Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! (651 Views)

How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
GOD SEES YOUR HEART DESIRES, HE KNOWS YOUR NEEDS !

I thought I should share God's wonder especially to those feeling unhappy, thinking God has forgotten them or that God can't meet their needs. Read my story to the end and then trust God to answer your needs speedingly.

Okay this happened to me some minutes ago.
Yesterday, about 17hrs ago, while on Facebook, I saw an advertisement on yam sharing. So 5 persons were to share 100 tubers to reduce way bill cost. While going through the ad, it got dawn on me that I've not eaten yam in months all thanks to the high increase in yam. So seeing this deal, mehn it was a super opportunity for me to stock my house as in 20 tubers for 5,000 naira? it's a good deal mehn. There was no way I would miss out of this deal and infact I began to crave for yam and garden egg sauce smiley

I saw the advertisement late as close to 400 persons had commented, I secretly hoped to get a slot. So I went ahead to comment to see if by chance I could find someone in my location seeking to share. Sadly hours passed and I got no response. Okay I went to bed hoping by morning there would be response. I was already dreaming of the different things I would do with the yam, Asaro Elepo (Yam porridge), Yam & Beans, Yam & egg, Yam & garden egg sauce, Yam & Epo pupa (palm oil) with salt, mehn otipe ti mo ti je isu sha (it's been long I ate yam sha).

Morning came, after my devotion, I checked Facebook but no response still � I wasn't happy.
9am I stepped out to the bank close to my house. On my way, I saw a Mallam selling yam. I paused and took a close look at his yam, I said to myself, he fit say one 2000 naira now. I said Shile wo when u get home try that Facebook lady again, hers is 20pcs for 5,000 naira, Mallam will tell you one for 2,000 naira on top abeg sef. So I continued moving to the bank...

On my way home from the bank, I saw some people queuing in front of a woman selling Kose & Koko & milk. The thing entered my eyes again lool. This time I wanted the Koko & that peak milk in triangular shape with enough sugar, my street guys & babes go sabi am. I stopped under the umbrella behind those I met there. Then the small voice said to me, why not buy raw pap and make it yourself, these things are not hygienic...
So I left the place jeje and then went home straight.
10:53am, my aunty called me on phone. She said to me "Shile have you started cooking now? I responded "yes sometimes, why did you ask?" My aunty said "I harvested my yam & corn in my garden, they are a lot & I have been giving them out". She went on mentioning names of those she had given yam & corn�. Then she said to me, "I was wondering if u want some yams too. I know you don't need the corn but I will use it to make pap for you."
I screamed out, What? really?

I was surprised! I narrated to her how I had seen a Facebook ad on yam and how I was hoping to get response or even reach out to the seller and then how I wanted to buy pap at the road etc.
My aunty said "God saw your heart desires, He knows your needs & now He has answered you. She went on saying she has 20 tubers to give to me, fresh corn and then Pap...
I screamed "Ah my God, is this you?"
I told her I was going to send someone to pick them up...

I sat down thinking about all these happening just less than 24 hours as in between yesterday and this morning. This morning I prayed for my followers saying God will meet them at the point of their needs, I didn't know mine was going to come in so quick. I'm not limiting or doubting God but you know, He's so full of surprises!

To you reading right now, yes you! please DO NOT stop believing God for that particular thing you have been waiting for. DON'T stop asking, in fact thank God in advance!
God has NOT forgotten, He sees your desires and He knows your needs. GOD WILL ANSWER YOU !!!
I am � sure of this.

You are next in line for a testimony. I can't wait to read your Testimonies.

For more inspiring contents on true life personal encounters, please follow me on Twitter i-Nspire with Shile @riyadhgoddess, Facebook page I-Nspire with Shile, Facebook Group I-Nspire with Shile, Nairaland Riyadhgoddess or Riyagoddess.

If you missed my last Thread on THOSE WHO SELL, please I urge you to use this link below to read it, again share it to help someone out there and most importantly, apply all that you learnt in that thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7441326/thread-those-sell

Again, I wait to hear your Testimonies.

God Bless You!

2 Likes

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
I fail to see what God has to do with your experience here and don't understand why you keep illogically roping God into that which obviously has nothing to do with Him. undecided
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by lilvicky68(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I fail to see what God has to do with your experience here and don't understand why you keep illogically roping God into that which obviously has nothing to do with Him. undecided
That's your own point of view.

1 Like

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
lilvicky68:

That's your own point of view.
This isn't about a point of view but about considering what is reality. Similar things happen regularly to unbelievers who don't pray nor believe there is a God to pray to. You don't find them coming out to brag about how it is God that did it attempting to use it as opportunity to preach their addition to that which is of God, so why should the OP do such? undecided

And please, don't say she is thanking God or praising Jesus because Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear to His followers that He does not desire praises from humans - John 5 vs 41 - 48 - what He mandates is instead obedience of His teachings and commandments, something many conveniently refuse to obey yet all too willing to throw God's name around as though It is by lipservice that a connection with God is established. undecided
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by missidy: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2022
God knows our heart desires.
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2022
FACT

There are demons assigned to mantles ONLY.
They don't go for people because of who they are BUT because of what they carry.

