Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER (738 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible / Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Vatican has a large telescope named after lucifer the devil. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Binocular_Telescope

Lucifer or LUCI is one of the best telescope in the world. It is helping the Vatican look for other planets and alien life. Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, authors of Exo-Vaticana, assert that Vatican astronomers are using the telescope to watch for an alien savior. Both authors wrote the book after interviewing a Jesuit priest helping in the Lucifer research.
Note that some Jesuits have been caught on videos worshipping Satan. They are believed to be the real creator of illuminati. The current pope is said to be a Jesuit and the only Jesuit pope ever.

So Why would the Vatican name its best telescope Lucifer?

And they creatively made LUCIFER an acronym of “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”

L - Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared
U - Utility with
C - Camera and
I - Integral
F - Field Unit for Extragalactic
R - Research,”
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by hisgrace090: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Hipocrisy is when you claim to be what you're really not.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by carzola(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Am proud of them.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by MexxIT(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
hisgrace090:
Hipocrisy is when you claim to be what you're really not.

Some una sef... I'm guessing all d ppl named Lucy were also named after Lucifer..

1 Like

Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by OpenYourEyes1: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
MexxIT:

Some una sef... I'm guessing all d ppl named Lucy were also named after Lucifer..

LUCI not Lucy.

The telescope name is LUCIFER. Read the Wikipedia page or just Google it.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
of cause Roman catholicism is deep in luciferianism
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

LUCI not Lucy.

The telescope name is LUCIFER. Read the Wikipedia page or just Google it.

Did you yourself read the Wiki? The LUCIFER telescope is not the same as the one owned by the Vatican. Stop spreading false information.

Some fringe reporting has incorrectly conflated the shared geographic location of the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) with the LBT's LUCIFER acronym. This has led to some erroneous reporting of hidden agendas being held by the Vatican

That is from the same Wikipedia page. Read and open your eyes.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:

Did you yourself read the Wiki? The LUCIFER telescope is not the same as the one owned by the Vatican. Stop spreading false information.

Some fringe reporting has incorrectly conflated the shared geographic location of the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) with the LBT's LUCIFER acronym. This has led to some erroneous reporting of hidden agendas being held by the Vatican

LOL dude you are confused. Read the Wikipedia page again. Do a thorough online research if you don't understand the grammar.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

LOL dude you are confused. Read the Wikipedia page again. Do a thorough online research if you don't understand the grammar.

Stop being obtuse. The passage I quoted was directly from the Wikipedia page. The Vatican telescope is called Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) not LUCIFER. Maybe you should take your own advise, research and stop being dumb.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:

I remember you were thesame person who argued that the Britain was never ruled by Roman Empire.
I might ignore you on this too. Smh
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by LordReed(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I remember you were thesame person who argued that the Britain was never ruled by Roman Empire.
I might ignore you on this too. Smh

Quote where I said Britain was never ruled by the Roman Empire or forever be a liar.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by JoannaSedley(f): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lucifer is one of the finest name ever but religious hypocrisy has blinded most of the world population to see it as the worst name.

Op, stop being mischievous and do your research well.
Whenever I am presented with the option of being a Christian, I will choose Catholicism at least they know where all the bodies are buried, what is real and what they added along the way for kicks.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by Anas09: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Lucifer is one of the finest name ever but religious hypocrisy has blinded most of the world population to see it as the worst name.

Op, stop being mischievous and do your research well.
Whenever I am presented with the option of being a Christian, I will choose Catholicism at least they know where all the bodies are buried, what is real and what they added along the way for kicks.
What have you now said?
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by JoannaSedley(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

What have you now said?
Please, find your ilks and debate the name Lucifer. I am not going to be in the midst of the obvious Christian war brewing on this thread. Just behave as if I was never here. Thank you.
Re: Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER by Anas09: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Please, find your ilks and debate the name Lucifer. I am not going to be in the midst of the obvious Christian war brewing on this thread. Just behave as if I was never here. Thank you.
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Pst. Adeboye’s Son, Leke Tells Nigerians To Spend Less To Pay First Fruit / Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! / Video: Imagine What Odumeje Is Preaching: When God Says YES, Prophet Can Say NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.