Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (39917 Views)

'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by PETUK(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
John Dumelo speak for yourself,
We are not all hypocrite
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Einl(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
d
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by arnold123: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
ceometromedia:
Following the death of promising dancehall star, Ebony Reigns in a fatal car crash, Ghanaian actor tweeted a piece of his mind saying, 'We(entertainment industry)are all a bunch of hypocrites including myself. If ebony reached out to us to just retweet her song or share her song on social media, we won’t even care. Infact we will insult her “add”. Now she’s dead and no more we acting as if we care. Let’s change!'.]]

http://www.metronaija.ng/celebrities-bunch-hypocrites-john-dumelo/

im not a hypocrite, either way I don't give a Bleep u hear me!, if u get money or u tink say u rich that one na for ur pocket,nor be my own, every man ows the fvcking ground his/her body at the end of the day
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Celebrities r useless.
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Lordofmoney: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hardship in Nigeria turns Popular Nigerian Yoruba Actor in Ambassador of Frozen Food! angry grin

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ehn Ehn are you serious?? And this trait can only be found among Ghanaian women??. Hmmm me I didn't know o, i thought it was only just about every human regardless of where they are from.

Sarcasm aside though...I mean every human is hungry for success, fame and money - its your personality that determines what extent you would go to achieve that, it really has nothing to do with them being from a particular place.
Stethaine:
To be honest .Ghanaian women can go extra mile to get fame and money. They love money more than their life. Even more than their children.

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by mrmadu099: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
the best way to manage your account
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xinzu:

Mumu, how is he a leader?
so you are back from your ban but how you take forget so soon that na you be my chairman for mumulism
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by talk2percy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
What's he saying in essence, that "they" ignored her while she was still here with us?
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by NLMODERATOR101: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
At least we now know one self confirm hypocrite

___
DUMELO
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by readyornot: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dumelo, Dumelo!
How many times did I call you biko? Are you the first to hear that the works of an artist increases in value immediately the news of his/death is made public?
See Michael Jackson before his death, it was court case to court case with people calling for his head but upon his death, the same people who hated him could only remember how sweet and talented he was.
Its just the way of life.
If people condemn her now she's gone, na you go still complain that no one has respect for the dead. What do you really want?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Paradigme777: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
jerryunit48:
Yes o ! In Nigeria Buhari is the number one hypocrite self ... pretending to love everybody
grin grin
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Bmaster(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
PETUK:
John Dumelo speak for yourself,
We are not all hypocrite
he wasn't speaking for you,u are not a celebrity

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by PETUK(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bmaster:
he wasn't speaking for you,u are not a celebrity
Man i am
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
We have given Death too much respect on this planet. Cant somebody just die in peace ? grin

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by charming1111(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
ceometromedia:
Following the death of promising dancehall star, Ebony Reigns in a fatal car crash, Ghanaian actor tweeted a piece of his mind saying, 'We(entertainment industry)are all a bunch of hypocrites including myself. If ebony reached out to us to just retweet her song or share her song on social media, we won’t even care. Infact we will insult her “add”. Now she’s dead and no more we acting as if we care. Let’s change!'.]]

http://www.metronaija.ng/celebrities-bunch-hypocrites-john-dumelo/

So true
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Afrocentric: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
its true
but u are the biggest fool mr john
no wife, nothing nothing
you are very SICK. So it's now a crime if one doesn't have suitor?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by brainpower(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
harmbhrosz:
how on earth do you ridicule the people you claim to love? Does that affirmation make sense to you?

This is social media, a lot of people come here to relax that's why we bash each other along ethnic lines but when a foreigner attacks us we join forces to fire them.

Maybe the word "ridicule" is what's getting to you but I meant it in a jovial way.

There are people in our lives that we don't talk to on daily basis but it doesn't mean we don't care about them.
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Will you keep quiet undecided
I will let it pass
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by excel101(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Its not just celebrities alone, because everyone is spot on,on this. When they're alive, they're not appreciated but immediately they're gone we sing their praises to high heavens, as if they've suddenly become a super star. Even their enemies while on earth will do same.
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by chubinwa(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tnk u for recognizing our self as d number one hypocrite
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
TIME SOME PEOPLE GET!
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by perousd: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Not Just celebs, Bull Friends too. God help us swallow our Dumb Pride and Embrace humanity. More humans than ever but less humanity; We chat with people overseas but have no knowledge of our next door neighbors. Bull Crap.
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by harmbhrosz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
brainpower:

This is social media, a lot of people come here to relax that's why we bash each other along ethnic lines but when a foreigner attacks us we join forces to fire them.

Maybe the word "ridicule" is what's getting to you but I meant it in a jovial way.

There are people in our lives that we don't talk to on daily basis but it doesn't mean we don't care about them.
the word "ridicule" is what I quoted you for, logically you can't ridicule who you claim to love, maybe the word "diss" would have been better.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by RoseChris(f): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

empower your fam first
Bad bele
They are d ones that empowered me to do this
They don’t need any further empowerment from me now
Mind ur business if ur not interested
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Revolva(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
who be ebony reign self
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Macmoni(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
fuckerstard:
Are we all not hypocritical
yea u all are hypocritic lol
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
me too I didn't know until yesterday
Do you know what this means?
You have to leave a lagacy in my life
it means to leave something behind as evidence that you came I’d say it to like someone I’d want to marry
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by DonMekino(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
You know nothing John Snow..... Sorry Dumelo
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
it means to leave something behind as evidence that you came I’d say it to like someone I’d want to marry
and How are you sure you will not marry me
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
and How are you sure you will not marry me
because it takes more than a quote for my hand in marriage have so see how we vibe
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
because it takes more than a quote for my hand in marriage have so see how we vibe
no problem but not sure if I understand this "have so see how we vibe"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) / Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' / Anita Joseph Pole Dance With Dbanj At His 39th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.