Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

"How To Financially Survive On Campus" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "How To Financially Survive On Campus" (1068 Views)

Can I Survive On CFA 90,000 Teaching Job In Cote D'ivoire? / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / Free Ebook On How To Survive On A 20k Budget In Lagos And Still Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2020
If you are still struggling with paying your school fees as a Higher Institution student, then you need this information..

I was in the same situation a few years ago that almost made me lose my admission, but i was able to overcome it with these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies I have shared in this short report.

A British philosopher Bertrand Russell once said, “The very best proof that something can be done is that someone else has already done it".

Firstly,I want you to know that there is no shortcuts in life. However, learning from someone else experience will save you time and money.

Why not learn from someone who has had real-life experience these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies that have SOLVED the question "HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"?

When you come across write-up like this, Two questions you should ask yourself are (i) Are they written by an individual(s) who have had real-life experience (ii) Does the claims really work?

If the answer to the above two questions is YES, then I will advise you break all barriers to get the report.

The information you will learn from this short report will not only help you to be able to pay your school fees,it will also help you to live a financially free life in campus, and even when you leave the four walls of the school.

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE, but only for individuals who truly want to know How to Financially Survive in Campus.

I did not plan to share this Vital information with every student,only selected few. I am confident that if i can effectively influence these 50 individuals with this VITAL information, they will also be able to influence more 50 people each, then being able to live financially free in school won't be a problem anymore.

If you are interested in this VITAL information, kindly send an email

cares2fid@outlook.com

Subject: Am Interested in HTFSIC( NL AD)

Kindly note, only the first 50 emails received will be attended to.

REMEMBER: Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such VITAL INFORMATION as this, but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

This short report has helped me and several other students pay our school fees and also be able to live a financially free life on campus and beyond....

It is important you NOTE KINDLY that this is not a get rich quick scheme.
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Good morning...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Stay safe...Happy weekend
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Some testimonies from people who have had access to the book" How to Financially Survive on Campus"

. Hi. My name is Franca,

For me, life on campus was really frustrating, it got to a point that I wish the whole world should just come to an end.. I barely was able to feed, to the extent I was so frustrated and almost defer my admission.

I knew I had to do something to change the financial situation I was facing, but I just didn't know what to do.

Thank heavens, on a sunny afternoon, I was checking my phone and I stumbled on the post " If you are still struggling with paying your school fees, read this" on my Facebook page. I was curious to know what it was all about, so I decided to read further. After reading I did just as instructed on the write-up, I sent an email requesting to have a copy of the book.

Some few days later, I got a response where I was directed on how to get the book. I thought it was free, I was discouraged. My mind said I should trash the information that it was junk and its just another way the person wants to get money from people, just like some of the several I have read.

But there was something real and honest in the way the person wrote, It made me want to know more, which I did. So I sourced for the money to pay to have complete access to the book to see what it was all about. Boy- I'm glad I did. It was a decision I will never regret!

The first money I made from carrying out the first strategy was #20,000, but now I am earning #60,000 monthly just by applying the first strategy. I'm so happy because now I have money and time to achieve some other things.

The strategies are not in any way affecting my studies...I am looking forward to starting the 4th strategy soon.

{The book: How to Financially Survive on Campus} - Franca Onos.

You can read more from the website when you send an email to the email on the write up..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Happy New Month in advance
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2020
It will be one of the best months for us...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
One of the testimony from someone that have this book. READ BELOW

I have always wished to live a life where I have time for myself and to do the things that I want to do without being held back by money, a life where I don't always depend on my parent to send some pocket money before I could do what I want to do, a life where I have freedom and money to do the things that matter more to me,e.t.c, this was the kind of dream life I have always wished and hope would happen, I just didn't know how to go about it, But everything changed when I discovered these simple 7 proven strategies shared in this book. The information in this book has helped me solved the issue of no or low funds. Apart from the fact that I have financial freedom as a student, I still have time for my studies, and the flexibility to work from anywhere and when I want. I feel fulfilled I took the step to have had complete access to this book.

{The book: How to Financially Survive on Campus}-Eugene Amos, Abuja.
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Good day and please stay safe..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020
If you are still struggling with paying your school fees as a Higher Institution student, then you need this information..

I was in the same situation a few years ago that almost made me lose my admission, but i was able to overcome it with these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies I have shared in this short report.

A British philosopher Bertrand Russell once said, “The very best proof that something can be done is that someone else has already done it".

Firstly,I want you to know that there is no shortcuts in life. However, learning from someone else experience will save you time and money.

Why not learn from someone who has had real-life experience these 7 Tested and Proven Strategies that have SOLVED the question "HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"?

When you come across write-up like this, Two questions you should ask yourself are (i) Are they written by an individual(s) who have had real-life experience (ii) Does the claims really work?

