Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? (26001 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by stanlink(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by kingreign(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise
Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2023
What you should be more concerned about is not how your actions affect your going to church but your going to God and your relationship with Him.

That's the most important thing because you can feel very comfortable and at home in church, yet God is not with you or even close because your heart is far from Him.

By the way, i don't think your having sex with your wife should affect your relationship with God except it is sinful as in fornication, adultery or other sexual sins.

If you've commited a sexual sin though, it would affect your relationship with God, but if you can sincerely repent and turn away from your sin, you can get your relationship with God back on track.

God bless

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Let the husband give to his wife her due, and let the wife also do likewise to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but her husband does; likewise, the husband does not have authority over his own body, but his wife does. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent for an appointed time, so that you may devote time to prayer and may come together again, in order that Satan may not keep tempting you for your lack of self-control. 1 Corinthians 7:3-5

Questions to answer:

Will you take your birth before going to congregate with others?
The odour may irritate others in a gathering so it's advisable to birth of doing it.
Did you make your spouse happy while doing it? Your primary responsibility towards your partner is s€x, all other things each of you can do on his or her own.
Do you get aroused when viewing opposite sex in gatherings?
Instead of being aroused by someone who isn't your partner it's best you satisfy the urge since you're married.
That's my candid advice.
God bless you and may you have PEACE!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Yes you can
Nothing is wrong as long as you are married

Even if you are unmarried you should always run to God and not from Him whenever you commit any sin

Shalom

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by talented321: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Everything don set'' but i hope u eat the honey pot..
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
And what is the difference between going to Church and School, market place or your place of work?
If you feel guilty going to Church after sex, your problem is not seeking for repentance but social acceptance by your conscience.

Your body is the temple, not any structure. If you desecrate your self, genuinely pray for forgiveness. It doesn’t affect you participating in any social activities or gatherings like church.

Moreover, since you are married and the sex was with your wife, why are you disturbing us with this unnecessary question?

17 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by iamtardey: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2023
No go and continue with your sex

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by chatinent: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2023
Having sex with your wife? If yes, what business does it have with the church? Pastor no wipe come church too?

14 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by MrsTwrite(f): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2023
You said you're married, why are you scared?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Ceasarceasar: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2023
The house of God will welcome you anytime..

Ask God for forgiveness and you will be save...

Happy Sunday
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2023
chatinent:
Having sex with your wife? If yes, what business does it have with the church? Pastor no wipe come church too?
Even if he committed fornication it doesn't stop him from going to church

People should learn to run to God and not from God whenever any sin is committed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by correctguy101(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2023
Someone said the church is not for the righteous but sinners... okay

So we wey no dey go church, na we be the righteous? Hahahaha

My horizons don wide again... grin

10 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Anytinproperty1: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2023
Oga go to church

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by McLizbae: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Wrong topic! Let me help you correct your topic first. The correct topic should be [/b]Can I Still Go To Church After a Fornication/Adultery On A Sunday Morning?[b]

For the married folks, please try to include sex in the Sunday morning menu. I believe this brings the full vibe in the house of the Lord.

13 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Anytinproperty1: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Jesus often ate at the same table with “sinners”, and when he did, the Pharisees questioned why He did so. Jesus responded by saying "They that be whole need not a physician but they that are sick" (It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick) (Matthew 9:12) So, “The church is not a museum for saints but a hospital for sinners”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by chatinent: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Even if he committed fornication it doesn't stop him from going to church

People should learn to run to God and not from God whenever any sin is committed

You are free to have sex whenever you like as far as you are married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Porksupplyib: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

You are married, thus your sexual activity with your wife isn't a sin.

And lest I forget, your going to church isnt to seek salvation. It is to commune with the brethren. You should be way past seeking salvation already.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by hopefulLandlord: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2023
its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all. Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by izonborn098(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2023
If your pastor who deceive his members of their hard earn money can go to church, then u are good to go..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Dottore: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
O
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by free2ryhme: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

if your are not married or homosexual then it is a sin
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by kennyz247(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Of course you can! Jesus came for the filthy. grin

MODIFIED: I just read where you said you are married. Oga, something is wrong with you. You hear? cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Skillsnigeria: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Raskimonojendor: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Why not.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by SmartyPants(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.

Which sin? Someone that said he is married?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by peacettw: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
I dont understand humans anymore

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Llight101(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
YES
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Sultty(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
go to church hoorny and stop whining
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2023
It depends on the style, missionary style is OK.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by amalgram69: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Wetin we go call this one now?

If you're married, then sure. If you're not married, go too. God said we should come as we are. No allow make pastor tension u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.