Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. (10431 Views)

Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira / From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
I got the opportunity to go Finland with one senator in our area and dey include my name but na me go pay the flight fee but they will accommodate us for three months but u no as e day go because its runaway things( I will just disappeared after the program). so any info or is there any risk there? pls help me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Give one Finland girl belle...and make sure say her papa get money

10 Likes

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
Give one Finland girl belle...and make sure say her papa get money
sure, first assignment. its not am forming or proving big oo, am big and handsome also any girls dream husband
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by dingbang(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
sure, first assignment. its not am forming or proving big oo, am big and handsome also any girls dream husband
nna my brother connect me na.. Anyi bu otu nna. One nigeria grin
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Zonacom(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
Nwanna first bank work don taya you?

5 Likes

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
oga! na u go arrange ur flight fee oo but accommodation dey for three months
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by dingbang(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
oga! na u go arrange ur flight fee oo but accommodation dey for three months
flight fee na how much
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by iamgenius(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
I got the opportunity to go Finland with one senator in our area and dey include my name but na me go pay the flight fee but they will accommodate us for three months but u no as e day go because its runaway things( I will just disappeared after the program). so any info or is there any risk there? pls help me
Be careful bro, Senators dey carry people go Libya and Italy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
iamgenius:
Be careful bro, Senators dey carry people go Libya and Italy.
tnks bro thats why I post am here. definitely this nairaland is just am institution that we all came here to learn one or two things
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by iamgenius(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
tnks bro thats why I post am here. definitely this nairaland is just am institution that we all came here to learn one or two things
Make sure you get your visa from the right source , and book your ticket yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 11, 2018
iamgenius:
Make sure you get your visa from the right source , and book your ticket yourself.
sure but is there Any work in Finland and can sm1 make it easily there like U.S
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by iamgenius(m): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2018
adetoroamos:
sure but is there Any work in Finland and can sm1 make it easily there like U.S
Honestly, I don't know about it.
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 11, 2018
lol
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by arro: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2018
If I may answer you yes, but all depends on your luck, your moves, your interaction with other people not those from naija, stay cool and calm, I know they appreciate blacks, I have some naija sisters in Finland, one married to finish and the other one came to marry her hubby from naija, you can also find some nice sexy Kenyans too.
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2018
arro:
If I may answer you yes, but all depends on your luck, your moves, your interaction with other people not those from naija, stay cool and calm, I know they appreciate blacks, I have some naija sisters in Finland, one married to finish and the other one came to marry her hubby from naija, you can also find some nice sexy Kenyans too.
tnks bro. but how about wrk there and how % can I make it asarp. am a very rugged guy. I serve as house boy for one prof aos bfor I hammer now. u see ow rugged I am
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Demonicide(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
adetoroamos:
tnks bro. but how about wrk there and how % can I make it asarp. am a very rugged guy. I serve as house boy for one prof aos bfor I hammer now. u see ow rugged I am
it would be very difficult for you to get a job in Finland, but if you ve a resident permit it will be much easier.
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Demonicide:
it would be very difficult for you to get a job in Finland, but if you ve a resident permit it will be much easier.
so how can I get job permit there, remember na run away things from the program we come from. pls epp with ur reply
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Endycash1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
You are very funny , do you think its easy to just make it over there like the Usa? you better calm down and play by the rules first of all when you get there since you will have to run away , make sure you get acquinted with a finish lady then develop a relationship asap before your visa ends they dont care if you are a fine boi or not just be smart , if that dosent work then apply for an assylum before your visa ends you must be able to give a detailed story on why you are seeking for assylum . if you áre lucky to be approved you will get a temproral residence permit from the govt and you will be able to work and maybe study . so dont get your hopes high just prepare for the worse and stay away from nigerians i take God beg you .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Demonicide(f): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
adetoroamos:
so how can I get job permit there, remember na run away things from the program we come from. pls epp with ur reply
i will confirm from a friend who stays there presently
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Endycash1:
You are very funny , do you think its easy to just make it over there like the Usa? you better calm down and play by the rules first of all when you get there since you will have to run away , make sure you get acquinted with a finish lady then develop a relationship asap before your visa ends they dont care if you are a fine boi or not just be smart , if that dosent work then apply for an assylum before your visa ends you must be able to give a detailed story on why you are seeking for assylum . if you áre lucky to be approved you will get a temproral residence permit from the govt and you will be able to work and maybe study . so dont get your hopes high just prepare for the worse and stay away from nigerians i take God beg you .
tnks. nice idea
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Demonicide(f): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
adetoroamos:
tnks. nice idea
he said i should ask you when exactly are you travelling, and when will you be returning.Pls reply ASAP
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Demonicide:
he said i should ask you when exactly are you travelling, and when will you be returning.Pls reply ASAP
June and they will return after three months but I won't return with them so I need to get work there to start living new life. and how lucky will it be for them not to disturbed me
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Demonicide(f): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
adetoroamos:
June and they will return after three months but I won't return with them so I need to get work there to start living new life. and how lucky will it be for them not to disturbed me
the guy said it will be a little difficult. Come to think of it, how many month visa did they give you? He also said it will be better for you to apply as student, so that your chances of securing a job will be very high. The application form will be out this month. Where in finland are you coming to exactly? And what is the progmme you are coming to do there all about.
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by def111(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2018
adetoroamos:

