Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) (12473 Views)

Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / Sex During Pregnancy, Everything You Need To Know / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need your answers to this question. As a christian (RCCG), can I have sex with my wedded wife after I break my fast for the day before 12 midnight? Is it good or not good? We are still looking to have another chilldren after 5 years of delay.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
angry c'mon abstain from sex you dirty h0rny redeemer
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by dingbang(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Freethesheeple
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by GraGra247(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need your answers to this question. As a christian (RCCG), can I have sex with my wedded wife after I break my fast for the day before 12 midnight? Is it good or not good? We are still looking to have another chilldren after 5 years of delay.

Ask a trustworthy senior pastor vast in the scriptures. You won't get reliable answers on nairaland.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by BruncleZuma: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Oga nah small thing make I no tell you to come borrow my decoder test see...
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
GraGra247:

Ask a trustworthy senior pastor vast in the scriptures. You won't get reliable answers on nairaland.

Thanks.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

U pig that is calling someone dirty Hot redeemer. Quote a scripture to back urself up.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by zeyheed(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:
Hello Nairalanders,
It's not a sin provided she's your wedded wife

2 Likes

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:

U pig that is calling someone dirty Hot redeemer. Quote a scripture to back urself up.
It's your pastor adebole that is a pig you think fasting is all about not eating from 7 to 12 o clock let me enlighten you its about giving up all pleasure of the flesh and distractions to seek spiritual enrichment.
H0rny idi0t like you

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by sholatech(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:
Hello Nairalanders,

You are very free to have sex with your wife outside the fasting hours. Thus, sex between 7-12 pm daily is okay and allowed.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Donald3d(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:
Hello Nairalanders,
Sir, this is where communication with the Holy Spirit comes in .
He is the best teacher and Instructor .He would tell you what to do.
Pastors can be wrong , the Holy spirit can never be wrong .
Instructions He would give to MR A , might differ from Mr B
Talk to God , learn to hear from Him , He can't lead you astray

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

It's your pastor adebole that is a pig you think fasting is all about not eating from 7 to 12 o clock let me enlighten you its about giving up all pleasure of the flesh and distractions to seek spiritual enrichment.
H0rny idi0t like you
And you had to insult his pastor just to prove a point? How stupid could some people be!.

3 Likes

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
And you had to insult his pastor just to prove a point? How stupid could some people be!.
Ask your thief pastor jobless ho
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

H0rny idi0t like you

Some people are animals. What is wrong in asking question? This is what we are lacking as black people. If you don't have answer, that doesn't mean you should be insulting anointed man of God. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Donald3d:

Sir, this is where communication with the Holy Spirit comes in .
He is the best teacher and Instructor .He would tell you what to do.
Pastors can be wrong , the Holy spirit can never be wrong .
Instructions He would give to MR A , might differ from Mr B
Talk to God , learn to hear from Him , He can't lead you astray

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
sholatech:

You are very free to have sex with your wife outside the fasting hours. Thus, sex between 7-12 pm daily is okay and allowed.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
zeyheed:

It's not a sin provided she's your wedded wife

She is my wedded wife from my missing ribs. Thanks.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Donald3d(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Amen, you too sir
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
lammynademan:

Some people are animals. What is wrong in asking question? This is what we are lacking as black people. If you don't have answer, that doesn't mean you should be insulting anointed man of God. Be guided.
Your thief pastor is an animal anointed man of God my ballz blind sheep like you
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by itchop: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Your thief pastor is an animal anointed man of God my ballz blind sheep like you

Who are you to call someone a thief? Tell us your own spiritual father. Animal. Simple question u no fit answer.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by itchop: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
To me, being married is a bond and was instituted by God. I even prefer family fasting and prayers to seek His face and to settle things. God is always with us.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
itchop:

Who are you to call someone a thief?
An observant person who noticed how so called men of God get filthy rich by selling the word of God they received for free by blackmailing people with twisted bible verses and threatening people with hell that they may probably head into
itchop:

. Animal. Simple question u no fit answer.
Its your pastor that is an animal I answered the h0rny idi0ts question so when you are done being ignorant and gullible you may review my earlier posts you seem to have time
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by tuscani: 1:47am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
such a fool
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:17am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Are you done I have seen stupid people... but urs is LEGENDARY.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by kristen12(f): 5:10am On Feb 11, 2018
You're married nah, you don't have a problem. I think you should just wait till after you break your fast for the day wink wink
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2018
GoldenJAT:
Are you done I have seen stupid people... but my fathers st*pidity is LEGENDARY.
Father:

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by scaramenga: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2018
tuscani:
I'm such a fool
Thank God you know,I didn't want to say anything
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by Acidosis(m): 5:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Do you work when fasting?

Do you walk when fasting?

Do you talk when fasting?

