Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

On The Couch Musing About Some Islamic Doctrines. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Couch Musing About Some Islamic Doctrines. (423 Views)

Musing About The Son Of Noah / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Couch Musing About Some Islamic Doctrines. by slimbowwow(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
On the couch musing about some major Islamic doctrines.

1- Early marriage. ( I mesmerized when Alhamin told me that as a matter of fact, that the emphasis is even that as a young girl, if your first menstrual experience is in your father's house the second must not). MARRIAGE = MULTIPLY

2- severe punishment for fornication and adultery. ( i asked this question when i heard the judge in cases like this is human like us- this was my question "Who will judge the judge peradventure the judge happened to be a culprit?"wink Human judging human in this political induced world. That's not where I'm driving at though. I think the pivot behind this idea is to inculcate fear in youths such that they would rather see marriage as a last resort for colossal Sexual urge rather than do it and loss both hands. MARRIAGE = MULTIPLY

3. You can send your initial wife packing if she won't acknowledge or welcome subsequent wives. Smart move, no woman will accept being axed from her husband's house, bitterly she will agree to the terms. MARRIAGE = MULTIPLY

4. You can marry your cousin. In Islam being cousins with someone does not stop you from getting married with them. I mean it's a welcomed move to purify the family blood line and to multiply. MARRIAGE = MULTIPLY

5. Females must cover their faces whether indoor or outdoor. Funny, this is solely to cause a psychological effect on males. As a grown up male, anytime you by mistake see mere hands of a female, this can make you have urge for her but seeing the point number 2 above would make you consider marriage. MARRIAGE =MULTIPLY

6. Love is a second order condition for marriage, what comes first is readiness, in terms of first come first serve ideology. The first man to bring the bride requirements will emerge the favored suitor. MARRIAGE = MULTIPLY

Conclusion - I think the man that started this has his own personal and selfish vision. Which i think is to enlarge the religion. To make the religion surpass orthodox religions in terms of population. We generation of nowadays can have a rethink of this before venturing into marriage. Let us have a civilized approach to this, by ensuring the necessary resources are on ground before leaping the wall. AWAL is my name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Couch Musing About Some Islamic Doctrines. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
You're not allowed to create this thread here, please create it in Islam for Muslims, or let the mod move it there for you. The only problem is that if you're not a Muslim, you can't comment on it (or even create the thread in the first place).

Simply put, Islamic discussions are not allowed on Nairaland, EXCEPT in that section. I have one of my own threads in Islam for Muslims (which I'm not allowed to comment on).

1 Like

Re: On The Couch Musing About Some Islamic Doctrines. by tartar9(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
What is this one saying sad
Re: On The Couch Musing About Some Islamic Doctrines. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
very much on point

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Billy Graham Goes Home To Rest @ 99 / Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary To Celebrate 120th Anniversary / Pastor’s Wife Slumps And Dies During Sunday Praise And Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.