Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' (39910 Views)

Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" / Toke Makinwa ” If You Are Happily Married, You Are Tolerating Bullsh*t” / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by jaybenugo: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
"If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky And Blessed That God Saved The Best For Him" - Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa has asked people who might know her future husband to congratulate him because he will be lucky and blessed to have her as God saved the ''best'' for him, IgbereTV reports.

Toke who described herself as a self-made boss, said this via her Twitter handle this afternoon.

She tweeted:

''The plans God shared with me about my life.... if you know my husband, tell him Congratulations ahead, he is so lucky and blessed that God saved the best for him, My kids too are extremely lucky because God took the time to mold me, break me, fix me and make me whole again."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1343526088031559680?s=19

"A whole self made boss like TM shuuuuuuuu''
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1343526523085725696?s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by ATEAMS: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Attention seeker ....

E be things

You no get him number ni ??

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by merits(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Is like your daily dosage never complete.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by slawormiir: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Vaginal people...they always think the world revolves round their gadmnnn ass
Seeking attention

She probably thinks the future husband is gonna be happy to hear that shit..

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by janedonez(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Babe u rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by EyezofGod120: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
And this one na news angry DAT guy wey dey give person scrapping should scrape this op

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Omezif(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Let it be as you said.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by shaboti: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Waiting for blameless and sinless NLers to come and drag you as usual.

Curb you frustrations cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Auxtin85(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Who go come help us announce to our own?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
What’s he to be lucky for?? Expatiate.

The plans God told her are in her head, ur husband looks for ur current and maybe past actions. U can’t act anyhow and expect him to feel lucky because of Smtn in ur head God probably told u. undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by iampeterben(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Okay ma we have heard you oh! We will tell him.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Omihanifa: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Who go marry this mobile shrine angry

Sperm thirsty demon from the marine Kingdom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by BarrElChapo(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Wait is this feminist still in need of a man ?

I thought they said love machines could do the job since he'd having more to bring in. I only pity their stupid & gullible followers.

Haa wonders shall never end o angry

16 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Beginning of depression.................................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Sonnobax15(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
wow.....

Na only the man know wetin him dey enjoy cha...
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Germi9: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
who cares!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by englishmart(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Ladies are not as fortunate as guys, that's why they wait patiently until a guy, probably the guy she doesn't like to ask her out, sometimes she just accepts out of uriosity and then try to cope or adapt. They can't go for the guys they really want because it belittles them to do the asking out and they feel the guy won't take them seriously if they do, so they start displaying some damaged greenlights that most of us don't understand. But guys, if a guy says he wants a tall, fair, beautiful girl, he stands a 79% chance of getting that spec of girl, but a lady that wants a tall, handsome rich guy, might finally settle for a short, manageably handsome guy with low-income.
We guys are blessed and that's why some of us cheat at liberty.

Self made boss ko, half-baked buns ni

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by jimmychang: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala for person wey dem dey call lucky ohhh

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by ostechno(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Toke toke, what happened to your ex-husband, is he not lucky

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Lucky for having an over bleached hoe with a Doctor given-backside with an over used cunt like you?

Bitch please you need this.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Benprass(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Using style to look for husband

I thought she say she ain't interested in men.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Osusu317(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Toto girls everywhere

After politicians don work on her; back and front, left and right, up and down....she's now looking for husband stylishly....

To the lucky futuristic husband it may concern sha...mtcheww

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Perfectsouth(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Night newspaper
Confuse element
Irresponsible feminist

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by Respect55(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Evening newspaper. Is she tired of feminism?
I have always said it that no feminist is happy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by tnerro1(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2020
How will I know unless I test first grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by unity004(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2020
q
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' by seanwilliam(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2020
Abi o.. he is lucky to have fake butt grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Famous Personalities & Celebrities From Enugu State(042). / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.