Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

on a Sunday. morning like this - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / on a Sunday. morning like this (1079 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2018
On a Sunday morning like this seeing different people preparing for church, only for me to start thinking of what to eat, or how to get to church

The country is so wreck
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Eldavis(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Ohk
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Eldavis:
Ohk

You mean it's okay to be like that?
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by dingbang(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2018
But you have money to subscribe for data abi?

5 Likes

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by LUGBE: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Enjoy the change

This may be the genesis

1 Like

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by SashaBanks(f): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Go and work. Don't come here to exploit Christians.
Menial works plenty for street.

3 Likes

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2018
SashaBanks:
Go and work. Don't come here to exploit Christians.

Menial works plenty for street.

Young lady, who told you I don't have work? That I have work doesn't mean I can't go broke due to some uncertainties, funny enough I can't begin to mention y I really got broke cos I only want this to be btw I and my God.....
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Eat your data

3 Likes

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:

Ha last month sub!! That means even if u see my gadget u won't want to help at all.....
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Stupid Christians...If u want to help ...help and stop attacking her foolishly

If its ur scam pastor now u will drop so much money. I just hate d way Christians behave

2 Likes

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Partnerbiz(f): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
external001:

Young lady, who told you I don't have work? That I have work doesn't mean I can't go broke due to some uncertainties, funny enough I can't begin to mention y I really got broke cos I only want this to be btw I and my God.....

...between you and God?

Why do I feel you sowed a seed with all your money hence you dont want it to be between you and your God.
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2018
external001:
Have you ever gone broke to the extent of not having any hope of something to eat?

Just this morning I have no hope of nothing to eat. To say I even eat yesterday would be an understatement, cos I was with snacks all through yesterday bought for me by a concern fellow. Things go sour sometimes

Anybody that can surprise and meet my need on this Sunday morning sha.
My dear, some days are like that. If you were a guy, i'd have shown you a trick or two. If you are Christian, today is Sunday, drink water enough, go to church, after first service walk up to your pastor or unit leader and tell him you have a need that requires little cash. Don't be shy o and don't ask for 100k.
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol even ladies know that ladies don't give ladies any help when they're broke.

They direct their begging to men. Later you'll start bashing us that men are dogs.

1 Like

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
my nigga

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2018
princeking2:

My dear, some days are like that. If you were a guy, i'd have shown you a trick or two. If you are Christian, today is Sunday, drink water enough, go to church, after first service walk up to your pastor or unit leader and tell him you have a need that requires little cash. Don't be shy o and don't ask for 100k.

Funny....... But with all sincerity I ain't heading to church this very morning. My church is kind of far from my place of residence
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Partnerbiz:

...between you and God?

Why do I feel you sowed a seed with all your money hence you dont want it to be between you and your God.

Keep guessing
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Countersam(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2018
My dear we are in the same boat,sadly enough am not surprised at the type of reactions u are getting. Nigerians find it difficult to help unless CNN will picture them doing so.

2 Likes

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Countersam:
My dear we are in the same boat,sadly enough am not surprised at the type of reactions u are getting. Nigerians find it difficult to help unless CNN will picture them doing so.

Honesty o funny..... Especially those that are very quick to castigate you and advice to sell ur phone instead. Imagine oooo.
I didn't even beg passionately for money, just stating my mind just in case, immediately a fellow has started asking me why I still have sub on my phone when I can't eat? Funny

3 Likes

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Chubhie: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Ain't a sin to be broke. you may wish to drop your house address so some gentleman can surprise you with hot amala and gbegiri soup.
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2018
external001:

Funny....... But with all sincerity I ain't heading to church this very morning. My church is kind of far from my place of residence
thoor... Go to your neighbours. Unless you aren't friendly or possibly you don't give.
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2018
the faster it dawned on u that this life is more of "DO IT URSLEF" the better for u. .

everyone got his/her problems to face so nobody really gives a flying f*ck bout fellows. .

1 Like

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Eldavis(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
external001:

You mean it's okay to be like that?

No I ment ohk (I heard him)
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by PurestBoy(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2018
You just registered this morning and your first topic created was to beg for money. Anyway I can help if provided you're in Ibadan
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
PurestBoy:
You just registered this morning and your first topic created was to beg for money. Anyway I can help if provided you're in Ibadan

Nope am in ogun
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by PurestBoy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
external001:

Nope am in ogun
Sorry dear, wish you were in Ibadan
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by PurestBoy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
external001:

Nope am in ogun
Sorry dear, wish you were in Ibadan
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Trustme2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
external001:
Have you ever gone broke to the extent of not having any hope of something to eat?

Just this morning I have no hope of nothing to eat. To say I even eat yesterday would be an understatement, cos I was with snacks all through yesterday bought for me by a concern fellow. Things go sour sometimes

Anybody that can surprise and meet my need on this Sunday morning sha.
Send me the answer to that your equation on that your DP. If you're correct then you'll have something from me. Don't forget to add your Digits o.k grin ;DD. Your time starts now
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Slikbae: 2:33am On Feb 12, 2018
You that is an atheist did anybody hold your hands from helping? Or did she state that she only wants "Christians money?? Olodo
EmekaBlue:
Stupid Christians...If u want to help ...help and stop attacking her foolishly

If its ur scam pastor now u will drop so much money. I just hate d way Christians behave
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by Slikbae: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Honestly would have sent you money now if I didn't just empty my naija account recently. So sorry I can't be of help at this time.
external001:

Honesty o funny..... Especially those that are very quick to castigate you and advice to sell ur phone instead. Imagine oooo.
I didn't even beg passionately for money, just stating my mind just in case, immediately a fellow has started asking me why I still have sub on my phone when I can't eat? Funny
Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by EmekaBlue(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Slikbae:
You that is an atheist did anybody hold your hands from helping? Or did she state that she only wants "Christians money?? Olodo
sharap dia. Did u see me bashing her with unnecessary question?! I help everyday fr ur info

1 Like

Re: on a Sunday. morning like this by external001: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Trustme2:

Send me the answer to that your equation on that your DP. If you're correct then you'll have something from me. Don't forget to add your Digits o.k grin ;DD. Your time starts now

Funny who told you am trading my digits here?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Stephen Hawking Get Exalted To Sainthood / World Evangelism Confrence In London With Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn / The Only Different Between Reinhard Bonnke And African Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.