Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

IS IT WRONG TO KISS UR MUM ON HER LIPS? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS IT WRONG TO KISS UR MUM ON HER LIPS? (641 Views)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IS IT WRONG TO KISS UR MUM ON HER LIPS? by thorrvik55(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2018
**CLEARS THROAT**

Before I start, I would like to add that everything written on this post is my own opinion and its not condemning anything in any way...

Earlier today, I saw a thread about billionaire oil magnate Femi Otedola kissing his mum on the lips in a bid to show her love and affection... After seeing the picture, my first thought was Wot dah F. Why will u kiss ur mum on the lips, it's ur mum, if u want to kiss her Wot happened to her hand or her cheek, why the lip. I read through the comments and found out dat people don't consider it to be a little bit too intimate...

In my humble opinion it is very very wrong to kiss ur mum on the lips no matter the circumstance. If you can kiss ur mum on the lip then i guess as a guy u can also kiss ur dad on the lip embarassed in a bid to show him that you care, cherish and love him...

So can u kiss ur mum or dad on the lips to show that u care and love him/her ?

Share ur honest opinion...

Cc : lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: IS IT WRONG TO KISS UR MUM ON HER LIPS? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
I beleive most of us were kissed by our parents as little kids but me kissing my mom on the lips now get as e be. I rather kiss her cheek n forehead.. I can lip kiss my babies when they are still little like below 4yrs but as they get older its better to express ur love for them thru other means so u don't confuse them.. My opinion tho

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is Plus One Today / Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. / New Born Baby Crushed To Death By Dad After Seeing She Is A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.