If the answer to the above two questions is YES, then I will advise you break all barriers to get the report.

The information you will learn from this short report will not only help you to be able to pay your school fees,it will also help you to live a financially free life in campus, and even when you leave the four walls of the school.

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE, but only for individuals who truly want to know How to Financially Survive in Campus.

I did not plan to share this Vital information with every student,only selected few. I am confident that if i can effectively influence these 50 individuals with this VITAL information, they will also be able to influence more 50 people each, then being able to live financially free in school won't be a problem anymore.

cares2fid@outlook.com

REMEMBER: Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such VITAL INFORMATION as this, but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

This short report has helped me and several other students pay our school fees and also be able to live a financially free life on campus and beyond....

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by ezeknov(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Am interested
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
ezeknov:
Am interested
Kindly follow the instruction on the write up...Send an email to the email on the write up ..Have a great day and stay safe this period...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by ezeknov(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
topnotchinfo:
Kindly follow the instruction on the write up...Send an email to the email on the write up ..Have a great day and stay safe this period...

ok sir. No charges involves? Sorry to say this
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2020
ezeknov:

ok sir. No charges involves? Sorry to say this
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS QUESTION...

THERE ARE CHARGES INVOLVED BRO,BUT SHOULD YOU GIVE IT A TRY,I CAN ASSURE YOU WONT REGRET IT...

I HAVE HAD MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD ACCESS TO THE BOOK SENDING THEIR TESTIMONIES...

YOU CAN READ THEIR TESTIMONIES ON THE SITE...

ALSO,ITS NOT A MUST YOU GET THIS BOOK,BUT I ADVISE YOU DO...

You can follow the conversation also on the link i will drop on my next post..
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by ezeknov(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
topnotchinfo:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS QUESTION...

THERE ARE CHARGES INVOLVED BRO,BUT SHOULD YOU GIVE IT A TRY,I CAN ASSURE YOU WONT REGRET IT...

I HAVE HAD MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD ACCESS TO THE BOOK SENDING THEIR TESTIMONIES...

YOU CAN READ THEIR TESTIMONIES ON THE SITE...

ALSO,ITS NOT A MUST YOU GET THIS BOOK,BUT I ADVISE YOU DO...

You can follow the conversation also on the link i will drop on my next post..

ok sir
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good P.M Everyone, Trust we had a great day?

Remember, "Yesterday is not our to recover,but today is ours to WIN or Lose"

Take the right decisions that you will be happy about tomorrow...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 2:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning....

Focus, Persistent, Consistent, Never Give-up
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Good Morning all and Happy Esther...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Click on the link below to read more on " How to Financially Survive on Campus".

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/09/how-to-financially-survive-on-campus-nigeria-and-any-africa-country/
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2020
First of all, I want to congratulate you for successfully scraped through JAMB, and PUME...Yes, it is not an easy task considering the numbers of Jamb applicants on yearly bases.

Congratulations once again and welcome to another phase in your life. A phase where you determine the future of your life by yourself ...

It's not enough to gain admission, it is up to you to decide if you will GRADUATE or NOT...

It's not everyone who did matriculate just like you did that will graduate, It has been so right from time and it will continue to be so. One reason or the other some people will fall by on the journey, only the once that are DETERMINED makes it to the end..The choice is yours.

As said "Better is the end of a thing than its beginning".

Some will fall by as a result of life's natural circumstances, some will fall by as a result of choice, etc.

But It has been proven over time that No or Low funds to survive financially on campus is one of the major reasons for the high rate of student dropout or not being able to complete their program in the Higher Institution.

This is why from my experience, research and other young entrepreneur's experience, I have shared with you 7 TESTED and PROVEN strategies on How to Financially Survive on Campus". There are no questions as to whether it will work or not, the proof a good product is that it has fulfilled its purpose.

We have recorded several testimonies from individuals who already have complete access to this book.

This book is not for people who are looking for overnight riches or are not willing to put in the work required. Also note, IT IS NOT a get rich quick scheme.

WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK:
-This book is meant for any student who wants to live a financially free life on campus and after leaving the four walls of the school.
-Individuals who believe they can still achieve something more in life irrespective of their age or educational qualification.

The author of the book did not only take you by the hand and show you how to live financially free on campus and beyond, but he also shows you how you can successfully implement everything you will learn from the book, so you can start making a living from any of the strategies shared as quickly as humanly possible.

Note kindly: Having access to this book alone is enough, even though we have gone to great lengths to do everything we can on our end to make sure you succeed, it will still require you to TAKE ACTION.

So if for any reason you are not the kind of person who takes action on what you have learned, I respectfully suggest that you ignore this message.

