Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola (1143 Views)

‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj / DJ Cuppy, Tolani, Temi: Otedola Daughters In One Picture / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by 2Ebisco: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Tolani Otedola, the first daughter of billionaire Femi Otedola, who learnt the rudiments of music in England and has completed her education, has decided to take her music to the next level in Nigeria.

In a recent interview, she somewhat accepted that she takes advantage of her father’s name but she is trying to work hard and hopes that her music speaks for her.

In the chat with GoldMyneTV, she said, “If you want to be good at anything, you have to learn it in school or somewhere. I have been preparing myself for the music industry. At a time, I was working, I was in the university and I was studying music too. I had to learn how to play instruments and how to write music.”

According to her, she will never take it personally if anyone who attributes her success to her father’s fame.

“If you tell me I am taking advantage of my father’s fame, I will not argue with you. I have already accepted that people will form their own opinions about me and I don’t intend to fight it. I will try to work hard and hope that my music speaks for me.

“It’s a mistake for people to think that since we were born into a wealthy home, we don’t need to work for anything. My father takes care of us, but his money is not ours. Parents like to support their children, but I don’t think they want us to depend on them forever. One day, my parents will not be around again and I will need to take care of myself.”

By the way, Billionaire CEO of Forte Oil, Femi Otedola, is blessed with four children, three daughters and a son.

It notable to know that his three daughters posses interests in entertainment. Florence is DJ Cuppy, Temi is a fashion entrepreneur and Tolani, is a singer.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/my-music-will-speaks-for-me-not-my.html

Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by debssycharles(f): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Aiit
Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by thesicilian: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2018
But right now its only the voice of your father's billions we are hearing.

2 Likes

Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by Sunexy(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Fake story...how will she say "my music will SPEAKS for me"....OP, na u talk that one o

2 Likes

Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by Masama: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Your father's billions are already speaking for you because I'm sure that 90 percent of the people reading this post wouldn't have given it any serious thought but for the name Otedola
Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by SIMPLYkush: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
useless girl, very ugly, even with the billions u still look as ugly as an internal displaced person.... useless bitch
Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2018
dats nice, otedola children are nt relying on his wealth
Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by OKorowanta: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless girl, very ugly, even with the billions u still look as ugly as an internal displaced person.... useless bitch

Bros abeg u know how much for paracetamol for your area?

3 Likes

Re: My Music Will Speaks For Me Not My Father's Billions --tolani Otedola by fergieboy: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Be like this ote no born boy

(1) (Reply)

Best Dad & Son: P Square's Rudeboy Has Been Having Pretty Nice Time With His Boy / Ebuka's Wife Says She Doesn't Feel Insecure That Ladies Are Crushing On Him / Sade Okoya Wins Inspiring Executive Woman Of The Year Award In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.