Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,999 members, 7,825,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy (623 Views)

Twenty-three (23) Things To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One / Why Is It So Hard To Do Right And So Easy To Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy by joecater: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
MY NAME IS  FROM JOE BALTIMORE MARYLAND.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.THE WOMAN I WANTED TO MARRY ME LEFT ME 2 WEEKS TO OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN. AND IT WAS WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS,  I REALLY LOVED HER BUT HER PARENTS WERE AGAINST US. SO WHEN I MET THE MAN, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL BUT I JSUT GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS, SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGISING, I DIDNT BELIEVE IT,  WELL WE ARE MARRIED NOW WITH KIDS AND MYLIFE IS BETTER OFF. you can contact me on my private mail to direct you to the man joecater31@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2010
so you don carry your rubbish thread come here too? better find work to do.
Re: Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy by kayjasper(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2010
I guess this Joe is one of those guys that use FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE. Wetin be the meaning of all this nonsense now?
Re: Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy by Odunnu: 12:58am On Apr 21, 2010
joecater:

MY NAME IS  FROM JOE BALTIMORE MARYLAND
What exactly is ur name sir?
. . .take it easy,stop screaming!!

(1) (Reply)

Question On Zulezoo / Understand Marriage The Biblical Way ! / Discovering Your Ex Is Hiv Positive:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.