Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! (735 Views)

The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Martinez19(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
For a while now, I have been dancing alanta even when I don't want to grin. The urge disturbs me a lot. Even at parties, seminars or conference, I just love to dance alanta and I can't control it cry. Morning, afternoon and evening, alanta . Waking up and going to bed alanta. Please, I need someone to dance alanta with right now, it's urgent as I don't think i can last another second if I don't dance alanta with someone. Anybody please, alanta. grin
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Martinez19(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ One leg up grin
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ Two legs up cheesy

It has started again, I can't hold it grin
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by hopefulLandlord: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is confusing
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Martinez19(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
This is confusing
how is this confusing? cry are you joining to dance alanta or not? grin grin grin wink
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by hopefulLandlord: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Martinez19:
how is this confusing? cry are you joining to dance alanta or not? grin grin grin wink
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ One leg up
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ Two legs up

what trick do you have up your sleeve? grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Ronpet777(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
So this was all for alanta? grin U won't make pple take u seriously when u need them to.
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by greatnaija01: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
before someone will come and say it is a spirit worrying u, lemme give u a quick fix

go to any junction where sars,mopol or soldiers are checking vehicles, then get to their front and dance the alanta with one of them... they will join you but it may cost you. After that day or series of days you may have spent with them... YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE URGE IS GONE and you are cured... alleluya

Martinez19:
For a while now, I have been dancing alanta even when I don't want to grin. The urge disturbs me a lot. Even at parties, seminars or conference, I just love to dance alanta and I can't control it cry. Morning, afternoon and evening, alanta . Waking up and going to bed alanta. Please, I need someone to dance alanta with right now, it's urgent as I don't think i can last another second if I don't dance alanta with someone. Anybody please, alanta. grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Martinez19(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Alanta, alanta, alanta............ One leg up
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ Two legs up

what trick do you have up your sleeve? grin
thanks, it has subsided grin grin grin
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by CoolUsername: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Martinez19:
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ One leg up grin
Alanta, alanta, alanta............ Two legs up cheesy

It has started again, I can't hold it grin

Two legs up? How you dey do am?

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Martinez19(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
CoolUsername:

Two legs up? How you dey do am?
As they sing am, na so I take am. grin
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by chemystery: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Something tells me this thread will make front-page
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by correctguy101(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
You win bet9ja? undecided
Re: Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
If you wear the Lords Chosen rag whenever the urge comes, nobody will take you for a lunatic, they'll just think its a regular member going about his business. I don't have a cure but at least that'll help you blend into society easily grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service. Stronger Than Your Enemies 7. / Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER / Pst. Adeboye’s Son, Leke Tells Nigerians To Spend Less To Pay First Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.