Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization (2390 Views)

Youtube Channel With Monetization Enabled Needed / You Can Now Get A Complete Website + Domain Name + Hosting For N10k / Get Wordpress Website Or Blog With Free Domain Name & Hosting For A Year For 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Great Weekend
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good Night
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Good Morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by haibe(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2018
yesloaded:

its good to come out plain sir, 000webhost is not an ideal web host. They do give free webhosting of some mb but not 1500mb as you claim. Also, they do shut peoples website down at anytime without prior notice and you will be unable to get your website back no matter how hard you try. You can advertise the webhost without giving half truth to the public.
Good morning

Assuming they shut the website down, Is it possible that I move my website to another hosting provider?
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by haibe(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2018
meant4all:
PAYMENT AFTER SERVICE!!!

Do you want to start a blog but you are short of cash, we are here to help you with a beautiful designed blog with free monetization i.e ads that will generate income for you will be preinstalled on the blog.

Your blog comes with free .com.ng + free web hosting for a year all for just 5,000naira.
The domain name + webhosting itself cost more than 5,000naira but you will get everything plus wordpress installation for just 5,000naira.
We also design simple wordpress website with many pages for just 5,000naira, the website includes .com.ng domain name, free webhosting for a year

To order, please call or whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1 or come to our office at Suite 2 Omo Ola Shopping Complex Welder Bus Stop, Alakia - Iyana Church Road off Alakia New Ife Road Ibadan.

Payment method: Its payment after service

How do you provide the free domain to people if you aren't a domain registrar
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2018
haibe:

Assuming they shut the website down, Is it possible that I move my website to another hosting provider?
How do you mean?
When you create a website with us, your website will never be shut down.
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by haibe(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
yesloaded:

How do you mean?
When you create a website with us, your website will never be shut down.
You quoted someone, that's what I'm referring to
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
haibe:
You quoted someone, that's what I'm referring to
please make your question more comprehensive to get the right answer sir.
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Good Morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good Afternoon
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by njuwo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
yesloaded:
Good afternoon
I don't need a WordPress blog but a blogger blog with a dot com domain, designed and with monetization. Can you do that for me for your said amount?
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
njuwo:
I don't need a WordPress blog but a blogger blog with a dot com domain, designed and with monetization. Can you do that for me for your said amount?
Monetization is a different package sir! The 5,000naira is only meant for .com.ng domain name, hosting for a year, & wordpress installation. Monetization requires additional work & you know that very well.
To answer your question, you need 8,000naira to get blogger blog with .com domain name & monetization sir.

Thanks
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by gbols: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
vic259:
We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting & building professional dynamic websites. We provide secure free web space with all the web hosting tools you could possibly ever need.
Our package includes:
- 1500 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth
Click here to visit us and find out more : https://www.000webhost.c om/1050933.html
It surprises me when people go for offers like this they are traps in disguise
Contact me for your blog just for #25000 I'll provide the hosting and the domain name 2 years
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
wonderful evening to everyone
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good evening
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2018
happy weekend
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good evening
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good evening
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Great Afternoon
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good evening
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning
Re: Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization by yesloaded: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good afternoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Instagram Phishing Hack 2017 / Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria / Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.