Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

God Knows Your Personality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Knows Your Personality (241 Views)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Jesus Knows Your Potential / God Knows Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Knows Your Personality by jonatoye(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God Knows Your Personality

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord is not ignorant of what you can do and what your life will turn out to be. Irrespective of your appearance and activities, the fact still remains that He knows your weaknesses!!
Scriptural Reference
"While they were reclining at the table eating, he said, "I tell you the truth, one of you will betray me--one who is eating with me." (Mark.14:18 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord at various times have succeeded in putting our lives to test in various aspect of life. He tested us with money, men/women , food, position, material possessions, comfort/hardship. Our reactions in these times are noted. As a result of this, He knows the aspect of life that you cannot be trusted.

He knows how far you can go as far as the faith you claim to have is concerned. He knows the limit of your faithfulness, commitment and righteousness.

The time has come for you to evaluate your life and decide to live for Him. Men can underestimate what you can do due to the nature of your appearance, spiritual languages and company you keep but not God.

Men are not to be judged by the way they look or their activities but by what God knows about them. You must begin to walk on your weakness before it leads you into destruction.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me so that I can deal with my weaknesses, give me the grace to live to please you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The Lord knows who you are and what your faith will turn out to be!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an inspired Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Clerics Cry Out Over Assault, Arrest Of Worshippers / . / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.