This one body they sweet you so. Be careful here, you are not the first person to runaway and you will not be the last person to do it.... No let anybody mumu u here. Shine your eyes. 95% of Wetin guys tell you here na to find one girl give belle , so save your energy for sex, use your dixk dey carry iron now. So e go strong well by the time you need it to work....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by stonemasonn: 3:24am On Feb 12, 2018
def111:

This one body they sweet you so. Be careful here, you are not the first person to runaway and you will not be the last person to do it.... No let anybody mumu u here. Shine your eyes. 95% of Wetin guys tell you here na to find one girl give belle , so save your energy for sex, use your dixk dey carry iron now. So e go strong well by the time you need it to work....
chai!! grin
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by iamgenius(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2018
@adetoroamos, what Demonicide said that her friend said is true. Going to a country with a visitor visa may be difficult making it there, except you have someone to guide you there. As regards not going there with your kind if visa, I think it's not a good idea. People that have make it abroad always tell you not to come with a visitor visa.

My brother, all na wash. Go there and try it out, you will make it if you believe in yourself. I remember some years back, someone close to me got a conference visa, and looking for who can accommodate him. The person he thinks could accommodate him there, told him not to come with a visitor visa, that it's very dangerous. He advised him to make use of Skilled Labour Program. Some people after they make it abroad always think the type of Visa they acquire before going abroad is the best. The person has got his PR in the country now.

Guy, try it out. BE A MAN

5 Likes

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
iamgenius:
@adetoroamos, what Demonicide said that her friend said is true. Going to a country with a visitor visa may be difficult making it there, except you have someone to guide you there. As regards not going there with your kind if visa, I think it's not a good idea. People that have make it abroad always tell you not to come with a visitor visa.

My brother, all na wash. Go there and try it out, you will make it if you believe in yourself. I remember some years back, someone close to me got a conference visa, and looking for who can accommodate him. The person he thinks could accommodate him there, told him not to come with a visitor visa, that it's very dangerous. He advised him to make use of Skilled Labour Program. Some people after they make it abroad always think the type of Visa they acquire before going abroad is the best. The person has got his PR in the country now.

Guy, try it out. BE A MAN
thanks bro, I guess it skill labour program. I will try it. am a man cos I believe either you gain or loose when hustling and I don't relent on my loose because I count it as fun that anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by solomon201(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please is there anyone in Finland here with work permit or citizenship?
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by solomon201(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Demonicide:
the guy said it will be a little difficult. Come to think of it, how many month visa did they give you? He also said it will be better for you to apply as student, so that your chances of securing a job will be very high. The application form will be out this month. Where in finland are you coming to exactly? And what is the progmme you are coming to do there all about.

Please is your friend still there?
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by Demonicide(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
solomon201:

Please is your friend still there?
he's in Estonia now, but he shuttles between the two.
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by missyojo(f): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Op, are you in Finland now?
Re: I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. by TJMighty(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
adetoroamos:
Guy; update us now, at least we've been following you since last year. Share your story for others to gain

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Boarding A Bus In Lagos In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Admission Into North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.