Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,164 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) (32854 Views)

2 Persons Die In A Fatal Accident On Enugu-Port-Harcourt Express Road (Graphic) / 3 Die In Accident On Port Harcourt-Ebonyi Road (Graphic Photos) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Abogwara: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Anambra again. When will there be deliverance prayers?
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by ibkgab001: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
He didn't pray before going out tongue

You are very wrong
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Taiwx(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Wn we buhari died?
Engrish )o

1 Like

Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by LasGidiOwner: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Imo state is the only cursed useless and worthless state in Nigeria.

[s]
Abogwara:
Anambra again. When will there be deliverance prayers?
[/s]
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by stankezzy: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
I came 30 minutes after the accident , he is an Anglican priest , he stopped along the road to drop off some children that came for prayers , a sand tipper 911 , that was trying to overtake a trailer came to where he was and hit his vehicle , hit him with the children , jumped through the window and disappeared, when the news came that they were dead the tipper was burnt.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by DANBLACK1: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
DavSagacity:

Yes. And as a matter of fact, they do not need to wait for someone to caution them of overspeeding. The difference btween someone that is driving at 80mile/H and 120miles/H is not up to 30 minutes to reach the same destination. Then it's not worth it.
It's better to be "Late" than to be "The Late"

"It is better to be late than being Late"

impatience is a snatcher of Life.
let's take it easy.

May His gentle soul rest in the Bosom of Abraham. Amen.
ADIEU PADRE
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by DANBLACK1: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
stankezzy:
I came 30 minutes after the accident , he is an Anglican priest , he stopped along the road to drop off some children that came for prayers , a sand tipper 911 , that was trying to overtake a trailer came to where he was and hit his vehicle , hit him with the children , jumped through the window and disappeared, when the news came that they were dead the tipper was burnt.

Jesus!

even after burning the 911, still the life is not recovered.

May God keep a better place for them

1 Like

Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Witnes: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
I pity that woman, she is seriously in pain. Its well, take heart ma and RIP to d rev.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Fadigasam(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
rest in perfect peace Reverend
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Etihadstore:
technology has much as it is good, it has done more harm to people than good

Just negodu car that someone uses his money to buy finally taking the individual life

BEFORE TECHNOLOGY PEOPLE DIED FROM RIDING ON HORSEBACK. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF CAMEL ACCIDENTS?

WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY PEOPLE DIED FROM JUST TREKKING. EITHER THEY GOT TIRED AND SLUMPED OR GOT STUCK BY LIGHTNING. WILD ANIMALS KILLED PEOPLE ON THE WAY TOO. SO DON'T BLAME TECH FOR ANYTHING. ALL MEN MUST DIE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. undecided
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
It was due to the recklessness of a tipper driver i would have been ahocked if he survived, because i witnessed the scene.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Sad He wil go 2 heaven. Catholics r d best. Oda pastors r money chasers.

HAHAHAHA! grin
I'M GOING TO BED BEFORE I CHOKE ON THIS F00LISHNESS.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by comodo: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oba- Nnewi road of all places. Potholes for that road no be here oh. I pray that some day the federal govt will remember that a federal road like that still exists. A road that stretched from Onitsha- owerri road till Portharcourt Enugu road @ Okigwe. Its a pity. He must have been avoiding a pothole & the other might be doing same. RIP father. Its time to meet ur maker.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by iukpe: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Social media, where the family and the press get their news.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Obec70(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
What a tragedy! on cannot question God. Please he is an Anglican Priest.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Obec70(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
What a tragedy! one cannot question God. Please he is an Anglican Priest.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by stieyven(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
priceaction:
That was ghastly in deed.See the pain on those women's face. He must have been a life changer to them. It is well.

I don't know may be you are a fool, an illiterate or overzealous or just planning to be a fool. Which ever, learn to read before making fool of your self.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
He is not my brother please.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by trumpcoat(m): 4:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by cheezy4real(m): 5:49am On Feb 12, 2018
RIP Rev Tochukwu. He was an Anglican Priest.
Re: Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who do you this thing?

Him go soon death

OkpaAkuEriEri:
Sad
He wil go 2 heaven.
Catholics r d best. Oda pastors r money chasers.

Wn we buhari died?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romania / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.