Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari (23440 Views)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by Amarabae(f): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
And who are the killers of saro wiwa?
Is amaechi okay upstairs?
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by menwongo(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ass liking
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by XaviDayo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
AmaeCow, pls #STFU..Buhari trying to catch some cowish nap
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by Sunsets: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
This guy is delusional...I am sure he is seeing things.
He has been overdosing on that steroid called hallucinogen
bgossipnaija:
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says he could have been killed during the fight to install President Muhammadu Buhari.

Amaechi, who was director-general of the campaign team of Buhari, de-marketed former President Goodluck Jonathan, who was a threat to the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He attacked Jonathan in public and private and as the election drew near, there were reports that he would be one of the targets if the APC lost the election.

He was also involved in different rows with security agencies, particularly the police under Joseph Mbu, a former commissioner of police in Rivers.

Speaking on Saturday during the inauguration of a pro-APC non-govermental organisation, Free Rivers Development Initiative (FRDI) in Bori, Khana local government area of Rivers, Amaechi said the “machinery of power” which killed Ken Saro Wiwa was still in force as of the time Buhari sought the highest office in the land.

He said Saro Wiwa fought for the liberation of Ogoni people, south-south and the Niger Delta because he believed they were oppressed.

“Saro-Wiwa was killed by the then machinery of power because of his belief that Ogonis and the Niger Delta should be liberated,” he said.

“I could have been killed by same machinery of power when we were fighting to install President Muhammadu Buhari because we fought the same power that killed Saro-Wiwa.”

According to Amaechi, some Ogoni sons and daughters find it difficult to identify with the late environmentalist but he identified with him.

“Everybody is now claiming to love Ogoni and knew Ken Saro-Wiwa because of election,” he said.

“If you love Ogoni, bring projects to Ogoni, train their children because as governor, I trained Ogoni children overseas.

“I made sure that government paid all the fees because education was one of the issues that Saro-Wiwa died for.”

Amaechi said when he was governor of Rivers, he planned to turn Bori, a community in Ogoniland, into a big city, and that was why he constructed all the internal roads in the city.

“When I became governor, there was no light in Bori and we brought light from Port Harcourt to the city,” he said.

“It was because of poverty I experienced that made me to build primary schools, primary health centres and employed teachers and doctors respectively.

“Today, the current government has reversed everything we did including free education and free healthcare care policies.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/i-could-have-been-killed-because-of.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Bh_ILJW6kGA/WRVhHmu58hI/AAAAAAAAAZU/7j8HU8qf5MMhmTzGHxpalU3kW9e4kIllACPcBGAYYCw/s400/AMA.jpg[/img]
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
These people are still afraid of Jonathan. They won the election but failure has put them in pathological complex.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
It's all in your head mister.

"The wicked man flee when no one pursueth" - Proverbs 28:1

Thank you.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by obaataaokpaewu: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Free Rivers Development Initiative, is he trying to form his own GDI? Lol. I laugh
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
It was because of poverty I experienced that made me to build primary schools, primary health centres and employed teachers and doctors respectively.“Today, the current government has reversed everything we did including free education and free healthcare care policies.”

Amaechi will always have my respect because of this. He really delivered in health and education.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by Cuteogbus: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Can You All Just Keep Quiet.. I'm From Rivers And Yes Amaechi Was A Criminal Yes I Agree All Politicans Are Thieves.. But AMAECHI WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO US IN RIVERS STATE.. We'll Never Get A Hardworking Governor Like Amaechi.. His Scholarship Was So Transparent In Fact Two Kids (Children Of Nobody) From My Village Are Studying Abroad Under Amaechi.. We Got A Standard Health Center And Worldclass Primary School In Every Village In My Lga For The 1st Time In History.. Complete With Free School Uniform, Shoes, Schoolbags, Textbooks Etc.. Amaechi Really Worked.. Wike Can Never Beat Amaechis Score Card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by ifyboy60(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
nku5:
Brainless ubima monkey

How can the forces that killed Saro-Wiwa work against Buhari when the same Buhari was part of the Abacha government that killed Saro Wiwa.

u took d word right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by kollinpowel(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Am confused here o ! Ken Saro Wiwa' killer , Amaechi ,Buhari .hmmmmm something is fishy.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by SaroWiwa: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
What is this wrong number saying? Why is he even talking about Saro Wiwa on Ogoni soil? What kind of damage control is this?

They don't need his type to lecture the Ogonis. They are more wiser than he thinks. That they are peace loving people do not make them cowards. We shall all be judged by posterity one day.

The truth is that politics will be over one day in each and every individual who engage in it, but the legacy you left behind will always live on.

If Kenule Saro Wiwa had the opportunities you have, Niger Delta, the whole of Niger Delta would be proud of you.

He is no match to Ken.

My humble opinion.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by MahatmaGhandi: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
mccoy47:
Ameachi Iscariot!

Amaechi Iscariot lolz I never hear that one before.I am worried for the man though. He looks and sounds like a lost course
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by hokafor(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Judith have you stop giving your husband his drugs? Where is the nexus that links you with saro wiwa?
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by Fitzy4real(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wasn't Buhari a part of the government that had Saro Wiwa killed?

Wasn't our very own current customs boss, Col. Hameed Ali a member of the panel that sentenced Saro Wiwa to death?

What is this one now saying
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pls who Amaechi?

Is that a river name or evil forest name?

