Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (40575 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by BushWickBill: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2018
frosbel2:

Correct. It's all fake!
My bro.
What these people are peddling is as real as a £2 note.

They do not reflect what they preach. They give false auras about themselves but the discerning can see through the facades they hide under.

Adeboye makes people think he is humble but he is a cunning manipulator who tells made up stories to get his gullible sheep to part with their cash. His wife? Please.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by stankezzy: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

In what way? Except you all have taken White Jesus and A-rab Muhammed to another level in Africa's largest BLACK economy abi?

All the money you guys give to Oyedepo and Adeboye, yet you have no good roads, no good hospitals, no good airlines that can compete internationally, and worse, no good government, because you are doing thanksgiving, baby dedication, elders meeting, bazaar, pastor's wife birthday, and all types of bull.Shi.t.....

And it is by design. See these wives are living like real housewives of Atlanta and you fools are there suffering and being distracted like Niggers Lord Lugard said you would end up being.
1 ) the money we give no be you money , secondly adeboye and oyedepo have suddenly become government , upon all the taxes and levies government collect they no fit do am na individual u wan hold responsible , shame on you
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by bewla(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

In what way? Except you all have taken White Jesus and A-rab Muhammed to another level in Africa's largest BLACK economy abi?

All the money you guys give to Oyedepo and Adeboye, yet you have no good roads, no good hospitals, no good airlines that can compete internationally, and worse, no good government, because you are doing thanksgiving, baby dedication, elders meeting, bazaar, pastor's wife birthday, and all types of bull.Shi.t.....

And it is by design. See these wives are living like real housewives of Atlanta and you fools are there suffering and being distracted like Niggers Lord Lugard said you would end up being.
some time its better to say noting
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by BushWickBill: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Farmafric:
May God continue to bless these women who have stood in thin and thin with their husbands to create world class organisation that have not only affected lives of millions of Nigerians but globally as well. The church in Nigeria have contributed to our development more than any other organization had. Starting from the Catholic and CMS missionaries that brought civilization to Idahosa, Awesome, Oyedipo that thought us that we can be real prince and princesses.
When you have finished with your own quota of depleting the ozone layer you will eventually run out of gas and stop disturbing the peace with this hot air you are blowing on cyberspace
Their husbands attended schools brought in by missionaries for free.
They set up theirs so that only children of mostly corrupt politicians can attend excluding you the bootlicker and praise singer.
Grow a brain and think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by godwon01(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Great mamas. May God almighty continue to protect U for us.U have done well . Prophet does not get honour in his home land but your honour U will continue to get it in your own land IJN. Your husbands has delivered so many souls and Lord Jesus will continue to be with U. Well done mas.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2018
well their husbands have paid their dues. it's not easy starting a church, abi how many people can abandon their PhD certificates to for God's work

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2018
olabrad:

How have they done well?

Tell me one thing that soyinka has done that has benefited you as a Nigerian and made him be given the global Nobel award? And people celebrate him as much as I celebrate him too. These women have been models to other women maybe those u dont know and have modelled lives. They encourage, motivate and build. You might hate them because they are pastors' wives but in their generation, they stand out. They are mothers in this world where real mothers are rarely seen. I say no more.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by sisisioge: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Quiver:
Say no more, Faith Oyedepo is really cute. These are women who have done well.

Yes, very lightly made up while mama Adeboye remains absolutely natural. May God bless the good women.

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by happney65: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2018
AryaSand:

Bros, oya follow me. Let's go back to our thread. grin grin grin grin

Twale for the Mama..Owo meji loke..Okay am cuming to our thread now..btw..Sent you a PM back you never responded..Is that how u used to do?Oya chop kiss
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Kennyg101: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2018
seunlayi:
This is nice and an inspiration to other women
shut up!!! you must be the type.thay carry religion for head like dread.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2018
BushWickBill:

My bro.
What these people are peddling is as real as a £2 note.

They do not reflect what they preach. They give false auras about themselves but the discerning can see through the facades they hide under.

Adeboye makes people think he is humble but he is a cunning manipulator who tells made up stories to get his gullible sheep to part with their cash. His wife? Please.