Do you browse the internet when fasting?

Do you use the social media when fasting?

If you answered YES to these questions, then denying yourself sex would be the most stup!d decision ever. You want a child, but still contemplating whether to have sex or not. Pray and fast for the next 1000 years, if you don't have sex with your wife, you won't have another child.

You can't be praying for a child, and at the same time avoiding sex. It is s very stup!d and incomprehensible decision any man or woman can ever make. It is like praying for wealth, and avoiding business meeting because you're fasting.

I would rather you avoid sex while fasting because of health reasons. You've denied your body very vital minerals and energy, thus, may not be the best time for such act. This is a better reason to avoid sex.
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2018
GraGra247:

even a trusted worthy pastor will not giv u a clear answer....by the way who do u think is a trust worthy pastor? even the answer to the question has been answer by Jesus in the bible...who among you will hv 100 sheep's and one fell inside a well on a Sabbath, and the owner will not go after it...,they are looking for another child and maybe it's because of these their church fasting n praying session things that hv made the woman missed getting pregnant....when she will be on her ovulation, that when fasting wil enter and thus delayed them...pls after the fast each day or before they start, oga make una do am...nothing they happen..you guys are wedding and are husband and wife
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Acidosis:

Do you work when fasting?

Do you walk when fasting?

Do you talk when fasting?

Do you browse the internet when fasting?

Do you use the social media when fasting?

If you answered YES to these questions, then denying yourself sex would be the most stup!d decision ever. You want a child, but still contemplating whether to have sex or not. Pray and fast for the next 1000 years, if you don't have sex with your wife, you won't have another child.

You can't be praying for a child, and at the same time avoiding sex. It is s very stup!d and incomprehensible decision any man or woman can ever make. It is like praying for wealth, and avoiding business meeting because you're fasting.

I would rather you avoid sex while fasting because of health reasons. You've denied your body very vital minerals and energy, thus, may not be the best time for such act. This is a better reason to avoid sex.

even Jesus answered this question. .Oga before and after the fasting each day, if you have strength,please make love to your wife....
Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by AWONEYAN(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
There is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

Can I first share that the use of 'sex' in marriage is not a 'sin' ...but simply a communication of acceptance and the couple ministering to each other... It doesn't defile them in fact it seals their honest decisions and bind them as Jointheirs of the grace of life in a godly home. This fundamental truth is necessary for us to approach issues of abstinence by mutual consent or the other possible case of defrauding each other as spouse, by sex-starving our partner. It is a known fact that we have a volume of such issues threatening the beauty of Christian union and among the perceived to be 'most spiritual' we have recorded cases of lack of matrimonial satisfaction.This is not bad... But who commanded the fast is the question we must settle, our assembly?, our G.O? Or its our tradition to begin the year that way?. But if the members of the assembly didn't check the rationale behind the declared fasting they bring themself under a legalistic spiritual bondage... What is the intention for the fast? Spiritual development of the church, or commitment to daily attendance because when you fast you must gather to pray at the church?. What are the objectives of this fast?. But above all, Did the most High command the fast in the first place? Or it is simply our tradition? The home however is the smallest unit of any society, it is equally expedient for the husband as the 'priest' of the family to confirm from the Lord, if this fast proceeds from him, or it is a mere spiritual exercise...sadly today we often tie consecration to financial breakthrough, whereas, while I was growing up, consecration is for our specific spiritual development. To ensure that we were conquered first and we can return back from such graceful dealings and practice of devotion -Like Christ in the power of the Holy Ghost. Finally if you permit me to say this I will just say, if your home had trouble because of mismanagement of traditions of the church or compliance to pastoral instructions...(if you sex-starved your spiritual husband and he became ensnared in infidelity and immortality it might even be masturbation. You will need a whole lot of fast maybe 365days to command his deliverance, and I wonder who you will hold responsible for such betrayal of 'marital' trust. Your home is a trust...and it is your call too. Sex is a help not a snare until it is perverted by selfishness and lust! O Lord help me to be a help suitable for my spouse ---bfm

1 Like

Re: Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) by adescopy(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2018
lammynademan:
Hello Nairalanders,
The answer to this question is given in 1 cor 7 vs1-5. Sex in marriage has its own place and can only be done without for the reason of prayers not necessary fasting only and it must be in agreement between the two partners. So if its an agreement btw you and your wife to abstain, fine, but if not you can have your thing after fast. My advice is just that you can limit it a little than the usual frequency you pple are used to.

Don't forget Jesus said if its your right hand that will cause you to sin cut it off for its better to has one hand than to burn. So if sex will cause a deep in the spirit, then have it to remain focus.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Parent Be Jealous Of A Child's Success? / Why Isn’t Infidelity A Crime? / Sure Home Online Marriage Seminar: 40th Wedding Anniversary Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.