Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) (40284 Views)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2018

@BayoOmoboriowo was in Osogbo yesterday with his team for #Unabashed. @itsdolapojulius was always on ground
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2018

No roaming around or hawking during school hours in Osun State . Edumarshal on PATROL. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
I know you Igbos go wild and crazy like village bingo when you hear Aregbe or Osun state based on the ignorant rubbish you feed yourselves, I hope you village Igbos don learn your Aregbe lesson.

Argbe is a million miles above and ahead of your worthless village governors commissioning boreholes and sand sand fallin apart bricklayer flyover bridge.

If fact, with all the world class Aregbe delivered in Osun state, you ipob jokers should go and stone your worthless village governors and ask them what they did with your debts, allocations and taxes...

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
I forget say I get more pictures sef...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6519993_ax_jpegb3733aca372f51ed3927bd2170b5a4d3

Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has constructed a 2.8km road in honour of workers in the state civil service.

The 2.80km Olaiya-Itaolokan road is being reconstructed by Aregbesola who named it ‘Workers Drive’
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2018

Ikirun/Ring Road roundabout near the stadium at night.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Lol
Dumbass piglet
You have no history
So I understand your pain
Coming from a certified monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2018

Above all, this pic of young folks, lovers, and fun seekers relaxing strolling and having a great time looks so priceless.

Leaders just have to create the space and environment for the community to glow and shine.

Absolutely tranquil and peaceful.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2018

Aregbesola at 60: Osun holds solidarity walk as Governor says, “Our popularity, acceptance continue to soar in spite economic challenges

Just look at that endless and sea of OSUN folks loving and showing solidarity in favor of their governor.

The inset pic of the lovely woman with her walking aid participating moved me.

Money just can not buy love and pride for your state and your governor.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2018
Ongoing reconstruction and dualization of the Gbongan/Ibadan single carriageway

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:43am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2018
ratcockoduduwa:

Coming from a certified monkey.
My forefathers lived in houses

They weren't jumping from trees to trees like yours

So who is now the certified monkey?

You are mixed breed

Half monkey, half piglet
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2018
xnsandrxns:

My forefathers lived in houses

They weren't jumping from trees to trees like yours

So who is now the certified monkey?

You are mixed breed

Half monkey, half piglet
Which forefathers, you mean those ritualists and juju forefathers. Animals in human skin forefathers of which you are a product. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2018
ratcockoduduwa:

Which forefathers, you mean those ritualists and juju forefathers. Animals in human skin forefathers of which you are a product. Lwkmd

Better than your animals in animal skin forepigs

Now it's 8am

Time to work for me

Now get off my mention and go hawk some cotton bud
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by markfem2: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Better than your animals in animal skin forepigs

Now it's 8am

Time to work for me

Now get off my mention and go hawk some cotton bud
You are off to mine skulls and engage in ritual killings, kwontinue
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2018
markfem2:

You are off to mine skulls and engage in ritual killings, kwontinue
Lol
I see you guys are a team
Awon alainiran omo elede
Like i told the other piglet earlier
Get the fvck off my mention b!tch and go hawk some eggroll
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by markfem2: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Lol
I see you guys are a team
Awon alainiran omo elede
Like i told the other piglet earlier
Get the fvck off my mention b!tch and go hawk some eggroll
Ewu oshogbo repent from the acts of skull mining and barbarism. That your forefathers are hopeless animals doesn't mean that you will follow their footsteps.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
markfem2:

Ewu oshogbo repent from the acts of skull mining and barbarism. That your forefathers are hopeless animals doesn't mean that you will follow their footsteps.

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by segunrot(f): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Go and check the quality of that road, I used it 4 days ago, you'll doubt it was built by a Civil Engineer Governor.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2019
He tried small, hope the current governor will do more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied / Wike Restores Omeha’s Rights As Former Governor / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.