Anybody with clue Pls?
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
nku5:
Brainless ubima monkey

How can the forces that killed Saro-Wiwa work against Buhari when the same Buhari was part of the Abacha government that killed Saro Wiwa.
Amaechi wanted to use Saro-Wiwa to wipe up sentiment against Magnus but it back fired. Magnus was on the other side of the divide during the Ogini crises. Magnus was said to have been one of the witnesses used by Nigerian government against Saro Wiwa that led to his death. He indirectly wanted to let Ogoni people know the role Magnus played but did not know how to say without offending his masters the Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by bekpo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Atlanticfire:
Fool.

You fought a democrat to install a sadist, dictator and enemy of your geopolitical zone.

Now as Minister of Transport you are being instructed to construct hundreds of kilometers of rail through Buhari's desert neighbourhood and to top it up, to even extend the rail line to Niger republic, at Nigeria's expense.

You can not even construct 1 km of rail line in your geopolitical zone, yet you are ok with constructing rail line to Niger republic.

U r that enermy of ur geopolitical zone.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by ufuosman(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mouth most talk
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
saeedowolab:
What is amaechi crime , supported buhari, nothing else, carry go nor, we dey ur back, baba till 2023

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by fof1: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
bgossipnaija:
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says he could have been killed during the fight to install President Muhammadu Buhari.

Amaechi, who was director-general of the campaign team of Buhari, de-marketed former President Goodluck Jonathan, who was a threat to the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He attacked Jonathan in public and private and as the election drew near, there were reports that he would be one of the targets if the APC lost the election.

He was also involved in different rows with security agencies, particularly the police under Joseph Mbu, a former commissioner of police in Rivers.

Speaking on Saturday during the inauguration of a pro-APC non-govermental organisation, Free Rivers Development Initiative (FRDI) in Bori, Khana local government area of Rivers, Amaechi said the “machinery of power” which killed Ken Saro Wiwa was still in force as of the time Buhari sought the highest office in the land.

He said Saro Wiwa fought for the liberation of Ogoni people, south-south and the Niger Delta because he believed they were oppressed.

“Saro-Wiwa was killed by the then machinery of power because of his belief that Ogonis and the Niger Delta should be liberated,” he said.

“I could have been killed by same machinery of power when we were fighting to install President Muhammadu Buhari because we fought the same power that killed Saro-Wiwa.”

According to Amaechi, some Ogoni sons and daughters find it difficult to identify with the late environmentalist but he identified with him.

“Everybody is now claiming to love Ogoni and knew Ken Saro-Wiwa because of election,” he said.

“If you love Ogoni, bring projects to Ogoni, train their children because as governor, I trained Ogoni children overseas.

“I made sure that government paid all the fees because education was one of the issues that Saro-Wiwa died for.”

Amaechi said when he was governor of Rivers, he planned to turn Bori, a community in Ogoniland, into a big city, and that was why he constructed all the internal roads in the city.

“When I became governor, there was no light in Bori and we brought light from Port Harcourt to the city,” he said.

“It was because of poverty I experienced that made me to build primary schools, primary health centres and employed teachers and doctors respectively.

“Today, the current government has reversed everything we did including free education and free healthcare care policies.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/i-could-have-been-killed-because-of.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Bh_ILJW6kGA/WRVhHmu58hI/AAAAAAAAAZU/7j8HU8qf5MMhmTzGHxpalU3kW9e4kIllACPcBGAYYCw/s400/AMA.jpg[/img]

THIS AMAECHI ROTIMI IS A BLUNT SERIAL LIAR, SEEKING RELEVANCE THROUGH D BACK DOOR,BLACKMAIL AND OPEN DECEIT. WHY LIE TO ATTRACT PUBLIC SYMPATHY.? IS THIS GUY WITH A SOUND MIND OR HE IS ON DRUGS? WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH IS THIS? AS A RIVERS MAN,I CAN'T SEE ANY IOTA OR ATOM OF TRUTH IN HIS CONCOCTION. ROTIMI SHOULD TALK SOMETHING DIFFERENT PLS.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
slowpoke! Did they miss? Your head is big enough nah
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by Ghostminky(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2018
All I see in Amaechi whenever he talks about their APC govt is deceit and lies....Ken Saro Wiwa died for d struggle for the emancipation of Ogoni people and Niger Delta. When u die, what will u be remembered for?
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by vladimiros: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Its impressive how APC surrounded themselves with idiots from the Niger Delta...
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by nku5: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2018
chrisxxx:

Amaechi wanted to use Saro-Wiwa to wipe up sentiment against Magnus but it back fired. Magnus was on the other side of the divide during the Ogini crises. Magnus was said to have been one of the witnesses used by Nigerian government against Saro Wiwa that led to his death. He indirectly wanted to let Ogoni people know the role Magnus played but did not know how to say without offending his masters the Fulani.

Hmmm very interesting. So Amaechi knew that Magnus his boy for many years testified against Saro Wiwa but didn't say anything for 20+ years until ambition separated them. Amaechi na shit
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
nku5:

Hmmm very interesting. So Amaechi knew that Magnus his boy for many years testified against Saro Wiwa but didn't say anything for 20+ years until ambition separated them. Amaechi na shit
Bros na so. I no too old but i dey too good in history.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by nku5: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2018
chrisxxx:

Bros na so. I no too old but i dey too good in history.

Your type dey hard to deceive. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by analryder: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Ken saro wiwa was killed by Buharis boss...So whats this fool talkinh about?

Please remind the fool...
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by sunsewa16: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lizard of ubima always talking from his anus,a drown man fighting a lost battle in River's state.
Re: Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
nku5:

Your type dey hard to deceive. Nice one
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) / Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London / Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.