He once drove from Benin to Lagos on an empty fuel tank grin He is a BLOODY LIAR

I pity his clueless sheeple
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2018
BushWickBill:

When you have finished with your own quota of depleting the ozone layer you will eventually run out of gas and stop disturbing the peace with this hot air you are blowing on cyberspace
Their husbands attended schools brought in by missionaries for free.
They set up theirs so that only children of mostly corrupt politicians can attend excluding you the bootlicker and praise singer.
Grow a brain and think

Establish a school and make it free. Atiku has a school and isn't free. Obasanjo does. Igbinedion does. Patience Jonathan does. And countless politicians that drained the purse of this country and they are not free schools. Yet you are glad to take your wards to school there and boast of it. Yet when it comes to these pastors you start sweating for no reason. Didn't the so called politicians and big men with big schools study in those free schools? sentiment kills

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2018
okedoyinolabisi:
well their husbands have paid their dues. it's not easy starting a church, abi how many people can abandon their PhD certificates to for God's work

It is actually very easy to be a SCAMMER like Adeboye and Oyedepo!
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Kennyg101:
shut up!!! you must be the type.thay carry religion for head like dread.

Can't you see the difference between you and the person you are abusing? He said nice words by saying those are nice women and here you are abusing him and his religion. If a walking madman should pick the better person between the two of you considering your lines , who do you think he will pick?

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
frosbel2:

It is actually very easy to be a SCAMMER like Adeboye and Oyedepo!

Open an ordinary biscuits shop first and let's see your profits in 5 years. Even if they are scammers, ain't they better than you? Start a business and lets see your results in 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2018
chloedogie:

Open an ordinary biscuits shop first and let's see your profits in 5 years. Even if they are scammers, ain't they better than you? Start a business and lets see your results in 5 years.

I will rather be poor trying to be rich than becoming rich by scamming the poor

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2018
frosbel2:

I will rather be poor trying to be rich than becoming rich by scamming the poor

Idiot!

Funny thing is you guys cry more than the "so called bereaved". The people you cry for are not complaining but you want to kill yourself. Lagos state govt just increased toll fee and you have no choice than to pay. Yet people pay tithes, pay offerings and sow seeds according to laws in their religions yet you want to kill yourselves. Face your own religion if u have one and leave those practicing theirs...

You also called me an idiot for just airing my opinion? That says all about you. One thing is I can't be having this conversation with you one on one and you call me an idiot to my face. But you can always hide behind social media and spit abuses. Life is seen from different angles by different people.

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2018
chloedogie:

Funny thing is you guys cry more than the "so called bereaved". The people you cry for are not complaining but you want to kill yourself. Lagos state govt just increased toll fee and you have no choice than to pay. Yet people pay tithes, pay offerings and sow seeds according to laws in their religions yet you want to kill yourselves. Face your own religion if u have one and leave those practicing theirs...

You also called me an idiot for just airing my opinion? That says all about you. One thing is I can't be having this conversation with you one on one and you call me an idiot to my face. But you can always hide behind social media and spit abuses. Life is seen from different angles by different people.

The "bereaved" have no voice, they are the masses of poor people in your churches, enticed by the smooth words of your thieving occultic so called men of god.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Shalomhouse: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Glory be to God. More strength for the race. quote author=Webvibez post=64961974]

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/pastor-mrs-adeboye-pastor-mrs-oyedepo.html[/quote]
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Kingbusssy(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

A-ha bro
Wetin concern Arab in this thread nah
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2018
frosbel2:

The "bereaved" have no voice, they are the masses of poor people in your churches, enticed by the smooth words of your thieving occultic so called men of god.

Wonder why you believed there is the occultic but not in God? It's a Sunday a day to rest before the hectic week ahead. I don't have strength to be exchanging words. Have a good week friend.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by olabrad: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2018
chloedogie:

Tell me one thing that soyinka has done that has benefited you as a Nigerian and made him be given the global Nobel award? And people celebrate him as much as I celebrate him too. These women have been models to other women maybe those u dont know and have modelled lives. They encourage, motivate and build. You might hate them because they are pastors' wives but in their generation, they stand out. They are mothers in this world where real mothers are rarely seen. I say no more.

There is nothing they've done that a million and one other good mothers have not done and are not doing.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by jimjemo: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
I thought adeboye has stepped down as GO of RCCG?