I wrote this book as a result of the financial experience I went through while growing up, and I shared in the book PROVEN and TESTED strategies on how I was able to get things sorted out step-by-step, and how am now living a financially free life. I also shared in the book other entrepreneurs experience and research work that will help you effectively live financially free on campus and beyond...

I understand how pained and stressful it is not to be able to live financially free that is why I made up my mind to help as many students as possible to be able to live a financially free life.

Remember, learning from someone else's experience saves you the RISK of failing, Time, Money.

Even though it's my desire for every student to have this book, The book will only be made available for individuals who TRULY and are READY to live financially free on campus and beyond.

Before you decide to have complete access to this book, I advise you to read some testimonies from people who already have complete access to the book. I believe my ULTIMATE product is my satisfied customers.

To do so, send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Also, send an email to the above email, should you be interested in reading more and also get your copy of this VALUABLE book.

I have successfully trained and empowered a good number of students on entrepreneurship and I aim at helping young people discover their real purpose early in life.

One thing I use to tell people is "If you come across any information that you know will be VALUABLE to you, or will help you SOLVE some challenge, 3 Things you should ask yourself
(i) Are the claim real?
(ii) Does it works?
(iii) Will it help you provide or near to provide the SOLUTION you desire?

If your answer is YES, then do all you can to get the information(Solution), because it just might be the information you need to transit from Point A to that Point or level you have been desiring to be.

I took advantage of information as this years ago which has helped me in most of my financial achievements today.

Note: Not everyone will genuinely want to share their financial success with you, but if you have such an opportunity, I advise you to grab it with both hands.

Since 2018 to date, this book has helped many students and good numbers of entrepreneurs SOLVED the problem of no or low funds to live financially free on campus and beyond...

One thing I am known for is NOT only helping students lived a financially free life on campus but also after leaving the four walls of the school.

As said, having this access to this book is not a must, neither is it compulsory...You choose to have it or leave it...It's your choice.

Remember

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to WIN or LOSE".

"Where you are today is a result of yesterday's decisions and where you will be to tomorrow will be decided by the decision you take today".

"You have all it takes to be successful".

I wish you the best in life.....
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
The recent testimonies shared, trust me you will learn from it..
Just send an email to the email above
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 5:57am On Apr 25, 2020
One of the best investment is investing in yourself(Your Personality).

Read below one of the recent testimony from someone who recently had complete access to the book

"HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE ON CAMPUS"

*My name is Evelyn. I am a cosmetologist (I sell human hair and skincare products). Out of curiosity to know what the book (How to Financially Survive on Campus"Classic Package"wink entails. Four days after the announcement of the lock-down, I decide to get the book, I did the necessary processes I am required to do to have complete access to the book...

I did not just get the book, but I made up my mind I will put to work one or two things I will learn from the book so that I will also have a testimony to share just like others I have read about.

With the assistance of the author's team, I was able to successfully carry out one of the business strategies I learn from the 4th strategies, not less than one week, I made sales worth over #10,000, a few days later, I made additional sales of #5,250...As at the time this testimony was recorded, I have made sales of #23,250...

There is no day that I don't make at least a sale...I plan to do more publicity so I can make more sales as advised...

Did you regret having the book?
I am excited I didn't procrastinate further before getting the book...I had made up my mind several a time to get the book, but I doubted it, Yes, I didn't believe...I did not regret having complete access to this book, apart from the fact that I have made up to ten times the money I paid for the Classic Package, I know I will make even more...

What are is your next plan?
I am an undergraduate, and I study Mass Communication, I can't wait for the lock-down to be over so I can go back to school...
Hmmm!!!! for now, I will concentrate on making more sales from this, while I work on launching another soon, and maybe trying another strategy...

To get your COPY of the book,

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com
Subject: Am Interested in HTFSOC

You will thank me for sharing this information with you...

Remember the difference between you and someone that is yet to get this information is for you to "TAKE FURTHER ACTION".
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Good morning
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2020

cares2fid@outlook.com

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good P.M
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Good morning everyone..

I will be dropping another testimony from a recent beneficiary of the book " How to Financially Survive on Campus"

Watch out for my next post...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 6:13am On May 04, 2020

cares2fid@outlook.com

Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 4:18am On May 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 6:17am On May 11, 2020
Good morning...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 10:58am On May 16, 2020
Good morning everyone... Trust we are staying safe this period God protect us all
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2020
The quality of your personality determines your worth...

Improve yourself to improve your worth

Get quality materials that will help you achieve it...

Remember learning from someone else's experience will save you a lot...
Re: "How To Financially Survive On Campus" by topnotchinfo: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning everyone

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Personal Assisstant Required In An Office In Lekki. / Vacancies For One Year Housemanship/internship Training At 661 Nigerian Airforce / Fresh Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.