Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die (658 Views)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by 2morogobeta(f): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
im 24

a christian

still a virgin

lived according to the bible, and appreciated her

she got cancer and died

this was not planned, she was only 52

how could this happen to us?

we are now a source of pity, and our enemies are laughing at us.

help.
Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by dnoable08: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
No offence miss, I feel ur pain, but You should cry to God and not social media.
Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Why can't a mod ban this trojan?

I've said this before: you need psychiatric evaluation woman. Stay off the internet and get help.

3 Likes

Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by Jimbadly: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
This young woman really needs urgent medical attention. She's mentally incapacitated. I've read this story of hers posted under at least 12 monikers.

I'm curious as to what really led to her going nuts, and truly feel sorry for the emotional pain she's going through. I have a feeling she's an inmate in a psychiatric hospital, but I wonder why they allow her to still use her phone and post stuff online.

The other time she posted nude pics of herself showing her breasts and buttocks and asking if they're big enough. She even created different threads asking the same question over and over again under different monikers.

Somebody should please take her off the Internet.
Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by lilytender: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
2morogobeta:
im 24

a christian

still a virgin

she got cancer and died

help.

Your enemies can continue to laugh, ignore them. As a matter of fact, you have no enemy, it's just the Nigerian imagination. Concentrate on your life and look up to God.

Meanwhile, whether you are a virgin or Olosho should be private and confidential, we are not interested.
Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2018
2morogobeta:
im 24

a christian

still a virgin

she got cancer and died

help.

Your enemiesMy friend,RIP to.your mom but.you are your worst enemy.
Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by Redder97(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
2morogobeta:
im 24

a christian

still a virgin

she got cancer and died

help.

search deep into your heart, you will find all the answers.
If the enemy within(self) is silent and can think, the enemy outside can do you no harm...

Its well
Re: How Can This Happen To Me? How Can My Mother Die by spiralwedge(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ive read this about 101 times in various places on NL. Wetin nah? Wetin you want?

(1) (Reply)

If This Were Your Child, What Would You Do? (video) / Be Someone Sunshine When Their Skies Are Gray! / Weird Food Combinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.