Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

PDP Has Become A Political Party For Children – Idahosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Become A Political Party For Children – Idahosa (392 Views)

Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / With Atiku, PDP Has Disqualified Itself From 2019 Presidential Race –Issa-Onilu / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Become A Political Party For Children – Idahosa by nairavsdollars(f): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chief Charles Idahosa, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Political Adviser to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has become a party for children which is incapable of playing its role as Nigeria’s major opposition party.
Speaking in an interview with INDEPENDENT, Idahosa, a founding member of the PDP said it is unfortunate that the party which was formed by the likes of Chief Alex Ekwueme, Solomon Lar and other statesmen is now under the control of Governors Nyesom Wike, Ayo Fayose and Uche Secondus.
While also lamenting the crisis in the APC, he said he is confident that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who has been saddled with the responsibility of uniting the party ahead of the 2019 election will carry out the task successfully.

“As far as I am concerned, the PDP is not tough anymore and is not playing its role as Nigeria’s major opposition party. Can you imagine a PDP that is being headed by a Wike, Fayose and Secondus? A party that was formed by the statesmen like Alex Ekwueme, Solomon Lar. The party is now like a children’s party”.
“But the APC itself we are not putting our house in order. We cannot hold meetings, no conventions, no programmes, everybody is just stuck”.

“I think Tinubu is a very smart person. In my last interview, I said I am tired of talking about John Oyegun and his leadership of the party. Look at all these things. If we had a party and national working committee yet there is no cohesion”.
“Today, they are pursuing (Bukola) Saraki, DSS is fighting EFCC and this is the same presidency. These are things PDP used to do in their heydays which they called ‘a family affair’. Anyone telling you all is well in APC is just deceiving himself and I hope Tinubu will be able to bring everyone together on board” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/pdp-become-political-party-children-idahosa/

Re: PDP Has Become A Political Party For Children – Idahosa by akp202(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
D above is not my problem right now.... My problem is how to locate that mysterious snake that swallowed jamb 36 million naira. I need that cash more than the snake
Re: PDP Has Become A Political Party For Children – Idahosa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tony Obuh Hosts Team Smart,calls For More Support For Okowa / Imo State Has No Cattle Colonies, Okorocha Claims / EFCC, Nigerians React To ‘money-swallowing Snake’ Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.