Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. (1109 Views)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by Ratello: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2018
U CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING....

History Being Repeated?
In 1983:
$1 = N 1
£1 = N2
Volkswagen Beetle = N1,400
Foods were in abundance
Kids were in school
Businesses were booming with vibrant
economy and people were gainfully
employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Rule of law was maintained.
On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal
gang struck with the excuse of tackling
widespread corruption and within few
months,
$1 = N15
£1 = N40
Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000
Kids dropped out of school because their
parents couldn't afford their school fees
anymore.
Businesses closed down.
Foods were rationed as people queued up
for essential commodities.
Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the
economy collapsed.
Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free
speech and human rights violated with
impunity.
The Constitution was suspended.
He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess.
He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left
Shagari (the president) in his palace.
But when another gang threw him out, and
within few months, Nigerians started
smiling again. Our kids returned to school,
food was in abundance again, Nigerians got
their jobs back and the economy was
revived etc.
In 2015:
$1 = N175-190
£1 = N289-320
Cars were affordable with local
manufacturers smiling to the bank.
Food was in abundance (at least a bag of
rice was N7, 000)
Kids were in school
economy, no illegal arrest or media trial.
On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into
power:
$1 = N315-510
£1 = N550-610
Local car manufactures shut down their
plants due to harsh economic condition.
Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a
bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while
minimum wage remains N18, 000.
Kids dropped out of school.
Businesses closed down, millions lost their
jobs and inflation is in double digits.

Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption
and his predecessor for the same mess he
created within few months of assumption
of office.
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN
AND EXPECT A KING."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by doubleZ88(m): 5:03am On Feb 11, 2018
mistake made. definitely it wont repeat itself again. PVC ready to take d dullard out come 2019.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by Pierced(f): 5:28am On Feb 11, 2018
I think Buhari was sent on a mission to ruin Nigeria............put Nigerians through uneccessary suffering..........he should not just dare to rig 2019 election............If not, Muanmar Ghadaffi of Libya's death in 2011 will be more honorable than his own.

7 Likes

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by fSociety: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Pierced:
I think Buhari was sent on a mission to ruin Nigeria............put Nigerians through uneccessary suffering..........he should not just dare to rig 2019 election............If not, Muanmar Ghadaffi of Libya's death in 2011 will be more honorable than his own.

He will rig it and nothing will happen. Nigerians will react on social media and life will go on.

I repeat, nothing go happen. Suffering and smiling is the birthright of nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by THUNDAR(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2018
The one That's annoying me the most is that people are still BLIND to these facts! And they will continue shouting sai baba even on empty stomach. Nigerians how could we be so blind with EYES this big

4 Likes

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by oz4real83(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Sometimes,in a bid to completely crucify president buhari,some of u always make incomplete and one-sided analysis of the economy. I want u all to analyse the situation by also talking about how the economy and exchange rates were as at 1999. U will realise that Pdp is also as bad as Apc. What were the exchange rates as at 1999 when pdp came in and 2015 when pdp handed over power? What were the commodity-prices within these same periods? Pdp is equally as destructive as Apc. How many refineries did Pdp build in 16years? What were the quality of education,healthcare and infrastructure? We must look beyond these parties and beyond anybody that was/is connected to them in one way on the other.

2 Likes

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by anibirelawal(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Gone are those days.
Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by Nutase: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2018
With what happened in kano yesterday you should already know what to expect.
The only solution to rigging is to make the National ID card the new voters card because the current PVC is not a biometric ID as they claim . I know a number of people who have more than one and they have been using them to vote.

3 Likes

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by ihitenansa: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2018
fSociety:

He will rig it and nothing will happen. Nigerians will react on social media and life will go on.

I repeat, nothing go happen. Suffering and smiling is the birthright of nigerians undecided
no way. he wont dare

2 Likes

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari is incompetent. He shouldn’t hold that office.
He is clueless and incapable of managing even a state in Nigeria.

He ruined the economy. Under him in the 80s, he failed in a kidnap attempt in the UK...and yes chibok kidnap was orchestrated by APC... the innocent girls were the collateral damage...it was political. How come nigeria security hasn’t been able to track them? Did the girls just appear out of the blues? Under him today, millions of dollars and other currencies have been planted and ‘discovered’ by his men...who are the ‘owners’ of those currencies and apartments??

The more you look, the less you see.

Under Buhari, Igbos youths were killed. Buhari is yet to act about the murders being carried out by fulanis. He has asked the victims not to retaliate!! Buhari wants to colonise other people’s lands for his foot soldiers to tend to their cows. Are those cows not making profits for him, Alhajis and military and police officers who send these boys down south to wreck havoc?? How much tax are they paying? Cattle colonies is all about greed, selfishness and wickedness.

Under Buhari, Shagari was protected but Ekwueme was jailed.

Today Buhari is blaming and harassing Jonathan but never for day said anything about his deputy? He has caused enough distraction that I doubt anyone would recall who Sambo was?

