Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. (1104 Views)

Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) / We Want To Be More Like Venezuela!! / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
The senator representing Bayelsa East in the National Assembly, Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce has issued warning over steady decline in the nation’s economy since the All Progressives Congress (APC) came to power. The lawmaker said, if left unchecked, Nigeria would become like Venezuela presently a major oil exporter in the world but currently going through economic crises. The senator also lampooned popular saying that Nigeria is the ‘giant of Africa’, noting that the country has failed to justify it. Ben Bruce, further stressed that only change in leadership would help Nigeria as a whole. On his twitter page, he wrote, “In 2017, 18 African countries grew their GDP above 5%. Nigeria was not among. What makes us the Giant of Africa? Since 2015, Nigeria has been on a steady decline on almost every economic index known to man. “If we don’t change leadership democratically we may end up like Venezuela.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/11/nigeria-may-end-like-venezuela-dont-change-leadership-ben-bruce/
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by usba: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
RZArecta2:
The senator representing Bayelsa East in the National Assembly, Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce has issued warning over steady decline in the nation’s economy since the All Progressives Congress (APC) came to power. The lawmaker said, if left unchecked, Nigeria would become like Venezuela presently a major oil exporter in the world but currently going through economic crises. The senator also lampooned popular saying that Nigeria is the ‘giant of Africa’, noting that the country has failed to justify it. Ben Bruce, further stressed that only change in leadership would help Nigeria as a whole. On his twitter page, he wrote, “In 2017, 18 African countries grew their GDP above 5%. Nigeria was not among. What makes us the Giant of Africa? Since 2015, Nigeria has been on a steady decline on almost every economic index known to man. “If we don’t change leadership democratically we may end up like Venezuela.”
[/s]

Moroon Bruce behaving like his boss.

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
That lesbian goat called Buhari has already killed Nigeria's economy, we need to kick him like a donkey all the way to Daura next year so our country can start it's rehabilitation process immediately under sane hands and not these clowns cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by HallaDaTruth: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
It can't happen
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Moroon Bruce behaving like his boss.
BMC zombie spotted, hustle hard my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by usba: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
RZArecta2:
BMC zombie spotted, hustle hard my brother
[/s]

Go beg Jogogoro to feed you, since you only survive based on what corrupt politicians throw your way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by Guestlander: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Scare mongering.
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Go beg Jogogoro to feed you, since you only survive based on what corrupt politicians throw your way.
oluku, focus on your BMC duty and leave me alone na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by baralatie(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by baralatie(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
I see
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by usba: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
RZArecta2:
oluku, focus on your BMC duty and leave me alone na
[/s]

Corrupt politician butt licker, I no hold you na.
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Corrupt politician butt licker, I no hold you na.
I sight you sir grin carry go o jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Nobody has the guts to call Ben Bruce a liar with a clear conscience, his only crime is that he's a minority man in the PDP, the moment he crosses to APC, story changes. If we, the youths especially don't get our act together then sorry for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by Omeokachie: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Nigeria is searching for more oil in the Chad basin, while the world is looking for environmental friendly ways of running production.

I wonder what Fayemi's achievement has been in the solid mineral ministry.
One of those ministers occupying space.
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by elampiro(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
If not for Buhari, Nigeria economy would have been like Venezuela already.

Looking at Venezuela, we have to thank Buhari. Venezuela was one of the best economies in 2010, it was still better than Nigeria in 2014. But fall in oil price coupled with corruption over the years meant that their local currency the bolivar which was less than 100 to $1 in 2014 is currently 142,000 to a $1

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by FarahAideed: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
elampiro:

Looking at Venezuela, we have to thank Buhari. Venezuela was one of the best economies in 2010, it was still better than Nigeria in 2014. But fall in oil price coupled with corruption over the years meant that their currency which was less than 100 to $1 is currently 142,000 to a $1

Pound for pound on every known and reliable Human development index Nigeria is far worse than Venezuela already but Nigerians are just to dumb to know ...
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by elampiro(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Pound for pound on every known and reliable Human development index Nigeria is far worse than Venezuela already but Nigerians are just to dumb to know ...

It's a lie. Venezuela are eating from waste bin, banks can't pay. Food and water are rationed. People stay on queue under sun from morning till night to get one meal.
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by elampiro(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Nigerian companies are making more profit in 2017 financial year than they made in 2014. The stock market, bank profit, bank savings are far up from what they were in 2014.

Venezuela, the reserve is the case. Everything is worse, in fact collapsed
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
elampiro:

Looking at Venezuela, we have to thank Buhari. Venezuela was one of the best economies in 2010, it was still better than Nigeria in 2014. But fall in oil price coupled with corruption over the years meant that their local currency the bolivar which was less than 100 to $1 in 2014 is currently 142,000 to a $1

chop one shít my brother for this post

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Omeokachie:
Nigeria is searching for more oil in the Chad basin, while the world is looking for environmental friendly ways of running production.

I wonder what Fayemi's achievement has been in the solid mineral ministry.
One of those ministers occupying space.
when the APC committee report on restructuring is implemented then you'll know how far, solid minerals found in northern states for example will belong to those states, crude oil found on shore will belong to the state it's found in but those found offshore belongs to Naijeriya meaning rich states like Akwa Ibom who's crude assets are mostly offshore will automatically become poor states. Just wait for these APC demons to manifest, unfortunately most of our assembly members are too lazy to read or research hence won't stop the carnage coming
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by Escravos(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
the same leadership that has grown our foreign reserve to 40 billion dollars
Re: Nigeria May End Up Like Venezuela If We Don't Change Leadership. by RZArecta2(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Escravos:
the same leadership that has grown our foreign reserve to 40 billion dollars
believe that horse shít at your own peril cool

(1) (Reply)

I've Not Dumped APC, I Only Attended PDP Event As Senate President – Saraki / See What Fayose Did In 3 Years In Ekiti / June 12 1993: How Old Were You Then? What Do You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.