Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party (31862 Views)

Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by ibkgab001: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
First to comment on the second page grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by nedu2000(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
which one is adesua ?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Baroba(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
That Camera, sick something.. beautiful people..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by darlingnuel(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
nikkypearl:
Adesua is a beauty to behold !!wow!
Yes, she is remarkably beautiful, just like you.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by D2DK(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Banky and Adesua everyday nobody is talking about our money in MMM again

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Bonjoro: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adesua, awon boys left over, na hin dis divkhead dey pamper like a virgin , yeye dey smell
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by terryjo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
nikkypearl:
Adesua is a beauty to behold !!wow!
you can say that again. she is just too beautiful
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by nikkypearl(f): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
darlingnuel:
Yes, she is remarkably beautiful, just like you.
smiley
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by RealGucci: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
join me for gra
mowi pop moet
freemanbubble:

bros we still dey wait for rain here in Benin City o
Benin own must different

anyway make bar man give me and my guys more bottles for Randy hotel, okhoro road Benin City as we continue to wait for our own rain here in Benin City

and for adesua beauty na so our edo girls dey fine.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Funibk: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
why dd adesua copy my hair style
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by YelloweWest: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
honeyjoyce:
Adesua is very beautiful sha
Over beautiful
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lovely Couple!!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
SeniorZato:
Do you know any graduate with 1st Class,
or
in any of the following fields -
Geography,
Geology,n
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,chemistry,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or
any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
OK
please greet them for me..
it's not easy�����
Agbaya! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by LyfeJennings(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
so my first comment was deleted, ok still, noble igwe has a short dick

Wetin d guy do U.
Been laughing since I saw this
U sef stubborn
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by QuinSecrets(f): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Why is it that Banky W cannot sit at home, load preek into this his beautiful wife and cook rice and beans chop?

They just be hovering all over the place like jangilova epe motor...
Chaii ... Its Jingle Over Like A Motor!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by darlingnuel(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
smiley
Uhu? Sup with you, girl?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2018
cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil / Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.