Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! (654 Views)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2018
I sincerely wish every one especially,the 7.3 million people of Ogun State a happy and prosperous New Year 2018.

I'm Adetayo Sunday Idowu Ogunsanya from the acient city of Isara Remo,in Remo North Ogun state.

I'm writing to formally notify you all of my intention to run for the office of Governor of Ogun State in 2019.

Please listen carefully to my story,in 1986 as a pupil of Saint Peters primary school,Isara Remo,my English teacher told me and made me realize I'm the leader of tomorrow,over three decades after, like millions of other Nigerian youths begins to wonder if our tomorrow will ever come? The same set of leaders ruling us thirty years are still in power today.Again I ask,will our tomorrow ever come?

Millions of Nigerian youths below the ages of 45 have been reduced to third class citizens in our own Country,we have been grossly abused, marginalized,raped and disenfranchised.

From 2019,the story will change,the courageous youths of this great state have collectively agreed to come together and fight for our right and herald a peaceful revolution of purposeful youthful governance.

In my quest to become your Governor in Ogun state,In the last 24 months i have devoted my time to learn the leadership model of my mentor and leader,late Chief.Obafemi Awolowo.I have assiduously studied the economic model of several countries with special focus on Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand,Qatar and Indonesia.Readers are leaders,i'm equipped with relevant skills to drive the Ogun economy from its comatose state to a prosperous eldorado.

It will no longer business as usual,my government will create one million visible and verifiable jobs,fix all our roads and dilapidated infrastructure,Our healthcare system will be upgraded to world-class,The educational system will be completely overhauled with emphasis on STEM Education.The moribund Manufacturing and SMES sectors will get the needed assistance, Welfare benefits for the young and senior citizens,we will institutionalize a system that works..Enough of mediocrity,We are on the path to build a 21st century State that works!

The clear message from the Ogun 2019 Youth movement is Simple.

Mr.Governor,please start preparing your handover notes.your scorecard and legacy will be determined by Ogun people.

To our docile and ineffective senators and Representatives in the national assembly, time is almost up..we have identified vibrant young intellectuals in your constituencies to take over your legislative duties.

2019 is not just about Yewa/Awori,Ijebu/Remo,Egba man or woman.Its simply about rescuing our dear Gateway State,taking it back from the brink and setting in on a path of economic development and prosperity.

To all our desperate politicians whose ply in trade is to use our youths for political thuggery,that will no longer work in 2019.To those who feel because of massive poverty in the land,your miserable 2,000 naira,rice and a bottle oil will buy you the votes of our youths and women,they are wiser now.

I and my team have personally visited all the nooks and Crannies of the state.My ultimate dream is to turn Ogun State into another Dubai or Kuala Lumpur,this is achievable by God's grace and the support of everyone.

The journey won't be easy but Victory is assured,like the General who became a slave,the slave who became a Gladiator and the Gladiator who defied an emperor.Today I defied the Giants and the establishment that have impoverished the people of Ogun state.

For the record,I'm not an "ATOHUNRINWA" I'm a bonafide citizen of Ogun State,Nigeria.Ogun will be great again.Please join this movement.Support our cause today.

Omo Ogun ise ya!

God bless Ogun 2019 youth Movement!
God bless Ogun State!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Yours Sincerely,

ADETAYO SUNDAY IDOWU OGUNSANYA

ASIO 2019 Support Group

Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Memories12411: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2018
We need people like this who are young and fully aware of the need of the hour.
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2018
MOD Can you Please help move to Front Page.Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Mr. Not-Atohunrinwa,

Thanks for your interest. Seeing youth coming out to show interest in active politics and also vying for political positions is a great step that gladen's my heart.

However, your pompous write up gave you away. Despite all your bragging of dreaming to turn the state into another Dubai or Kuala Lumpur within short period of time, you were never proud of what you do as you fails to mention it in your write up nor even gave an insight on how you are going to go about it.

So, your magical wand can turn Ogun State to Dubai? Wiw! That is lovely. Most youth always fails to understand what it takes to run a state. So from your own wildest dreams, you believed that Ogun State has the resources to turn to Dubai in 8years to come?

I think you should channel your strength somewhere else... come back again when you really understand your dreams.

With the trash you wrote up there, your embezzlement will be second to none. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by hypertension(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2018
This guy looks clueless

However, let's not judge a book by it's cover.
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2018
God bless your hustle.
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by dlondonbadboy: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Gentle2015:
Mr. Not-Atohunrinwa,

Thanks for your interest. Seeing youth coming out to show interest in active politics and also vying for political positions is a great step that gladen's my heart.

However, your pompous write up gave you away. Despite all your bragging of dreaming to turn the state into another Dubai or Kuala Lumpur within short period of time, you were never proud of what you do as you fails to mention it in your write up nor even gave an insight on how you are going to go about it.

So, your magical wand can turn Ogun State to Dubai? Wiw! That is lovely. Most youth always fails to understand what it takes to run a state. So from your own wildest dreams, you believed that Ogun State has the resources to turn to Dubai in 8years to come?

I think you should channel your strength somewhere else... come back again when you really understand your dreams.

With the trash you wrote up there, your embezzlement will be second to none. I rest my case

Do you know the OP personally? Did he steal your girlfriend? Why the beaf?

I see a young man who would become the governor of his state. I see a leader. This OP shall go places.

Join the moving train instead of hating on the next governor of ogun state.

Mr OP, may the wind always be at your back. We need more people like you in Nigeria... And if you ever need my help, id be more than willing to give it..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by GMBuhari: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Good move

But haa mush dey ya hand ?

and if you be yahoo yahooo, Your name na sorry grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
While we appreciate individuals opinion and divergent views.It's appropriate we keep it Civil.

Otunba Adetayo Sunday Idowu Ogunsanya has over 18 years experience in Software development,Real estate and Franchising.

He was the past president and Youth Development and Entrepreneurship Foundation a global non profit organization he founded in year 2000 and has organized over 100 FREE seminars,conferences and trainings on entrepreneurship for youths in Africa.

He was the voice of the youths on PATITOS GANG anchored by respected Economics Prof.Pat Utomi 15 years ago.

While he does not like flaunting his credentials,he was named top 600 young global leaders by the world youth Congress in Canada 2008.

Ogunsanya is the Chairman and CEO at Next Legends LLC in New York, Sundouglas International Ltd with offices in Dubai and Nigeria.

He is the Country Manager of the Earth Organization a global Conservatiion non profit organization.

He has appeared on BBC,CNN,Channels TV,AIT,NTA and has been featured in over 19 international newspapers.

Nigeria needs her brightest.Support ASIO in 2019.
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by alezzy13: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Re: A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Sundouglas:
While we appreciate individuals opinion and divergent views.It's appropriate we keep it Civil. by respected Economics Prof.Pat Utomi 15 years ago.

Thanks for coming out clean. I personally appreciate your profile. This you failed to do earlier. We need to know you.. forget all those little children hailing you without knowing who you are. Great job.

Secondly, you dont need more enemies in this political journey. Don't start by stepping on toes... We all know the the people there at present are clueless. Just come up with your own agenda and we will dissect and see if you are worthy to follow.

I really appreciate your gut and as time goes on might like to know you one on one.

Keep it real and may God bless your ambition

NOTE:

You are not flaunting, you MUST let people know who you are. You are about leading a state of more than 7million people. It is a MUST thing to do

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Trump Approves Fresh $89m Development Assistance To Nigeria / In 1989, One Naira Was The Cost Of Daily Newspapers / Customs Officers Smuggle Vehicles, Rice For N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.