Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. (10469 Views)

Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira / From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
TJMighty:

Guy; update us now, at least we've been following you since last year. Share your story for others to gain
oga mi! Tinz tight oo na naija i still dey as i dey type now
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by ceasare: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
adetoroamos:
Wet in come happen ?

1 Like

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Dkobo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
adetoroamos:
Lol grin
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by mrphysics(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
adetoroamos:

grin grin grin You are funny bro.

Did the senator got reelected again?

If he did, then they is still hope.
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by TJMighty(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
adetoroamos:
You don't mean it? What happened since last year? Where on earth have you been?
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
TJMighty:

You don't mean it? What happened since last year? Where on earth have you been?
sm1 discourage me say make i no go but i don regret am now like all the business i carry my money put no turn up at all. But i don they reason germany shaa.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by lordally(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
adetoroamos:
sm1 discourage me say make i no go but i don regret am now like all the business i carry my money put no turn up at all. But i don they reason germany shaa.

So how u won come do am??
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
lordally:

So how u won come do am??
still dey think am ooo
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by lordally(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
adetoroamos:
still dey think am ooo
Omo nawa ooo...God go help you shaaa
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
lordally:

Omo nawa ooo...God go help you shaaa
the worst thing i will ever do is to take any advice from anyone again. That poo really affect me oloun
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by lordally(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
adetoroamos:
the worst thing i will ever do is to take any advice from anyone again. That poo really affect me oloun

Kai omo if to say you know you for just at least go there and come back.... so that to travel out go dey easier for you since you go don get Finland visa already for your Passport

6 Likes

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
lordally:

Kai omo if to say you know you for just at least go there and come back.... so that to travel out go dey easier for you since you go don get Finland visa already for your Passport
i swear, one oloriburuku bro just dey tell ke say it’s illegal for me to enter so they can drop or deport his ancestor anytime
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by lordally(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
adetoroamos:
i swear, one oloriburuku bro just dey tell ke say it’s illegal for me to enter so they can drop or deport his ancestor anytime

That reminds me...theirs one application like that going on....though I'm having a hard time uploading my video ....this one is being organised by the Finland Govt sha!!! and it's an all expenses paid trip for 3 days alone though.... make we chat for whatsapp jare mail I email u
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by TJMighty(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
adetoroamos:
:oeeeyah! Sorry about that. Just that you might not get that kinda opportunity again.
Anyway, don't let that weigh you down, there's no harm in trying: keep striving & put God first, with time everything with fall in place...
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Sarcasticmofo: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
lordally:

That reminds me...theirs one application like that going on....though I'm having a hard time uploading my video ....this one is being organised by the Finland Govt sha!!! and it's an all expenses paid trip for 3 days alone though.... make we chat for whatsapp jare mail I email u
baba abeg wetin be the name of the program... Just tell me I go use Google finish my homework on am
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by gabson02(m): 5:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Slavery alert!......Finnish woman? Beware they will turn you to slave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? / Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou / Let's Talk About Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.