Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) (1070 Views)

Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (DSE) At Tristics Ltd. / Direct Sales Executives (DSE)T / Direct Sales Executives (DSE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) by adebanjo23: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Workforce group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title:- Direct Sales Executive (DSE)
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank

Job Responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery

Requirements:
- OND, HND,BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate

Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.

* To apply, kindly visit:* https:///forms/lYq5dUuopzkLLsz42
Re: JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) by bishopdave(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
which bank. ? Mr Banjo and what is the pay
Re: JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) by yakson123: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
First let me tell workforce to be careful with the type of staff they have now because high level of nepotism has set in this same job I put in last year and alot of other people I did the interview passed I was told to do documentation which I did anyone that knows workforce know how rigorous thy documentation process is after scaling through the guy signed all all the papers I spent alot of money to kastina to get only to be told to wait that I will get a pin for on boarding uptill today nothing from them while others who are Yoruba whom I have better result than and younger than have been sent to work well I'm not writing this for sympathy but to ask you guys to change your ways no point of inviting people everyday for interview just to look like you guys are working time of diminishing return will soon come because of corruption and high level of nepotism
Re: JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) by uckennety(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
yakson123:
First let me tell workforce to be careful with the type of staff they have now because high level of nepotism has set in this same job I put in last year and alot of other people I did the interview passed I was told to do documentation which I did anyone that knows workforce know how rigorous thy documentation process is after scaling through the guy signed all all the papers I spent alot of money to kastina to get only to be told to wait that I will get a pin for on boarding uptill today nothing from them while others who are Yoruba whom I have better result than and younger than have been sent to work well I'm not writing this for sympathy but to ask you guys to change your ways no point of inviting people everyday for interview just to look like you guys are working time of diminishing return will soon come because of corruption and high level of nepotism

I was invited for sales executive interview insurance company

I no dey go

1 Like

Re: JOB VACANCY: Direct Sales Executives (DSE) by 453500: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
You are invited for a direct sales executive role interview with workforce, bayse one plaza, adeoyo junction, ring road ibadan. At ibadan. At 10.00am on Tuesday 18/09/2018. Download all documents from www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation and come along with it. Dress code, strictly official.
How true is this please

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You / How To Earn 50$ Daily From Facebook Research Project Via Android Phones / Holiday Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.