Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

EASE HEL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EASE HEL (1012 Views)

How Is Your 2023 New Year Resolution Going To Be Like? Here Are Some Tips To Hel / I Need Your Support To Cure My Tumor Sickness, Chikwem Sampson Cries Out For Hel / Hel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASE HEL by Easylife2020(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
G
Re: EASE HEL by 234GT(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
You've bitten more than you can chew
Re: EASE HEL by Homeboiy: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ewooo... My type of girl shocked

Op pls can u give me her number

Eat good food, exercise well and fùck her 3times a day

I miss my ex... I use to fùck her 16 times a week undecided
Re: EASE HEL by greatnaija01: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Go to hospital for TESTSSS

yOU Have entered ONE CORNER in your destiny..... I wish you listened to the voice of truth and of reason to zip up and wait.. BUT U DIDNT.

Now you must beg for mercy for your LIFE and ZIP up till marriage.

Easylife2020:
I'm a single with a girl friend who I love so much. she rent her own apartment where she stay alone and also do I rent my own separately.
I met this girl when I relocated to a new place for a business. We became close friend and decide to date each other.
we are in good relationship, she cooks very well and hard working.
Anytime we are together in the house and I try to touch her she will not agree. she said she does not want romance talk less of having sex. but I kept on disturbing her until one night in her house she complied and allow me to touch her and hug her, kiss her, squeeze her breast. I was surprised & so happy. we end up having sex.
The following night she invited me and we did the same thing. the next night again SEX.... we continue for complete 12 nights. then I started noticing my body is getting slim, my neck is getting long and the worst is that I resume work late. I was confused and I decided to stop having sex with her, but to my surprise, she turn to be the one demanding for sex everytime we are together. if I say no she will get upset. sometimes she will force me by seducing me and funny enof she will be crying if I say no. Anyway, I love her, she's caring and cook well for me to eat better and feel at home & I'm afraid she will be cheating on me if don't give her the sex when she need it. But the big problem for me is the everytime sex making. I ve tried all my best but she will not stop. I know she's enjoying it but it's killing me.

please you guys should help me out with ideas. Pls I'm begging u for God sake.

2 Likes

Re: EASE HEL by olasaad(f): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Easylife2020:
I'm a single with a girl friend who I love so much. she rent her own apartment where she stay alone and also do I rent my own separately.
I met this girl when I relocated to a new place for a business. We became close friend and decide to date each other.
we are in good relationship, she cooks very well and hard working.
Anytime we are together in the house and I try to touch her she will not agree. she said she does not want romance talk less of having sex. but I kept on disturbing her until one night in her house she complied and allow me to touch her and hug her, kiss her, squeeze her breast. I was surprised & so happy. we end up having sex.
The following night she invited me and we did the same thing. the next night again SEX.... we continue for complete 12 nights. then I started noticing my body is getting slim, my neck is getting long and the worst is that I resume work late. I was confused and I decided to stop having sex with her, but to my surprise, she turn to be the one demanding for sex everytime we are together. if I say no she will get upset. sometimes she will force me by seducing me and funny enof she will be crying if I say no. Anyway, I love her, she's caring and cook well for me to eat better and feel at home & I'm afraid she will be cheating on me if don't give her the sex when she need it. But the big problem for me is the everytime sex making. I ve tried all my best but she will not stop. I know she's enjoying it but it's killing me.

please you guys should help me out with ideas. Pls I'm begging u for God sake.

Re: EASE HEL by Kooldon(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
You Are Enjoying Your Honeymoon Without Marriage. A Clear Example Of A Typical Nigerian Mentality, Buying The Tyres First B4 Deciding To Buy A Car And In The End, They Will Discover Dt Wasnt The Kind Of Tyres They Need 4 Their Spec Car.
Re: EASE HEL by enoqueen: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
At first she said no and u show her your macho, now she is asking for more you are running.

The hunter has become the hunted.
Re: EASE HEL by Easylife2020(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: EASE HEL by Tinocosta17(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why can't you lead her to prayers than seducing her to sex ? Now, this is what you will do, go to hospital for test then call and sit her down and talk over it. Your relationship should not base on sex. Pray with her when you are alone and not sex.
Re: EASE HEL by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 12, 2018
better go and finally what you started, she's giving you overdose you Haven't seen anything.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Committed Suicide Because Of Missing 1000 Naira Note. Photos / [photos] Top 10 Most Funny Nigeria Jesus Crucification Photos Done On Good Frida / Cola War: Bigi Topples Big Cola, Dominates S/west Soft-drinks Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.