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by YelloweWest: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:
I doubt if oyedepo and Adeboye go still dey fuckkk these People..Their husbands must have one girl in the corner sucking off their dickss..Ahahahahahaahahahaahaha
There's are other forms of happiness in life outside sex.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Macmoni(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:
apart from church... tell me their source of income
dey have oda businesses
but wat if it was only church
hw do u expect dem tu feed??
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by linkszelda: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Jakumo:

But but Pastor Adejale Adebole PROMISED me a RESERVED seat on the RIGHT side of Jeeesus in the hereafter, in exchange for just 85% of my monthly salary during the here-and-now.

I must let you know that I get laid very often with women of glorious attribute, simply because I can BOAST about that heavenly seat allocation I am buying with installments made by way of my humble monthly contribution towards fuel costs to keep aloft the fleet of tax-free luxury jets used by Pastor Adebole and other Men of Dog operating in Nigeria, for the conveyance of our urgent prayers and petitions, DIRECTLY to heaven, for strategic placement at the very TOP of the in-box on God's desk, after smoothly bypassing all personal assistants, secretaries and bouncers along the way there.

Thank you Jeeesus.

I am normally flat broke after giving away most of my monthly salary to Pastor Adebole, so now I can't wait to reach heaven, where all my tithe, harvest, special prayer and holy water payments will be repaid with stupendous accrued interest returns sufficient to finance the Ferrari lifestyle that befits me both here AND later in heaven.

Some may look forward to 72 virgins in heaven, but all I want is cash money returns on my investments paid to Pastor Adebole in good faith for so many years during which my understanding family went hungry to ensure that Pastor Adebole was NEVER short-changed when that gigantic collection basket came around at month-end.

grin grin grin grin sense no go kill you aswear..... chill you dont have
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
olabrad:

There is nothing they've done that a million and one other good mothers have not done and are not doing.

There is something called numbers when it comes to achievements. Ronaldo and messi are footballers but what makes them distinct is the five a piece world footballer of the year awards won. Mandela was the president of south Africa so also is Zuma presently but I know you one the difference between them. The basic responsibility of every mother is mothering her child/children but some go out of the circle by mothering the motherless kids out there(not necessarily without a biological mother). And among these ones are pastor Mrs Oyedepo and pastor Mrs Adeboye. Like them or hate them they are exceptional mothers.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by chloedogie(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2018
YelloweWest:

There's are other forms of happiness in life outside sex.

Someone that's still being fathered can't tell what marriage is all about. The same way you share relationship with colleagues at work without sleeping with them is the same way marriages are. It is not all about sex. But what do they know? Just a pity with these kids around.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by millionboi2: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2018
lucreziaborgia:
President and vice president of business men wives association
i don't know much abt daddy adebayo's wife.

Dat oyedope wife is very resourceful,i mean take her out of church,she will still sell.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by BushWickBill: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
chloedogie:

Establish a school and make it free. Atiku has a school and isn't free. Obasanjo does. Igbinedion does. Patience Jonathan does. And countless politicians that drained the purse of this country and they are not free schools. Yet you are glad to take your wards to school there and boast of it. Yet when it comes to these pastors you start sweating for no reason. Didn't the so called politicians and big men with big schools study in those free schools? sentiment kills

Arrant garbage. Who brought politicians into this?
Are you this daft?
did they or did they not attend free mission schools?
If the answer is yes, then stop contributing to global warming and Shut up.

I noticed you didn't address how costly their schools are. But I don't expect you to since your brain has been formatted by steady brainwashing
Thank you.
Y
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Funkybabee(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

And weytin concern you,shey ur body dey pain u because of another person dullard... its my money I can spend its to where I like Abi ur book wey u read tell you a certain place where human must spend her money to.....

May God save u oooo....I can feel ur pain
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by BushWickBill: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
frosbel2:

He once drove from Benin to Lagos on an empty fuel tank grin He is a BLOODY LIAR

I pity his clueless sheeple

Lol.

Have you heard the porker he told about a woman he met on the road sidewhose fetus had died inside her and he laid hands on her stomach and months later she delivered a bouncing baby?

If these lying frauds are the ones championing their gospel then I want no parts of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.