Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China (17789 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by Chiedu4Trump: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
dd
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by manci(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
gameboyo:
And this were the voters
this pics are fake
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by phreakabit(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Those aren't kids. . . They are actually 18 years old in Aboki/malu years.
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by khadaffi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
life2017:
in Delta state, PDP won all the chairmanship and councellorship position.

In Nigeria, state governors are dictators. Only federal govt practice any form of democracy in Nigeria.

In almost all the states in Nigeria, the party of the Governors always win all the Local govt election.

This is the reason I always kick against state police. You can imagine what is going on with the little powers they have and someone is saying they should increase it.
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by Pratiba(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
unitysheart:

Any person disturbing himself about election no get better work.

Them don vote 2019 election down.
Exactly...that's why this PVC power noise no dey even bother me. The next presido don already set
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by israelmao(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Whenever I see broom it remind me of many lies that APC told before it was elected into office.
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by fairheven: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
omocalabar:
i have not heard APC blame Jonathan this year so far.....thats like an achievement by their standard grin grin

no true o ahhh!

when FULANi herdsmen slaughtered people in Benue , the excuse was that " more people were kill during Jonathan administration" as a result Nigerians should be expecting more death to surpass Jonathan record before Sai baba can act
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by bedspread: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
gameboyo:
And this were the voters
This is a Worldclass Shame

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by unitysheart(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pratiba:

Exactly...that's why this PVC power noise no dey even bother me. The next presido don already set

Make them dey deceive themselves there

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by jrusky(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
See these shameless people from shameless satanic party that used kids to vote and they shamelessly called it election.

Election my foot.
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by fyneguy: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
With the Army of underaged voters we all saw yesterday ...That wasn't an election but a bazaar of shame ...Shame on Buhari and the APC

An example of comments that will be made after the Presidential election in 2019 loool
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by AerialMapper: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
They were not underage kids....Kano state just has a lot of people like Aki and PawPaw
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by edupedia: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
gameboyo:
And this were the voters

...stop being a mumu...use your common sense...all those are PDP-manipulated pics...stop BELIEVING, try to KNOW what is true...
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by gawu1: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
pinnket:
With their underage voters abi?

Same way they are planning to use the underage voters to get the 2million votes in 2019 election too.

My people I hope we can all see that the northerners are fully prepared to break electoral procedures just to win election. God help this country, because we were never ripe for independence before we were given.!!
Boy, stop crying!
Are there no people who are under ages to vote in you own region? Prepare them too to vote comes 2019. since you have now known that northerners are up for the usual game you can do same. It's still early but not late yet. You still have plenty of time. Voters' registration is even ongoing. My people say if you fight someone and he bites your nose while not thinking of the mucus, by the time you bite back his buttocks, you have no reason to think about the poo in it.
As for the issue of ripe for independence or not, I think, you should blame your grandparents but not any northerner, because when the north kicked against it coming even at earlier date before the 1960, your grandparents called them colonial stooges.
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by PHILipu1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
okosodo:
With 3 years and above children
Can you confirm if the children voted for PDP or APC?
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by stieyven(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
oloriooko:
With it's children voters everywhere
Curse upon APC
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by okosodo: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can you confirm if the children voted for PDP or APC?
in case you are so foolish not to decipher this

Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by nathanccr(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2018
gameboyo:
And this were the voters
Holy shi*!!! This is terrible. If we're not careful, this is how APC will come to power again and they'll be claiming yeye integrity. I said it that North is really slowing the rest of us down. Awon were!!! angry

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by nathanccr(m): 1:26am On Feb 12, 2018
omocalabar:
i have not heard APC blame Jonathan this year so far.....thats like an achievement by their standard grin grin
Joe Igbokwe still read us his boring script again about how PDP looted the country dry on "The Big Issue" on TVCNEWS. Such a wankster!!!
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by nathanccr(m): 1:28am On Feb 12, 2018
edupedia:

...stop being a mumu...use your common sense...all those are PDP-manipulated pics...stop BELIEVING, try to KNOW what is true...
Jeez! The zombism in you will only desert you after you might have stepped into the Hell zone....haba magana!!!
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by PHILipu1(m): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2018
okosodo:
in case you are so foolish not to decipher this
Goat.
My question is that do you know who they were voting for.
It could be PDP and it Could be APC.
#fool
Re: APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China by CioAngels(f): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
The children will always vote in the north, they voted in 2015 presidential election so it is not strange. This is a very good way to vote so what is good in the north is equally good in the south, so the game should start now in the south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu / Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill / Ibadan Gets New Market In Over 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.