Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj (19840 Views)

BBNaija's Tolani Baj Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:47am On Apr 13
Big Brother Naija reality star and disc jockey, Tolani Baj, has expressed her admiration for embattled cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky.

She said she loves Bobrisky because he chooses whatever gender he wants to play at any point in time.

The reality star spoke in the teaser of the upcoming episode of the Bahd and Boujee Podcast, co-hosted by her and actress Moet Abebe.

“This is why I love Bobrisky, right? Bobrisky wakes up and plays a character; he, she, baby, whatever pronoun he likes,” she said.

Bobrisky, a self-proclaimed transwoman, admitted to being a man in court on Friday during his sentence for naira abuse and mutilation.

DAILY POST

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Juliusganduje: 8:49am On Apr 13
All LGBT will rot in jail including this one.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by SAMBARRY: 8:54am On Apr 13
These women don't even look at things from the long term perspective.this guy is potentially dangerous to women and kids because that's how he will be imprersonating the female gender and make them comfortable with him while he manipulates their mind that he's female till he rapes children and women and then when they press charges he will claim hes a woman and that a woman cannot rape a woman and before you know it another contention about his gender will come up

Just look at what is going on in america.excessive wokeness without limits and boundaries have dire consequences and women and children are the major victims

When you emasculate men,women suffer for it because there becomes a barrage of weak, effeminate men who are more dangerous to women than alpha men

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Honestey: 9:22am On Apr 13
Just that in this case he didn't chose to be Idris it is circumstances that dictates for him to choose a male gender because she needs to be a man to survive 6months of hard condition of correctional center. If they born him well, let him twark in the presence of his co prisoners who have been sex starved for years if they will make new holes through his butt .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by wittywriter: 9:23am On Apr 13
SAMBARRY:
These women don't even look at things from the long term perspective.this guy is potentially dangerous to women and kids because that's how he will be imprersonating the female gender and make them comfortable with him while he manipulates their mind that he's female till he rapes children and women and then when they press charges he will claim hes a woman and that a woman cannot rape a woman and before you know it another contention about his gender will come up

Just look at what is going on in america.excessive wokeness without limits and boundaries have dire consequences and women and children are the major victims

When you emasculate men,women suffer for it because there becomes a barrage of weak, effeminate men who are more dangerous to women than alpha men

BarrElChapo:
🤔

Wittyness
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by sirnewton20: 9:23am On Apr 13
Na why unna all send him/her to prison be that
I only pity his yansh in prison

Bob go collect no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by BarrElChapo(m): 9:23am On Apr 13
🤔
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by sirnewton20: 9:24am On Apr 13
fre
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Minjim: 9:24am On Apr 13
Bob only confuses those that can see thru him .

He's just using that ' I'm a female ' cliche to cash out

4 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Basicend: 9:24am On Apr 13
SAMBARRY:

They are emotional beings ; spontaneous, quick (jump-off) to make decisions and talk.

It is after sometime, that most usually analyse the consequence of their decisions.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Way4orward: 9:25am On Apr 13
This idiot is actually a lesbian

7 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by elOnuh007: 9:26am On Apr 13
Misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by TriCee: 9:26am On Apr 13
Idris is just a business man. He just chose the wrong business in the eyes of people.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by MVLOX(m): 9:26am On Apr 13
No wahala ... Go join am for jail
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by DenreleDave(m): 9:27am On Apr 13
cheesy cheesy

I love Bobrisky tooo....

Nigerian govt are sadist...... Witch hunting bob
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Lanre1st(m): 9:27am On Apr 13
Rotten society, how does this be a celebrity? Empty skull

1 Like

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Adakintroy: 9:27am On Apr 13
Craze people

Wetin you fit point say Mr. Bob de teach you.

You go just be celeb with nothing to celebrate about. Only to post how great it life is around materialism like small pikin Weh mama give meat for hand. To me many Nigerian suffer from low self esteem. It's why musician even dunk on them easy. Other wise how people go just come to ur face with showoff relentlessly and you go still de lift them up as model

2 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:28am On Apr 13
DenreleDave:
cheesy cheesy
I'm watching you
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Kindness218: 9:28am On Apr 13

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by KingLennon(m): 9:28am On Apr 13
When it comes to technology and development, we will never copy the whites. When it comes to nonsense, we'll always one to copy. LGBT will never be part of our own tradition sad.....

5 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:28am On Apr 13
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Tolani baj is a lesbian. She is just defending her LGBTQIA brother

1 Like

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by bluefilm: 9:29am On Apr 13
What a stupid statement !

Well, what else do you expect from an equally stupid and dumb_ bitch ?

1 Like

Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by ngwaIgbo223: 9:30am On Apr 13
. Toto things.
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Ojaysteve1234(m): 9:31am On Apr 13
Front page straight up... Anything to keep traffic 😐😐😐
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Naijadaily: 9:31am On Apr 13
Idiots will always support idiots
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by illuminutty: 9:32am On Apr 13
Sick biiiiitch
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Jovi10: 9:33am On Apr 13
You go mind join am for cell
Re: ‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj by Light78: 9:33am On Apr 13
We all know she just want to be noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Defends Buying N15m Car - I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money” / 30BG is the biggest record label in Africa, Davido boasts. PHOTOS / Akon Is Dead! (RUMOUR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.