will turn out much better.

Please, can we chat privately. I need more info from you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:

Please, can we chat privately. I need more info from you.
Okay, how would you like to chat? my Email is on my profile mail me. or if you you are comfortable dropping your Email on here that's fine too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.