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Recently I needed a huge sum of money to pay for something and one day someone called me and said they were sending me the money I needed. I had not call to tell this person my needs at all. Therefore there is no god.

My conclusion is just as nonsense as OP's conclusion. You cannot make conclusions about an unseen/"unseeable" god just because of a fortunate event.
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:
Recently I needed a huge sum of money to pay for something and one day someone called me and said they were sending me the money I needed. I had not call to tell this person my needs at all. Therefore there is no god.

My conclusion is just as nonsense as OP's conclusion. You cannot make conclusions about an unseen/"unseeable" god just because of a fortunate event.

Satan must always come to destroy. Your conclusion is not just nonsensical, but your report is also a Lie!

We know Truths and we know what is normal and what is abnormal and that Great Powers move to cause these abnormals to happen.

So, Satan as usual, you are just here to see that God is not glorified.

1 Like

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2022
GOD HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU SO DON'T GIVE UP !!!

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan must always come to destroy. Your conclusion is not just nonsensical, but your report is also a Lie!

We know Truths and we know what is normal and what is abnormal and that Great Powers move to cause these abnormals to happen.

So, Satan as usual, you are just here to see that God is not glorified.

LoLz! I am not like you that requires fables and dumbass analogies to make a point. When you are ready come meet me lemme show you my bank statement. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! I am not like you that requires fables and dumbass analogies to make a point. When you are ready come meet me lemme show you my bank statement. Bwahahahahaha!

Yes! Like your father Satan, you use Truth to lie, while i use Truth to explain Truth!
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by CaptMarvel(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
smiley
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! Like your father Satan, you use Truth to lie, while i use Truth to explain Truth!

LoLz! When you are ready come lemme show you my bank statement, you'll see whether it is true or false. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
FACT

There are demons assigned to mantles ONLY.
They don't go for people because of who they are BUT because of what they carry.
Stop using God and the things of God to sell these ridiculous lies you cook up in your heads abeg! undecided
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! When you are ready come lemme show you my bank statement, you'll see whether it is true or false. Bwahahahahaha!

You are so fully evil that there would still be a lie contained in it.
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 2:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are so fully evil that there would still be a lie contained in it.

So I take you to the bank and have them print it in front of you you will reject it? LMFAO!
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54am On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

So I take you to the bank and have them print it in front of you you will reject it? LMFAO!

With you there, the bank and its printer will start lying! grin That's how fully evil you are.
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

With you there, the bank and its printer will start lying! grin That's how fully evil you are.

LMAO. OMFD the lengths you go through to exhibit denial. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2022
I extend the hand of God to you this morning � Please connect to Morning Dews as we take charge of our day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aPhnaHBR30
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2022
What are you trusting God for?

Is it healing, miracles, or breakthrough?

This Friday 25th November 2022 is that day that has been set apart for miraculous visitation . Don't miss it

Venue: The main bowl Teslim Balogun Stadium.
Time: 7pm

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO. OMFD the lengths you go through to exhibit denial. Bwahahahahaha!

grin The lengths you go through to kill and destroy people is phenomenal . grin
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The lengths you go through to kill and destroy people is phenomenal . grin

LoLz! Shay you get evidence say I kill person bah.

The Cybercrime (prohibition, prevention) Act 2015 that became effective on May 15, 2015 also provides as follows: 'any person who knowingly sends a message or other matter by means of computer systems or that he knows to be false, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience danger, obstruction, insult, injury, criminal intimidation, enmity, hatred, ill will or needless anxiety to another or causes such a message to be sent commits an offence under this Act and shall be liable on conviction for a fine of not more than?7,000,000.00 or imprisonment for a term of not more than three years or to both such fine and imprisonment"

Better get your evidence ready.

1 Like

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Shay you get evidence say I kill person bah.

grin That is what Judgement Day is for! All cases shall be determined by The Great And Mighty Judge Who has Full and Unlimited jurisdiction over all men! cheesy
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That is what Judgement Day is for! All cases shall be determined by The Great And Mighty Judge Who has Full and Unlimited jurisdiction over all men! cheesy

Tell that to a judge. I have already written to the mods to preserve all records of your post, I have also screenshot it. You'll bring evidence of anyone I have killed to show the court.

1 Like

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
FACT

Hope brings renewal. 
I Shile, choose to be a messenger of hope ONLY!
Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2022
National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos will be lit tonight by 7pm till dawn. || Lagos Night of Glory 2022 || Healings, Miracles, Signs & Wonders . #nightofglory

Re: God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lagos this is it!!!

The night we have been waiting for is finally here, get ready to step into that great place that God has designed for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=673UMxikwm4

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Ebuka Obi Set To Move His Adoration Ministry Back To East (photo) / Crusade Day 6 || Divine Encounter With The God Of Miracles / POLL: Are You Good Enough For The Honeymoon In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.