Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) (47992 Views)

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by blackfase(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
|SayNoToBornToRule
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by kennypoka2(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
RealityShot:
LIKE WHO?

If I give you my option, you won't like it..

But still, let me...

Nigeria is a failed conglomeration that needs no redemption but rather a separation of its entity.

Who do you think can save Nigeria? State him and how you think he will do it!
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
duroc:
Donald Duke or no one Abeg....

Pls who is Donald Duke?
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Political Vagabonds!!!

Makarfi: Spent 8 Years as Governor; Spent another 8 Years as a Senator, Then 2 Years as a PDP Chairman, what did he achieve in those 18 Years of looting our common patrimony? Moreover is a political paper weight in the North.

Atiku: Who wants to elect a president who will not go to 'Amelika'? He can only be president in the Idiotic Republic of Pigs.

Sule Lamido: This one has plethora of fraud cases in different courts in Nigeria.. No further evidence to show that PDP as a party reeks of corruption..Nigeria cannot go back to Egypt..

Shekaru: Another political comedian not worthy of further comments.

Dakwanbo; This clown that will struggle to win his ward let alone standing against Buhari in his State..

David Mark: A highly rated corrupt Senator, who has been hiding from the EFCC since he was reelected for the 5th time.. He collaborated with Jonathan and his wife and cornered almost 50% of the landed property belonging to FG in Abuja ...Please allow him to sleep out his remaining years in the Senate..before we remember his case....

Have you seen that they are either political thieves or vagabonds?

Sai Baba Till 2023...After Which Osinbajo/Elrufai Till 2031..

Ngeneukwuewu (Ngeneukwenu), is this you?
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by RealityShot: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennypoka2:

If I give you my option, you won't like it..

But still, let me...

Nigeria is a failed conglomeration that needs no redemption but rather a separation of its entity.

Who do you think can save Nigeria? State him and how you think he will do it!
i asked you exactly that question.

you dont have a solution.

are you the one that will split Nigeria for us? You CANT.

so unless you can suggest a better person, dont just say people a not better than buhari
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by RealityShot: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
kamossreal:
Wetin happen. ....All this people are just Abokis cheesy cool
yep..
pdp zoned presidency to the North.

if apc are trully a better party, they should zone power to south or east.
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by kennypoka2(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
RealityShot:
i asked you exactly that question.

you dont have a solution.

are you the one that will split Nigeria for us? You CANT.

so unless you can suggest a better person, dont just say people a not better than buhari
I told you my honest opinion.

I can't split Nigeria neither can you remove buhari. We just here giving our opinions.

I called you out cause you vehemetly accursed a fellow human who gave his honest opinion.

I know you are not happy with the current administration but neither am I. You should learn to give your opinions without infringing on others' thoughts

I don't know if Nigeria can be better again but I can make a soul wiser.

Kind regards!
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by RealityShot: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennypoka2:

I told you my honest opinion.

I can't split Nigeria neither can you remove buhari. We just here giving our opinions.

I called you out cause you vehemetly accursed a fellow human who gave his honest opinion.

I know you are not happy with the current administration but neither am I. You should learn to give your opinions without infringing on others' thoughts

I don't know if Nigeria can be better again but I can make a soul wiser.

Kind regards!
Ok.

just another talker.
no weight,.REMAIN WISE
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Political Vagabonds!!!

Makarfi: Spent 8 Years as Governor; Spent another 8 Years as a Senator, Then 2 Years as a PDP Chairman, what did he achieve in those 18 Years of looting our common patrimony? Moreover is a political paper weight in the North.

Atiku: Who wants to elect a president who will not go to 'Amelika'? He can only be president in the Idiotic Republic of Pigs.

Sule Lamido: This one has plethora of fraud cases in different courts in Nigeria.. No further evidence to show that PDP as a party reeks of corruption..Nigeria cannot go back to Egypt..

Dakwanbo; This clown that will struggle to win his ward let alone standing against Buhari in his State..

David Mark: A highly rated corrupt Senator, who has been hiding from the EFCC since he was reelected for the 5th time.. He collaborated with Jonathan and his wife and cornered almost 50% of the landed property belonging to FG in Abuja ...Please allow him to sleep out his remaining years in the Senate..before we remember his case....

What is the essence of stockpiling billions of dollars when the ordinary man on the streets can't fill the impact? A bag of rice was #8k in 2015 today it's almost #20k, fuel was selling at #145 per litre but today it's #250. Farmers can no longer go to their farms anymore because of the fear of getting buchtured like cows by Fulaniherdsmen, More Nigerians have suffered and died under this regime in the past 3 yrs more than no other is buhari saving the billions for dead or living Nigerians?
Another 4hrs for buhari will surely make Nigerians who aren not Fulaniherdsmen to go into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by RealityShot: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
am pretty sure you did not vote in the last election and will not vote till 2031.

dont worry, remain on the side lines..
time will tell if your prediction will happen.

as for me, i will vote ANYBODY that is NOT buhari or el-rufai.

My CHOICE by the way, is KWANKWASO.

He is a former civil servant..read more on google.
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by nkechiblessing: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
please where is Donald Duke, i want him on the list
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by shineeye1: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkechiblessing:
please where is Donald Duke, i want him on the list

Balancing the delicate equations of political ethnicity will make that a pipe dream for now.
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Makarfi remains the best candidate from the North
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Political Vagabonds!!!

Who is this rago?
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Political Vagabonds!!!

It will interest you that massive looting ever is going right now.Where is Maina?Where is $26bn oil scam?Where is Babachir's case?Where is NHIS chairman's case suspended but reinstated by Buhari?The list is just endless!I hate hypocrisy with same intensity I hate corruption!
Re: 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) by casualobserver1: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
KINGDOS:
You missed it. There is a dark horse in NC. retired general (not Army) and a current senator. He will David? Trump the buharia beast of a thing back to Daura.

Please PM me the person. I don't know if we are thinking of the same person. Does it start with U and end with I?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.