Buhari is a bigot and an unrepentant one. He is not a patriot. He is only protecting their selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by Burukpe: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2018
You had better hide your face in shame,cos I am disappointed in you.
oz4real83:
Sometimes,in a bid to completely crucify president buhari,some of u always make incomplete and one-sided analysis of the economy. I want u all to analyse the situation by also talking about how the economy and exchange rates were as at 1999. U will realise that Pdp is also as bad as Apc. What were the exchange rates as at 1999 when pdp came in and 2015 when pdp handed over power? What were the commodity-prices within these same periods? Pdp is equally as destructive as Apc. How many refineries did Pdp build in 16years? What were the quality of education,healthcare and infrastructure? We must look beyond these parties and beyond anybody that was/is connected to them in one way on the other.

1 Like

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Ratello:
U CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING....

History Being Repeated?
In 1983:
$1 = N 1
£1 = N2
Volkswagen Beetle = N1,400
Foods were in abundance
Kids were in school
economy and people were gainfully
employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Rule of law was maintained.
On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal
gang struck with the excuse of tackling
widespread corruption and within few
months,
$1 = N15
£1 = N40
Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000
Kids dropped out of school because their
parents couldn't afford their school fees
anymore.
Businesses closed down.
Foods were rationed as people queued up
for essential commodities.
Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the
economy collapsed.
Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free
speech and human rights violated with
impunity.
The Constitution was suspended.
He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess.
He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left
Shagari (the president) in his palace.
But when another gang threw him out, and
within few months, Nigerians started
smiling again. Our kids returned to school,
food was in abundance again, Nigerians got
their jobs back and the economy was
revived etc.
In 2015:
$1 = N175-190
£1 = N289-320
Cars were affordable with local
manufacturers smiling to the bank.
Food was in abundance (at least a bag of
rice was N7, 000)
Kids were in school
economy, no illegal arrest or media trial.
On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into
power:
$1 = N315-510
£1 = N550-610
Local car manufactures shut down their
plants due to harsh economic condition.
Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a
bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while
minimum wage remains N18, 000.
Kids dropped out of school.
Businesses closed down, millions lost their
jobs and inflation is in double digits.

Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption
and his predecessor for the same mess he
created within few months of assumption
of office.
"YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN
AND EXPECT A KING."
b_a_c_k to Daura

1 Like

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by oz4real83(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2018
Burukpe:
You had better hide your face in shame,cos I am disappointed in you.
every sane mind that has read this thread and comments will know that u are the one that should hide yourself in shame. U are either a pdp-asslicker or an Apc-asslicker. I am a patriot. U are afraid and blind to check facts. Pdp,Apc and their affiliates are the same and the earlier mofos like u realised it,the better for us.

1 Like

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by duduade: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2018
oz4real83:
every sane mind that has read this thread and comments will know that u are the one that should hide yourself in shame. U are either a pdp-asslicker or an Apc-asslicker. I am a patriot. U are afraid and blind to check facts. Pdp,Apc and their affiliates are the same and the earlier mofos like u realised it,the better for us.

Don't mind them as if he or She doesn't know that the same people who patronize PDP are the same cohorts patronizing APC

1 Like

Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by oz4real83(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
duduade:

Don't mind them as if he or She doesn't know that the same people who patronize PDP are the same cohorts patronizing APC
we still have a long way to go in this country if u consider the way people are still being deceived by APC and PDP. Many Nigerians easily forget history. If a party was bad in 1999,2000 up to 2015,the party will still be bad in 2019. Same thing also applys to a party that was bad in 2015,2016 up to 2019. That is why it is very easy to decamp between these parties because they have the same mindset,which is self-interest. We need brand new set of leaders in this country,not people that have been ''virused'' by our politicians.
Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
I swear that title really got to me ..

It made me laugh myself to stupor grin grin grin cheesy

This ur mouth op hmmhmmm.
Re: U Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King.. by tuoyoojo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
it is commonly said that evil thrives when good men sit and do nothing

Agreed buhari has failed this nation but I am not surprised. it is the vice president that actually made my mouth drop in disbelief

this is a man who is a professor of law,a supposed celebral entity who was should to be a defender of the down trodden. one who should speak up when the need arises

I remember how he was gallivanting upadan before the election going to market women to campaign about the change APC would bring

after they voted them to power he suddenly became mute, as though he was not the same person.He would never discredit govt policies even when the people he was supposed to represent are be oppressed.

I remember how akitu challenged obj and whipped him in line when he was misbehaving

I am not saying he should have fist fight with his principal but at least your body language should speak volumes

He cannot claim to care for buhari more than his wife, but she had time without number spoken against policies that were unpopular. you can never accuse her of being dormant or a rubber stamp. at least every one knows her stand

God may have put him there for a time like this but due to fear of blacklash he has looked the other way when people wanted him to act.

Esther in the Bible had the chance to look the other way but mordecai told her if she didn't act God would provide a way of escape but her n her father's house would be wiped off.

history would never forget. it would never forget what his inactions has caused.the Vp may look the other way and say "nothing consign me " but the "rain when fall for fowl house go also fall for goat house "

its indeed sickening to know that his only use is to get votes after that he is conveniently tucked away

I hope he acts soon before it is too late

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Rejected Me In 1999 But I Made Ige, Adesanya's Daughter Ministers - OBJ / Senator Abiola Ajimobi Rock APC Asoebi With "Brothers" At... / A Nigerian Musician From Delta Singing For Buhari In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.