Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (80235 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo / Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by benzene00: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2018
nurshah:

Please don't be silly.. I don't know y u pple enjoy getting on public forum to defame women
Every one knows monalisa respects her self. Nigeria is a small place there is no privacy.. E en in u. S no matter how u hide pple will know. You can only be bullied into not speaking out or signing non disclosure
You will reap what u sow
who is this?
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Samyjazz: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2018
olasaad:
Lol...that's children for you. To her you're just her mum and here is aunty Tiwa, her celebrity crush smiley smiley smiley
I dey tells u
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by iamjavadem(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Na wa o!!! Observers Association of Nigeria (OAN). You wey no green commot your house join the marathon,how you take know as the finish line be?
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

There is Tiwa,a beautiful young girl,a guy with a plate of Rice and a Lady blowing her Cigarette in the picture.

Is this not suppose to be at the Marathon?Is that Chinda smoking?has she heard the term Passive Smoker before?if you want to destroy your lungs by yourself,no problem.

But smokers should stop smoking around kids.

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by iamjavadem(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2018
You obviously don’t know much about smoking or people who do or why they smoke and why it’s hard to stop. Do some research.
modelmike7:
Lol.�, mama Monalisa, but she sees you everyday nah!

MODIFIED:
Wait o, on a closer look, zooming tins,
no be cigarette that babe wey wear cap & hold phone, hold for hand so?!

Under this hot sun?
I'm sure she wasn't part of the race.

I stand to be corrected tho, maybe na sweet she dey lick o, hmmmm!!

And , that is not Monalisa, @FTC.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2018
PoliticalChinex:
Look very well!
She is not the one smoking........
Your mention is for the guy that commented first on the post, not me sir!
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2018
iamjavadem:
You obviously don’t know much about smoking or people who do or why they smoke and why it’s hard to stop. Do some research.

Your mention is for the guy that commented first on the post, not me sir!
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by LorDBolton(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

There is Tiwa,a beautiful young girl,a guy with a plate of Rice and a Lady blowing her Cigarette in the picture.

Is this not suppose to be at the Marathon?Is that Chinda smoking?has she heard the term Passive Smoker before?if you want to destroy your lungs by yourself,no problem.

Ok Sir... but today's kids got phones... digest that
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Godwin978(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

guy/bae your eye sharp ooo to see it so quickly
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I don't think that's Chinda buh whoever that was shouldn't be smoking around kids angry
Yeyebrities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Godwin978:
guy/bae your eye sharp ooo to see it so quickly
I spotted d cigarette 1st too smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2018
benzene00:
who is this?
Are you okay?

The question should be posted at you. Sadism can only lead to a terrible end. Have a good life. I won't even read your response as I can detect from your tones that u have a mental issue
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by factwriter(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Joshmodest:

and where is dat law in the Constitution, that says smoking around kids is Illegal..

Smoking in public places is prohibited by law, whether kids are present or not present.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by yeeshanana(f): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2018
Which yeye abandonI think they were both at the VIP section even before tiwa savage joined them

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by agwaisrael(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Joshmodest:

Of everything in that picture , all u can see is a lady holding cigarettes, and where is dat law in the Constitution, that says smoking around kids is Illegal..

Common sense is not written in the law. Which law teaches you how to eat?
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by benzene00: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
nurshah:

The question should be posted at you. Sadism can only lead to a terrible end. Have a good life. I won't even read your response as I can detect from your tones that u have a mental issue
you haven't answered my question

Are you really okay?
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by dokkyelele(f): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oshisko
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by stevoskyj(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

MODIFIED:

Under this hot sun?

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by stevoskyj(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

MODIFIED:

Under this hot sun?

Busted!! Is like na this fine babe with monalosa dey smoke there, who she be sef

I stand to corrected too, maybe no be her

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by lebete3000: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2018
GodOfAction:
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda has recounted how her daughter who came to cheer her up at the Lagos City Marathon finishing line abandoned her on sighting singer, Tiwa Savage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfBBeBrFNxr/?hl=en

So this stuff is just a 10k race?
I'll try it out next time...I've ran 30km b4 to finish...
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by MechanicMike: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
babyboo4life:

HungerBad

Helo. Do u hav yansh please? Was the size & weight please? Am looking for babe who can do house girl work (no offenscce) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.