Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (62813 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by airminem(f): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Just to be sure this happened in Owerri and not in Zimbabwe or Kenya Right?

So a married woman with kids that has decided to cheat, prefers doing in the forest?while holding on to a tree or on the ground?meanwhile i am assuming she has a bed at home where she does it with the husband.

But she prefers the Bush and nature like a wild animal.

And I have asked these questions before. What do women want?and what doesit take to get satisfied by your husband without straying? In the big cities it is even worse.

Most married ladies in the cities usually first tell you they are single,and then you find out they are married on the 3rd date.

I just tire.

Rest in peace my homie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.